you got to be kidding me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

you got to be kidding me

The 1st goal onTT off ference, off a canadien and off chara. sad but it happens, the second goal off giontas skate, ok rarely happens 2 shoddy goals in such a short time but please. overtime, kill off wheelrs penalty and you se savard and ryder 4 on 4 to who ? recchi and seguin ? give me a break. wheres krecji ? as soon as wheeler is out of the box it should of been hin and krecji, CJ is this your punsihment for a dumb penalty ? your punishment if it doesnt come before the end of January then this team is going nowhere. CJ hasnt a clue how to use a timout either or when. Goodbye CJ and PC if you dont soon do soemthing the fans will get you fired also.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

Re: you got to be kidding me

well guys  ..im 61 years old and i just dont know how many times a guy can get kicked inthe guts like this....being from good old saskatchewan  here is m,y recap of latest kicks to the bag...riders lose grey cup second year in a row...last year on a to many men on the field penalty that gave  MONTREALanother field goal try after he had missed the first one...last play of the game he makes it we lose......canada world juniors lose to usa right here in saskatoon...then blow the game this year to russia...then tonight  against the flukiest team ever just a real garbage team...only god could have made those pucks go in  and how about that empty net chara icing...that was magical how it didnt go in.....yeah i f...nnnnnn...lost it tonight.....not your fault bruins ..hell the gods won those fu...ers that game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I rarely post a new discussion but tonight the frustration got the better of me but it doesnt change my opinion, CJ has to go and PC needs to shake it up..Dont anyone dare tell me that  they got a point because the point is that point doesnt make you a contender for the cup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: you got to be kidding me:
    [QUOTE]well guys  ..im 61 years old and i just dont know how many times a guy can get kicked inthe guts like this....being from good old saskatchewan  here is m,y recap of latest kicks to the bag...riders lose grey cup second year in a row...last year on a to many men on the field penalty that gave  MONTREALanother field goal try after he had missed the first one...last play of the game he makes it we lose......canada world juniors lose to usa right here in saskatoon...then blow the game this year to russia...then tonight  against the flukiest team ever just a real garbage team...only god could have made those pucks go in  and how about that empty net chara icing...that was magical how it didnt go in.....yeah i f...nnnnnn...lost it tonight.....not your fault bruins ..hell the gods won those fu...ers that game
    Posted by north1234[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've watched the replays again and I gotta say the Bruins really didn't lose this as much as the hand of fate just punched the team in the nuts!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I always say we should never make a deal when we're in a bad funk, but NOW I really feel a trade could shake things up. 

I really think Chiarelli is thinking the same thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Thanks posters for giving me a better look at it. A bad penalty from Ryder but every thing was total luck after that moment at least now i can settle before going to bed. But at least we still hold the # three seed. If all teams in the NHL that has our number since my days of being bruins fan it happens to be you know
    who.

I still love the bruins even though it can be a roller coaster ride.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

I am not focussing on the goals but the way the whole team played the 3rd period. 1/2 way through the 3rd I started to just say out loud"they look slow"Then I was screaming-who wants to win this game ,who wants to win a puck battle who wants to attack, who wants to get to one of these pucks before the habs? Of course no one answered. Playing not to lose-exactly like game 7 philly. Horrifying to watch it happen and not see someone step up and lead by example. A big hit, a shot, a shift- win one shift and then follow it up. It didn't happen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Major disappointment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

typical hab fan ... lafleur...go  change your diaper and  you certainly fit right in with the phoniest fans  of LES TRICHEUR....MANGE DE LA MARDE   face de boo boole...  i was watching hockey  when you were stinking up yuor pants loser

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Wally,  what's gotten into you ??? LOL  good to let out once and I don;t mind these rants coming from you.  I can't argue your point.
    I was at the game ,  worse feeling ever having to leave a building after a loss like that.
    A Habs said it well " You Bruin fans will never understand , you will never beat us "

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Oops on my part. I did not realize Wally was a "troll" as you guys do. All I know is they had the game in the bag and they blew it. I like the way the fourth line has played this year, but this was suicide for CJ as far as I am concerned. Someone on high needs to pull the trigger on CJ now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Wally,  what's gotten into you ??? LOL  good to let out once and I don;t mind these rants coming from you.  I can't argue your point. I was at the game ,  worse feeling ever having to leave a building after a loss like that. A Habs said it well " You Bruin fans will never understand , you will never beat us "
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Guess those Habs fans have forgotten the first round of 2008-09 playoffs (a sweep right?)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Wally,  what's gotten into you ??? LOL  good to let out once and I don;t mind these rants coming from you.  I can't argue your point. I was at the game ,  worse feeling ever having to leave a building after a loss like that. A Habs said it well " You Bruin fans will never understand , you will never beat us "
    Are these the same Habs that Boston swept in their last play-off meeting?This game will mean nothing if we meet them in the play-offs again.As a team,they don't scare me like they did in the early 80's when it felt like we'd never get by them.They're just another team now.I don't even hate them as much as Philly now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BsfaninNJ and dezaruchi,  the Habs have owned the Bruins through out history, period !  Bruins went to the finals 6-7 times against the Habs and guess how many the Bruins won ?  ZILCH, NONE.  We're 0-6 or 0-7. 
    How can I argue with that Habs fan tonight at the game ???  How ? 
    You say they don't scare you ?  well I lived in this city way too long and born a Bruins fan and the only team that constantly scares me ,  no matter how bad they are,  it's the Habs.
    Proof is tonights game.  Bruins play this game against any other team,  The Wings, Blackhawks, Pens, any other powerhouse , I bet the Bruins win tonight.
    The puck finds a way to go in,  the bounces go their way,  that clearing from Chara (the icing) LOL  it was going in till the puck looked like it changed direction for Ps sake ! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

