Your most emotional moment as Bruins fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Your most emotional moment as Bruins fans

2011 series ...from game 3 round 1 till the 7th game in Vancouver ...for the ist time in nearly 45 years as a Bruins fans I was crying like a baby when Chara took the Cup from the hands of Betman ....I have predicted the Cup also for the next 2 years and the next 2 Stanley Cups will also be emotionnal ....thanks to the B's thanks the the B's fans in Quebec and in Canada and mostly thanks to the real Bruins fans in Boston wjo supported the team during the last 39 years despite the low moments ....thats how you can tell a real fan from a part time fan .....
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

My most emotional moment is probably today, after hearing about the crap with Lucic... and unfortunately the emotion is anger.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

For me it was the loses in the 70's. I would go to my local park after a Bruin lose and scream and holler ! It hurt worst when we were beat by Ken Dryden and those Habs as my best buddy was a Hab fan and I had to be reminded of the gut tearing lose all summer. Those were school days, before work, family and taxes. Life was simpler, so the loses were that much more painful. We should have had at least 3 more cups then. Oh well !  I have to go now and toucher myself by reading some Sask Rider results. It never ends !!!