Your Bruins will get swept

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MON3AL11. Show MON3AL11's posts

Your Bruins will get swept

Bruins will choke in the end. They always do every year.  They are like the NY Jets of the NHL.  Talk, talk, talk like they are some kind of a big shot, but no results.  Stanley Cup will end up where it always belongs - within the borders of Canada.

Canucks in 4.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Re: Your Bruins will get swept

In Response to Your Bruins will get swept:
    [QUOTE]Bruins will choke in the end. They always do every year.  They are like the NY Jets of the NHL.  Talk, talk, talk like they are some kind of a big shot, but no results.  Stanley Cup will end up where it always belongs - within the borders of Canada. Canucks in 4.
    Posted by MON3AL11[/QUOTE]
    No results ? Eastern Conference isn't the Stanley Cup but it's still 3 rounds of winning. win or lose the Cup ,this is already a successful season.

well yeah the Stanley Cup always ends up in Canada. at the Hall of Fame in Toronto that is. no question about that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Habs fans still frustrated to play golf that early!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oliver18. Show oliver18's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins will choke in the end. They always do every year.  They are like the NY Jets of the NHL.  Talk, talk, talk like they are some kind of a big shot, but no results.  Stanley Cup will end up where it always belongs - within the borders of Canada. Canucks in 4.

The weather is nice in Montreal now dude, ..do your mom a favor and give her back her laptop and get outa her basement

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

What grade are you going into next year?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

it is actually pretty darn cold in Montreal today. Believe me, their fans are deeply scarred by their choke against the bruins.

GOOOOO BRUINS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

hab fan =  loser

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

choke in the end?  We didnt blow a 2-0 lead heading home. 
    even if the Bruins lose this has been an incredible ride.  the experience this will give our young team will last forever.  Like they say, sometimes you gotta lose before you win.  But this series is far far from over.  It hasnt really even begun.  Once its 1-1 I am sure you will disappear for a while

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

love how op claims the bruins talk, talk, talk....yet it's she that's HERE talking, talking... garbage. don't miss your tee time @8 with price, patch, and pk!!   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

shupe.... yesterday was a rough day, after a rough night. i apologize if i used you as my personal whipping post. feel much better about the state of affairs today, this doesn't mean i won't still be a pain in your side though. let's get pumped for gm. 2--- GO BRUINS!!!!!!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

Yeah I know the Bruins are horrible I bet Montreal does much better against Vancouver. HAHAHA just kidding. "Talk, talk, talk like they are some kind of big shot." Taken out of context it sounds like you're talking about Subban. Remember when he tied up game seven and was taunting the crowd. Hahaha looking back at that now it's even funnier. I wonder if he daydreams about beating the bruins when he's golfing. Why don't you go to habsinsideout.com and talk about Montreal's "future." Here we talk about the present, and we are presently in the Stanley Cup Finals.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Keep them coming. Your posts are like lucky charms for the Bs....

Discussion Post: No cup for you this year at 5/15/2011 2:08 AM EDT
    or no cup for you the rest of your lives. TB is the better team and they showed it last night. You all will inevitably choke in the end just like you always do every year, and we Hab fans will have the last laugh.Tampa in 4.

Discussion Post: congrats at 5/1/2011 1:16 AM EDT
    I want to say congratulations on beating my habs and your game 1 win against the flyers. Enjoy it while you can, because it won't last. You all will choke in the end just like last year, and really will end up going nowhere, every year like always. Your organization suks. When was the last time you won a cup. Losers. We canadiens are still better off than you- we won more cups than you will ever see in your lifetime and deep down you all are still jealous. And Fyi, I am now rooting for the flyers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

