You Just Don't Get It, Negative Nannies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

You Just Don't Get It, Negative Nannies

It's just unbelievable how much abuse that Julien, Thomas, Ryder, Campbell, Boychuk, Kaberle, Recchi, Paille, and even Chara has received on this board over the entire season.

And yet after another brilliant resilient win by the B's to force a Game 7, oh by the way the team was DOWN 0-2 IN THE SERIES, still fans want the morning skate, are skeptical of the B's PP, don't like Julien's style of coaching, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah......ENOUGH, F-ING ENOUGH!!!!!

The B's have gone as far as any B's team has ever gone since 1972 (and that didn't go to a 7th game). And yet this team probably is less talented than the 04 team, the 78 team, the 90 team, and so on, and so on. It doesn't have superstars, it doesn't have goal scorers, it doesn't have a deep defensive corps, it shouldn't play 4 lines, the Power Play sucks, the team is listless, etc....and yet here we are in the 7th game of the Stanley Cup Finals against the No. 1 team in points in the reg. season and No. 1 defensive team in the NHL.

And you're still not confident?? Wow, then give up like that other long-time fan who couldn't stand to see another B's game. Being afraid of winning is pretty sad. Really sad. But a lot of you guys on this forum, I think you are afraid of this particular OVER-ACHIEVING TEAM winning a Cup. It's just not the way you see experts describe a Cup winning team. A rogue-style goalie, a boring coach, few stars, an over the hill forward leading the team in the lockerroom.....You just don't get it....My advice is enjoy Game 7, and remember it's been 21 years since the team even sniffed a cup final. If they lose, who gives a hoot. If they win, party like its 1970. Enjoy the game, and I bet you will like the result....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: You Just Don't Get It, Negative Nannies

look glad the bruins won but they still sit back with leads gald it didnt costthem tonight

when you use Greg 4th Line campbell on the power play and it doesnt work yourfair game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Not being "confident" doesnt make anyone a negative person.  Thats how some people process things.  Ive been in the game since the 60's, yet tonight with a 4 (and 3) goal lead I was sweating the whole way.  It doesnt make us any less passionate or less of a fan.

Not negative, just scared to death.  I checked all my negativity towards certain people at the door of the Finals.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

The way I look at it the Bs this year seem to just eat up all that negativity.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Anyone whos whining about ANYTHING about this team right now when they are in game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, needs to not only just give up being a Bruins fan, ( not that they were real fans in the first place), but needs to give up watching hockey altogether and start watching pro darts or something.  Shutup and enjoy the last game of the year, and hope for the best if youre a real Bruins fan.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

I would say as a fan I felt as soxfan did.  Happy and hopefull as a bruins fan but still scared of the unthinkable at times.  And yes they took their foot off the gas in the third and it almost cost them.  Had Hansen not hit the post a 4-2 game is a lot different than a 4-1 game. 

What I loved was the effort on the 5-3.  Game was pretty much wrapped up and these guys were out there refusing to give up a 5-3 goal with a minute left.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I don't like Clode at all but will cut him a ton of slack if he puts Seguin on the PP for a significant amount of time, and gives him 15 minutes or more to show his skill, treats the PP like a must-score situation instead of an experiment, calls a timeout early to slow things down if Vancouver is running over Boston, and generally does all he can to win rather than to keep it at 0-0. If Seguin gets only 6-8 minutes and they lose 1-0 or 2-1, I'll be very pished. But my gut feeling is that the B's despite Clode rather than because of him, will be monsters tomorrow. Go B's!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: You Just Don't Get It, Negative Nannies:
    [QUOTE]look glad the bruins won but they still sit back with leads gald it didnt costthem tonight when you use Greg 4th Line campbell on the power play and it doesnt work yourfair game
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, sure thing Coach Pansie. Have you got any more tips to give to professionals about how to do their jobs? What's that,.......you do? Oh yeah,I keep forgetting you're 1 of those people who likes to keep talking after everyone else has left the room. Oh well, good luck with that Coach Pansie. Maybe later you can work on finding out what loyalty is and trying to show some. Until then you'd better hurry before the bandwagon leaves you behind again............it's really filling up fast.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!   1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone whos whining about ANYTHING about this team right now when they are in game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, needs to not only just give up being a Bruins fan, ( not that they were real fans in the first place), but needs to give up watching hockey altogether and start watching pro darts or something.  Shutup and enjoy the last game of the year, and hope for the best if youre a real Bruins fan.
    Posted by s2e42o[/QUOTE]
    Talk about hitting the nail on the head..... If someone has trouble being positive about this Cup run,then they're likely unhappy with all other facets of their life too.........
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Claude rolling 4 lines last night was smart.  Peverly (Penalty Killing) lead the forwards with a little over 17 min ice time.   No Boston player had less than 10 min, and only Thorton had less than 11.   That means none of our players were out there long enough to really tire themselves out.   Even Chara and Ference, the leading defencemen only had 23+ min each, which is a little low for players like Chara.

