Yet ANOTHER third period meltdown..

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Yet ANOTHER third period meltdown..

I have to admit the third period collapses are a concern... just too many to ignore

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

F**k

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I agree the Too many men thing was bad... but Ference did misplay that too.

Bad calls are part of the game

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthomas43. Show mthomas43's posts

Bottom line:  Losses with 8.2 seconds left cant happen.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

yawn ... it was clear that the Bruins deserved this win.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

The Bruins team who has proven they never met a lead they couldn't blow?

Wow, mindless rose-colored glasses.  I guess it's easier than the ugly truth...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Your doom and gloom act was funny when you were made to look like a fool in 2011. All you ever post about is how great the Red Wings are and how pathetic the Bruins are. Great. We get it. Nobody cares.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Just do many of us a favor and take your negative nelly attitude to your the new team you will cheer for !  Your pathetic, go cry somewhere else.

I speak for many that have to read all your BS ,  a few years ago it was Thomas and now you continue to whine about a team that's 1 point out of 1st place in their division.

I could have reasoned and debated with you but now you crossed the line " mindless rose-colored glasses " STFU

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Just do many of us a favor and take your negative nelly attitude to your the new team you will cheer for !  Your pathetic, go cry somewhere else.

I speak for many that have to read all your BS ,  a few years ago it was Thomas and now you continue to whine about a team that's 1 point out of 1st place in their division.

I could have reasoned and debated with you but now you crossed the line " mindless rose-colored glasses "

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

that was not a break down at all. that was a very encouraging period. bad breaks, bad officiating, bad bounces. good effort.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

In response to readsocks' comment:

Seguin looked more physical.. actually more than I have ever seen him.

Horton looks HORRIBLE... Lucic.. ehhh

Chara unfortunately at the short end of a crappy call and an unfortunate tip in front of the net..

and the inept B's fail to bury one in a shootout..

please welcome Inginla... asap.. 

Chara looked horrible on the PP brings absolutely nothingwhat a joke. Siedenberg and Ference looked awful. Too many blown leads  officiating was terrible tonight, no excuses this team has trouble finishing when they have a lead. We supposedley have the best shut Dman in Chara, when he's up against speed Lurch loses more battles than we wins. My biggest concern is our Defence they old and slow, Hamilton has a big learning curve ahead.

Mitch, your constant Chara bashing is pathetic and boring. It makes you seem like a dunce. Is that what you're going for?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The game...

oh forget it.

Bunch of dopes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

More like a lot of bad breaks coming together than a "meltdown". Let me ask you this: Had the team not blown leads so badly previous in the season, had you still reacted this way? Point being, look at this game isolated from the others, and i think you'll come away with a different view point. Don't get me wrong, i was frustrated, but it was difficult to fault the effort and the bit of bad breaks helped as well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Bruins were better tonight than they have been for a while.  All parts of their game still aren't in sync at the same time.  Tonight the offence got rolling but defensively they weren't able to hold on. 

If those two parts of their game appear at the same time they'll win those games they're leading- in spite of whatever curious calls may emerge.  The third period woes happen more than we like.  We hate them.  Yet there they sit at 21-7-4.  It's hard to dispute that record. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Thank you RHO.  Well said.  I believe the Bruins were the better team tonight.   Games like tonight really tick me off because of that.  But it'll make it that much sweeter when we beat them in the playoffs.  ;)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Al-Samarraie's comment:

More like a lot of bad breaks coming together than a "meltdown". Let me ask you this: Had the team not blown leads so badly previous in the season, had you still reacted this way? Point being, look at this game isolated from the others, and i think you'll come away with a different view point. Don't get me wrong, i was frustrated, but it was difficult to fault the effort and the bit of bad breaks helped as well.

But, the team DID blow leads badly previously.

Thats why its a "pattern." A "habit." It's officially "predictable."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Not too worried.  Montreal was incredibly fortunate to score those 2 goals late...the Johnson penalty, too many men goal, and the fortituos bounce off Seidenberg's face.  Chances of similar events happening again are so slim. 

My main concern is the first period; the B's came out like crap, made several mistakes, got beat all over the ice,  and got their butts kicked early---can't keep starting games like that. 

It's the latter they can control.  Bad bounces/breaks like the Habs got in the 3rd is simply bad luck.  

I think it is dumb to compare this to the other 3rd period losses they had.  Obviously unhappy with the loss, but for me, it is about playing a full 60 minutes.  This has nothing to do with protecting the lead.