In Response to Re: Your Bruins will get swept:
    [QUOTE]Keep them coming. Your posts are like lucky charms for the Bs.... Discussion Post: No cup for you this year at 5/15/2011 2:08 AM EDT or no cup for you the rest of your lives. TB is the better team and they showed it last night. You all will inevitably choke in the end just like you always do every year, and we Hab fans will have the last laugh.Tampa in 4.   Discussion Post: congrats at 5/1/2011 1:16 AM EDT I want to say congratulations on beating my habs and your game 1 win against the flyers. Enjoy it while you can, because it won't last. You all will choke in the end just like last year, and really will end up going nowhere, every year like always. Your organization suks. When was the last time you won a cup. Losers. We canadiens are still better off than you- we won more cups than you will ever see in your lifetime and deep down you all are still jealous. And Fyi, I am now rooting for the flyers.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]
    Nicely done

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Interesting theory.

Let's recap the first round again:

Bruins 4 -- Montreal 3; Montreal eliminated.

What's up?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

bahaha

Nothing makes me laugh harder than these pathetic whiny posts from habs fans.

"Your organization suks. When was the last time you won a cup. Losers. We canadiens are still better off than you- we won more cups than you will ever see in your lifetime and deep down you all are still jealous."

haha talk about something that happend while you were alive kiddo. This is like me claiming the 1916 Sox were awesome so that means the Sox will always be awesome. See doesnt that sound pathetic?

History is for the losers.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

PK is a beyatch... just like the OP.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]shupe.... yesterday was a rough day, after a rough night. i apologize if i used you as my personal whipping post. feel much better about the state of affairs today, this doesn't mean i won't still be a pain in your side though. let's get pumped for gm. 2--- GO BRUINS!!!!!!! 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

adk,

no worries buddy.  you are solid.  we have our differences but you are a fantastic poster(even if I disagree sometimes).  Hey, I am glad I was your punching bag.  And yes, game 2 things start going our way.  A series isnt won in game one.  They had home ice and are likely scratching their heads wondering how they are gonna do better.  We out hit and out shot them. A definite positive for us.  Plus Van is known to lay an egg. 

I appreciate the extension of your hand instead of the finger though. 

Cheers bud
    Now back to arguing.  :-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

10 posts and a join date of 4/17/11. awesome. you got anything of substance to contribute or just whiny, envy filled rants?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from airbus01. Show airbus01's posts

Your Habs are on summer vacation already.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Ah..Ha...our team is playing in the Stanley Cup and yours is not!!!  Why?  Because the Habs wern't good enough to get out of the first round....Why?  because the Habs choaked away a two game lead!!!Laughing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Here's why the original poster wins, and why it's your fault:

1) He got you to respond over a dozen times to idiotic comments from a guy who clearly has nothing interesting, original, or informative to say
    2) He made many of you disrespect your own franchise. Montreal didn't lose because they 'choked'. Montreal lost because Boston was proven to be the better team. Chalking it up to a choke gives the original poster's remarks to have more truth then they deserve, and by extension gives the Bruins way less credit than they certainly deserve.

Just ignore morons like this.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Here's why the original poster wins, and why it's your fault: 1) He got you to respond over a dozen times to idiotic comments from a guy who clearly has nothing interesting, original, or informative to say 2) He made many of you disrespect your own franchise. Montreal didn't lose because they 'choked'. Montreal lost because Boston was proven to be the better team. Chalking it up to a choke gives the original poster's remarks to have more truth then they deserve, and by extension gives the Bruins way less credit than they certainly deserve. Just ignore morons like this.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]
    I'm sick of this Hab lover being the voice of reason........Wink

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

such a sensible poster- LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]choke in the end?  We didnt blow a 2-0 lead heading home.  even if the Bruins lose this has been an incredible ride.  the experience this will give our young team will last forever.  Like they say, sometimes you gotta lose before you win.  But this series is far far from over.  It hasnt really even begun.  Once its 1-1 I am sure you will disappear for a while
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Every one says you are wrong! Nope. The only thing Canadien fans can do now to redeem is to bogey the 18 holes!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

How can you choke and be swept at the same time?  Don't you have to be winning in order to choke???

Sections
Shortcuts