Keeping everyone in the game, but no one out there for too long helps keep everyone sharp, plus reduces fatigue which may play into next game after the long plane ride back to Vancouver.    It also helps prevent injuries, which is huge.

Mason Raymond & Dan Hamhuis being out with injuries is huge.   Kesler, H. Sedin and other Canucks apparently being injured is also huge.   Without knowing who has what bumps and bruises, you have the think that Boston, even without Horton (and Savard) is the healthier team right now and the deeper team.

I like our chances in game 7, and we have the whole team to thank for getting us here, especially Claude Julien.

Lets go B's!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I understand the negativity that long time fans have as it's hard for a fan of 30+ years to stay positive. However, if this run can't make you positive about this team, this coach and specifically, this goalie, I don't know what would make you positive.

And enough with this play Seguin more. He's a kid, let him play hard in the minutes he's getting. On the PP when Campbell was out there, Seguin just came off a long shift, open your eyes before you criticize.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You Just Don't Get It, Negative Nannies : Yeah, sure thing Coach Pansie. Have you got any more tips to give to professionals about how to do their jobs? What's that,.......you do? Oh yeah,I keep forgetting you're 1 of those people who likes to keep talking after everyone else has left the room. Oh well, good luck with that Coach Pansie. Maybe later you can work on finding out what loyalty is and trying to show some. Until then you'd better hurry before the bandwagon leaves you behind again............it's really filling up fast. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!   1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Nice my shadow troll is back nice to see or sad your focused on me when your so caled favorite team is one win from a cup

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]I don't like Clode at all but will cut him a ton of slack if he puts Seguin on the PP for a significant amount of time, and gives him 15 minutes or more to show his skill, treats the PP like a must-score situation instead of an experiment, calls a timeout early to slow things down if Vancouver is running over Boston, and generally does all he can to win rather than to keep it at 0-0. If Seguin gets only 6-8 minutes and they lose 1-0 or 2-1, I'll be very pished. But my gut feeling is that the B's despite Clode rather than because of him, will be monsters tomorrow. Go B's!
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

i'd rather see the bruins win the cup than see seguin get 15 minutes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

good news, now there's a perfect example of seeing the big picture.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

[QUOTE]I don't like Clode at all but will cut him a ton of slack if he puts Seguin on the PP for a significant amount of time, and gives him 15 minutes or more to show his skill, treats the PP like a must-score situation instead of an experiment, calls a timeout early to slow things down if Vancouver is running over Boston, and generally does all he can to win rather than to keep it at 0-0. If Seguin gets only 6-8 minutes and they lose 1-0 or 2-1, I'll be very pished. But my gut feeling is that the B's despite Clode rather than because of him, will be monsters tomorrow. Go B's!
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

So, Julien gets this team all the way to a Game 7 in the Stanley Cup Final - and his shot at redemption is giving a 19-year old rookie more playing time and power-play time?  Wow... that's an astonishingly backward view.

I'm sure a lot of the veterans on that team - and just about every one else around the game of hockey - would not agree.  I hope this was meant as sarcasm.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You Just Don't Get It, Negative Nannies : Nice my shadow troll is back nice to see or sad your focused on me when your so caled favorite team is one win from a cup
    Sure thing Coach Pansy......the bandwagon's coming.........you better hurry or get left behind . What's wrong Coach Pansy, haven't you had your sanity questioned enough this week? Were you upset nobody made attempts to assault the Canucks players after game 6(what a jip)? You better shut the window before ALL of your credibility flies out.....
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!    1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

"Not being "confident" doesnt make anyone a negative person.  Thats how some people process things.  Ive been in the game since the 60's, yet tonight with a 4 (and 3) goal lead I was sweating the whole way.  It doesnt make us any less passionate or less of a fan."

Very well put SoxFanInIL. Not believing your team is ALWAYS better than the opponent does not make one less of a fan.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You Just Don't Get It, Negative Nannies : Sure thing Coach Pansy......the bandwagon's coming.........you better hurry or get left behind . What's wrong Coach Pansy, haven't you had your sanity questioned enough this week? Were you upset nobody made attempts to assault the Canucks players after game 6(what a jip)? You better shut the window before ALL of your credibility flies out..... GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!    1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Considering the source lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You Just Don't Get It, Negative Nannies : Considering the source lol
    Please elaborate as I've no recollection of anyone questioning my sanity this week.You on the other hand, I stopped counting after it kept happenning. Once enough folks say you're losing it, you may already be lost.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!  1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts