Your the Penguins. What do you do?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Your the Penguins. What do you do?

All that offense, you've been stifled, Malkin and Crosby have yet to registar a point. What does Bylsma do? Throw caution to the wind and try to turn into a run and gun? Activate the defenseman? Martin coming in down deep resulted in the only goal. What kind of adjustments do you guys think they make?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Your the Penguins. What do you do?

Throw the kitchen sink at Boston and throw another 50 shots at Tuukka. Play the exact same defense they played against the Bruins becuase it was finally good. Vokoun played well and I would expect he will again.

Won't be enough though Boston is primed and ready to end it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Throw the memory of game 1 and game 2 out the door and never ever think of them again and play like you did in game 3...Maybe you might get a break...but...maybe not !!  :))))

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I believe they play their best against the Bruins when they are 4x4, so figure out a way to get lots of matching penalties.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In the morning skate...they gather around Bylsma, and play another round of hangman...ya that's it !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

For pitt its just continue to work hard.  They had a decent 1st game and 3rd game.  My pitt lineup.  

Crosby kunitz dupi.   Malkin Neal Cooke.  Sutter Iggy Morrow.  Glass Kennedy Adams

same def.  

if they win they go home and play another day.  Boston has so much mojo now.  Its crazy and stronger then in 2011.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I expect the same effort they gave last night.  They need to screen Tuukka more though, if he sees it, he is going to stop it.  Malkin crashed Tuukka last night and I thought he should have gotten called for it.  Look for more of that sh1t.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Bylsma is getting so out coached by Julien it isn't even funny....

i am surprised he has not  shuffled his lines more  and change the dynamic of the team... They need guys like Dupuis, Neal and Kunitz to contribute and get off the schnide... Play Malkin with Crosby?  

Failing that go to mass and pray for a win.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Well, I think 80% of the problem is Rask.  If they do the same thing as last game, I think they can assume that Rask won't quite as stellar two games in a row.  He can't be...?

The reality is, the Bruins need to play better in game 4.  The Pens can just do the same thing they did in game 3, and they'll probably win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Well, I think 80% of the problem is Rask.  If they do the same thing as last game, I think they can assume that Rask won't quite as stellar two games in a row.  He can't be...?

The reality is, the Bruins need to play better in game 4.  The Pens can just do the same thing they did in game 3, and they'll probably win.

James Neal alone had a stretch where he had 5 very good scoring oppurtunities right in the slot. Malkin had 10 SOG with 21 attempts. They've done a terrific job on Crosby. I just want the B's to end this right now and dont let this team hang around. Those are too good of players to keep them down for too long.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Lay down, die and get out of the way, so the B's can move on to the Cup. Other than that I dont give a rats a $$ about what they have to do, because I dont want them doing anything, other than what I mentioned in the first sentance.

As NAS would say.....Great Thread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

Bylsma is getting so out coached by Julien it isn't even funny....

i am surprised he has not  shuffled his lines more  and change the dynamic of the team... They need guys like Dupuis, Neal and Kunitz to contribute and get off the schnide... Play Malkin with Crosby?  

Failing that go to mass and pray for a win.....

OK how is this possible? Is it Bylsma's fault when his players make mistakes on the ice? Is it his fault that the 2 best players on the planet get held pointless in 3 straight games. Is it his fault that the aquisions Shero picked up have disappeared? This really is a silly statement.  He has done this & it hasn't helped. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I think they come out in Game 4 right where they left off and hope it's enough.

It may be for one game.  It won't be for four.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Throw the kitchen sink at Boston and throw another 50 shots at Tuukka. Play the exact same defense they played against the Bruins becuase it was finally good. Vokoun played well and I would expect he will again.

Won't be enough though Boston is primed and ready to end it.

Whether it's enough or not, that's what they have to do. They have to go all out & come out  blazing, get a lead & feed off it. B's need to stay out of the box, because once the Pens get one it could be the spark they need. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Your absoultely right Fletch...Lost in the victory was a huge game from Rask....he saved our bacon...Rask was better than Pitts goalie...And again your right. The Bruins need to play a better game. They looked good in the OT though..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Start planning for summer and get some T times booked.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Get the plane ready for a trip to Hawaii and the let guys get some rest before the start of next season.

But seriously the way game 3 ended and the looks on their faces I'm not sure they have the hearts anymore. If it ended quickly in OT or even a last min shot in the 3rd I'd point to the effort and a lucky bounce or two telling them to keep up the same pressure and they will win. But, right now they are emotionally, physically, and mentally exhausted after losing in double OT and being 1 game from elimination. I'd tell them just to muck it up. Crowd the net, dump off into the offesive zone, and pound the Bruins with an aggressive forecheck. It was one of the few things that worked well for them last game. But, most of all I'd grab Crosby by the jersey, tell him to stop whining, to stop dancing, and to put the puck on goal every chance he got.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

If the game Wednesday had the Pens playing their type of game, then nothing can be done.  Rask was for the task.  The Bs will be better today both defensively and offensively.  Close game again tonight, essentially the series is down to win one out of four.  

Don't judge me monkey!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I think they come out in Game 4 right where they left off and hope it's enough.

It may be for one game.  It won't be for four.

This.  They will come out hard and strong.  Game three was insanely tight.  Can only hope for the same results.  

Bruins need to do the same though...pure effort on their part and win every one-on-one battle they can.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

"God I love the Bruins." Penguins will be living on a prayer, the bruins will be living on boston strong.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Penguins will be living on a prayer and bruins living on Boston strong !!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Play another game of hangman. Five letter word . Stars with an "s" and ends in a "p".

s_ _ _ p

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Play another game of hangman. Five letter word . Stars with an "s" and ends in a "p".

s_ _ _ p

scalp, scamp, scarp, scaup, scoop, scrap, scrip, sculp, setup, sharp, sheep, shlep, sirup, situp, skelp, skimp, sleep, sloop, slump, slurp, sneap, snoop, stamp, steep, stirp, stomp, stoop, stoup, stowp, strap, strep, strip, strop, stump, sunup, swamp, sweep, swoop, syrup, sysop,

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Shuep?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I don't see what Bylsma could drastically change at this point. He got the game he wanted out of his team (except for the scoring). At this point all he can do is activate the D a bit more, but that plays right into Boston's hand.

It's really as simple as, they have to hope that Crosby, Malkin, Neal, Dupuis, etc. can solve Tuukka

...and the grammer police say "it's you're, not your"

Sections
Shortcuts