[QUOTE]Oops on my part. I did not realize Wally was a "troll" as you guys do. All I know is they had the game in the bag and they blew it. I like the way the fourth line has played this year, but this was suicide for CJ as far as I am concerned. Someone on high needs to pull the trigger on CJ now.
    Posted by SteveM[/QUOTE]

Sorry Steve im not a troll, im a die hard Bs fan and have been for 50 years. This was a game i actually enjoyed watching, thinking this is exactly what the Bs needed, TT got a bit of a rest and looked good got a shutout, they kept the game moving at a nice pace, skating well. I was thinking after the goal that was called back, look out MTL will step it up, The Bs fell into a defensive shell, some bad luck goals and ya im pi$$ed over the collapse. Bslegion your right,  its not me to rant and rave lol, its that against the canadiens thing that gets me goin and has for many yrs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]BsfaninNJ and dezaruchi,  the Habs have owned the Bruins through out history, period !  Bruins went to the finals 6-7 times against the Habs and guess how many the Bruins won ?  ZILCH, NONE.  We're 0-6 or 0-7.  How can I argue with that Habs fan tonight at the game ???  How ?  You say they don't scare you ?  well I lived in this city way too long and born a Bruins fan and the only team that constantly scares me ,  no matter how bad they are,  it's the Habs. Proof is tonights game.  Bruins play this game against any other team,  The Wings, Blackhawks, Pens, any other powerhouse , I bet the Bruins win tonight. The puck finds a way to go in,  the bounces go their way,  that clearing from Chara (the icing) LOL  it was going in till the puck looked like it changed direction for Ps sake ! 
    What's the record between the teams since the late 80's(when Cam and company FINALLY beat them)?I remember 2 Boston sweeps sprinkled in between other times we beat them.It's a new millenium and neither team has won the cup in a long time.The rivalry isn't lopsided like it was 20 years ago.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

well guys  ..im 61 years old and i just dont know how many times a guy can get kicked inthe guts like this....being from good old saskatchewan  here is m,y recap of latest kicks to the bag...riders lose grey cup second year in a row...last year on a to many men on the field penalty that gave  MONTREALanother field goal try after he had missed the first one...last play of the game he makes it we lose......canada world juniors lose to usa right here in saskatoon...then blow the game this year to russia...then tonight  against the flukiest team ever just a real garbage team...only god could have made those pucks go in  and how about that empty net chara icing...that was magical how it didnt go in.....yeah i f...nnnnnn...lost it tonight.....not your fault bruins ..hell the gods won those fu...ers that game.....I am from Montreal and I agree with you 100% ...that 1st goal was such a lucky goal and BRUINS played so well 80% of the game ...but B's will win the last 2 games against the habs and hopefully knock them out of the playoffs (I will be at the game Maech 8th with my no.17 Bruins shirt) ....BRUINS have a much better team than the habs this year but last night the best team lost and luckiest team won .....Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

As bad as the bounces were at the end of the 3rd period, the Bruins brought that upon themselves, as !%$#@!% usual.  What the heck does someone need to tell these guys to get them to play a complete game?!  A COMPLETE GAME! I've seen one so far this season vs. Atlanta.  Other than that it's been half-hearted efforts and just a simple waste of talent.  It's a combination of shoddy coaching and, as it turns out, a bunch of players who truly don't know what it means to be tough to play against (so much for that team identity) .  Where is Savard?  Where is Lucic?  Where is Chara?  Where is Krejci?  These guys are arguably our "stars" and yet they hardly act like that game in and game out.  As if their past point totals excuse them for working their butts off every game.

Why the heck is cement-footed Recchi still getting regular shifts?  Why is it that no defenseman other than Kampfer looks like he is capable of passing the puck further than 10 feet? Ryder is beginning his disappearing act probably for the remainder of the 2011 schedule.

At this rate, it looks like the Bruins are extremely fortunate to be where they are in the standings.  Something must change (trade, coaching change, maybe they all need to meet with psychologists to discuss their new fear of moving the puck efficiently) or I'm afraid this team will begin to free fall in the 2nd half of the season -- looks like they already have.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

How can Looch not be fed up with this horrible stretch of play he has personally shown and fight someone?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Okay Dez, let's go back about ten years.
    The Bruins met the Habs 4 times in the 1st round and lost 3.
    Once with Julien at the realms of the Habs,  then it was with Therrien and the last with Carbonneau.  Yes we swept them the year after but this happens once every decade. 
    You may be right when playoffs come around although I'm sick of seeing the Habs win against the Bruins even if they have an inferior team (maybe not this case this season) />

Sections
Shortcuts