You cannot win.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Re: You cannot win.

In Response to You cannot win.:
    [QUOTE]After all, when was the last time the Bruins lost the first two and came back to win a playoff series? Probably 75 years or something. YOU SHOULD ALL GIVE UP!
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]

At least they're still in it unlike the Habs who died early in the playoffs. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In Response to Re: You cannot win.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You cannot win. : If you really want to train in Montreal, you must never let anyone outside Montreal know our secrets. And you will need some additional equipment. One of these: And a copy of this book:
    Maybe that board is the one the Canucks trained on?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to You cannot win.:
    [QUOTE]After all, when was the last time the Bruins lost the first two and came back to win a playoff series? Probably 75 years or something. YOU SHOULD ALL GIVE UP!
    Hey Habs. Why did your post of "Oh Canada" get deleted? It was great and funny. Did the mods take it off? I hate that kind of sensorship. That was one of the funnniest posts on here. Shame on you mods!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to You cannot win. : Hey Habs. Why did your post of "Oh Canada" get deleted? It was great and funny. Did the mods take it off? I hate that kind of sensorship. That was one of the funnniest posts on here. Shame on you mods!
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]

Censorship. Someone no like my version of the Canadian National anthem so they reported it. Even though it came from my heart. Perhaps I need another one. Anthem post, I mean, not heart.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You cannot win. : Censorship. Someone no like my version of the Canadian National anthem so they reported it. Even though it came from my heart. Perhaps I need another one. Anthem post, I mean, not heart.

And I was praising the voice of Roger Doucet also.