You were taunted by Dale Weise...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: You were taunted by Dale Weise...

Marco, i just went through the entire game #2 thread,which was a B's victory,a great comeback,the only comments you had were,the B's should have picked up Vanek,Iginla's old. You did say Price is overrated,i guess thats a positive but overall not much from you on the B's comeback,resiliency,fortitude and determination.Now that the B's lost game #3,you can't stop posting about all the Bruins deficiencies and how fantastic the Scabs are.Just pointing that out. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I won't be making any psychoanalysis on you or Stanley,don't worry,anyone that obsesses over one player like you do about Seguin needs more help than i'm experienced in. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Agree that the Bruins seem have this attitude that they are supposed to be the better team, and the narrative is don't get goaded into taking cheap penalties and it'll work itself out in the end. Well news flash: they're not the better team. Montreal can hang with them.

So the Bs need to manufacture more room on the ice, more hesitation from Montreal, more discomfort for everyone out there. If they need to use bulletin board material like Weiss to get the juices flowing, then so be it. I want to see thousands of comments all around the hockey world about the Bruins "gooning it up" in Game 4. Not actual gooning, but what other fans would consider gooning. That means the Bruins we know showed up.

They are not infinitely more talented than other teams. Time to raise the stakes out there on the ice.

Right

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

[/QUOTE]

Don't like it . Leave that to the basket ball players.  I would hate to see a mtl player do it and I hate subban cuz he's a punk show off

So I'm not going to b a hypocrite and say I'm ok with it . No place for that in our humble game of hockey. 

Lucic got mocked won't be last time

Bruins can mock subban ..I'd love that

[/QUOTE]

Marco, Lucic was celebrating with his team mates on home ice.  Nothing to do with the habs.  If he did it at the habs bench I would see your point.  If you don't like passion go watch darts..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Also kind of forgotten in this was Price tossing the puck back at Krug after he made a glove save as Krug was on the ice. Some of you think this series is over, I think it's just getting started.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

The video of Weise's antics should be played on a consecutive loop in the B's locker room until the next game.

I hate Dale Weise....

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

The video of Weise's antics should be played on a consecutive loop in the B's locker room until the next game.

I hate Dale Weise....

Yah and the mature thing would be for a Bruin to take a penalty to get him back. Win, win situation for the Canadiens. If Boston needs motivation from a t00l like that then the series is over.

The objective is to win the series not show that a 4th line player can make you mad...good grief.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Yah and the mature thing would be for a Bruin to take a penalty to get him back. Win, win situation for the Canadiens. If Boston needs motivation from a t00l like that then the series is over.

The objective is to win the series not show that a 4th line player can make you mad...good grief.

Not saying they go "Bertuzzi" on him. What I am suggesting is they use the affront as motivation. Seems like a viable option to stimulate some energy rather than using a 2 goal deficit going into the third as motivation every game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Going after Dale Weise and getting a penalty for it would be stupid. I don't even think it's worth having Thornton challenge him. Returning to what got you here, physical play, opening up scoring oppurtunities,  getting a lead means he wont be on the ice is fine by me.

I would start punishing every Hab for going in front of the net, if that results in a penalty, I can live with that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I hate Dale Weise....

Bingo.

And to be clear, I'm talking about 'getting him back' the same way they got Lapierre and Burrows back three years ago.  Nobody is calling for some attack on Weise.  That would never make sense.

Outplay them, out-hustle them and pound them all over the ice, so by Game 7, they just want to stop playing the Bruins.  The cockiness from Vancouver was beaten right out of them.

The Bruins look a little bit like the 'top seed' that thinks they can show up an win.  I'm not seeing much emotion in their game.  Maybe some 4th line plug teasing you helps to turn that around.  Time to get their hands dirty.

If you're happy with what you're seeing, disregard.  I'd go with JMW's video loop in the locker room.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

If u read the thread before 50 . I said bruins would win Sun

oh, you're in the prediction business, just like Stanley?  2 of a kind.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I hate Dale Weise....

Bingo.

And to be clear, I'm talking about 'getting him back' the same way they got Lapierre and Burrows back three years ago.  Nobody is calling for some attack on Weise.  That would never make sense.

Outplay them, out-hustle them and pound them all over the ice, so by Game 7, they just want to stop playing the Bruins.  The cockiness from Vancouver was beaten right out of them.

The Bruins look a little bit like the 'top seed' that thinks they can show up an win.  I'm not seeing much emotion in their game.  Maybe some 4th line plug teasing you helps to turn that around.  Time to get their hands dirty.

If you're happy with what you're seeing, disregard.  I'd go with JMW's video loop in the locker room.

That's what I'm talking about, kel. The Bruins played like rabid mad dogs in those games in Boston vs Vancouver. Didn't they maintain that pace for the majority of both games? I'd love to see them display that form again starting tomorrow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Dale Weise!?

I hope the Bruins are reminded of that before the next game.  This series reminds me of the Vancouver Stanley Cup final in a few ways.

The Bruins are down and the opponent is cocky.  Dale Weise is mocking them.  It's reminds me of Lapierre getting away with the bite on Bergeron and then the Canucks winning the second game.  The Bruins were angry and the insult of Lapierre's antics seemed to bring about a tremendous drive and focus to turn things around and get revenge.

I think the Bruins thrive when pushed into a corner, knocked down and insulted.  

The Habs are winning.  Carey Price called you "lucky" for winning Game 2.  PK Subban got away with pushing the net off last night.  Dale Weise is openly mocking you guys.

Do something about it.  You're the Bruins.

The guy is already a celebrity in Montreal and he is acting like a superstar.  I would love to see Lucic steam roll him.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Going after Dale Weise and getting a penalty for it would be stupid. I don't even think it's worth having Thornton challenge him. Returning to what got you here, physical play, opening up scoring oppurtunities,  getting a lead means he wont be on the ice is fine by me.

I would start punishing every Hab for going in front of the net, if that results in a penalty, I can live with that.

With that being said Kel -- sometimes I feel like the guys play a little tentative knowing the thin ice they are on with refs that can be a bit whistle happy when in Habland. Not complaining about the refs so far -- I'm going on the premise that it could be and has been much worse. B's stayed out of the box last game but seemed to sacrifice quite a few opportunities to drop the hammer for fear of PK's all night.

Speaking of PK -- hate the guy but give him credit -- he's been a dominate force in just about every category in this series. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

When a punk like Dale Weise mocks you, it's time to wake up and play, simple as that. The B's will respond with their best game this series.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Canadiens are feeling it.  All of theses little subplots are good fodder for this board, but the bottom line is the B's need to score the first goal or two and see how the Smurfs respond to adversity.  So far, they haven't had any. Let's go!

Sections
Shortcuts