Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

You know what....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

You know what....

...Im going to turn off re-runs of the office and go see if I can scalp a ticket to the PBruins game.

Go Spooner and go PBruins.

Hope they have Krug PBruins jerseys :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: You know what....

That is going to be a tough ticket but there are, of course, tons of scalpers walking around the nearby hotels and bars. Good thing there is not a bad seat in the ol place.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

That is going to be a tough ticket but there are, of course, tons of scalpers walking around the nearby hotels and bars. Good thing there is not a bad seat in the ol place.

Not a tough ticket at all.  $35, third row, center ice at the door.  Bruins lost 5-0, everyone was horrible.  The funny part was all of the "there's always next year"s on the way out.  When someone said it to me, I responded: next year?  We're winning the cup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I was right next to the penalty the box and actually received a compliment on my heckling from this guy:

http://theahl.com/stats/player.php?id=4088

This 16ish yr old kid 2 rows behind me asked what the guy muttered on his way out of the box.  I told the kid that Thompson said: "good one" to me when I reminded him that the Scranton Penguins were not the AHL affiliate to the Canadiens (Thompson was serving two for diving).  

The kid said: "I guess now you know that you are good at chirping"...At which point I told him that I didnt need a career 2nd line AHL winger to reassure self-confidence in my chirping.  I lied and told the kid that I actually majored in chirping (I majored in accounting).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

We were so bad.  At one point I yelled, "What do we have five Michael Ryders out there?  Why are we glyding?"

...And I liked Michael Ryder (until he became a hab)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Good stuff, Drew.  Heckling (what fans do) guys in the box has been a favorite of mine for a long time.

Too bad they got spanked.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Drewskie,

Did you end up getting a Krug jersey?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Chicken butt. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Drewskie,

Did you end up getting a Krug jersey?

The lady at the gift shop goes, "Oh, actually, we dont keep inventory of individual player jerseys."

I couldnt believe that.  Talk about leaving money on the table.  They were loaded with Karsums jerseys (no joke).  I did find one PBRUINS Bartkowski jersey (the only one left); however, I cant fit into a small.

I showed the Bart jersey to a smaller guy who I struck up a casual conversation with at the gift shop.  He was pumped and bought the jersey.  So that was cool.

But no, everything with Krug's name on it was long gone.  I almost bought the Martins Karsums jersey.  It was 30$.  

Other funny jerseys I came across: Jeff Penner, Mikko Lehtonen,  Hamill, Schafer, Hunwick

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Good stuff, Drew.  Heckling (what fans do) guys in the box has been a favorite of mine for a long time.

Too bad they got spanked.

Thanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

good update Drew. I was amazed when I saw the score today. Guess Krug and Bartkowski had more of an impact than we knew

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

" I lied and told the kid that I actually majored in chirping (I majored in accounting)."

" I almost bought the Martins Karsums jersey.  It was 30$. Other funny jerseys I came across: Jeff Penner, Mikko Lehtonen,  Hamill, Schafer, Hunwick."

That's good stuff Drew. Oh ah you could have bought the Lehtonen jersey and re-sold it with a markup to Stanley LoL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

" I lied and told the kid that I actually majored in chirping (I majored in accounting)."

" I almost bought the Martins Karsums jersey.  It was 30$. Other funny jerseys I came across: Jeff Penner, Mikko Lehtonen,  Hamill, Schafer, Hunwick."

That's good stuff Drew. Oh ah you could have bought the Lehtonen jersey and re-sold it with a markup to Stanley LoL

I considered buying the Hamill jersey and mailing it to NAS.

Sections
Shortcuts