Your top 3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Your top 3

The whole team deserves credit for the taking rd. 2 series .  The players who stood out for me were:

(1) Gregory Campbell

(2) Torey Krug

(3) Looch

The PP looked much better, the young d core came to help, the 4th line was at their best. I notice Looch was always thier talking to media after each game giving credit to all his teammates. Krug " the kid nobody wanted" and these are players that can be the mostdangerous and productive player through a play-off season.

Looking forward to seeing what Jagr ( the bruins did lose their 1st rd. pick with this trade) will do agst. his former once upon a time team. Chara and Sieds will be very important factor in the 3 rd. series. The 3rd line will have to give it all , I am expecting this will be the line to step up by checking and playing their best hockey.

The three players i look to be the spark plug are Seguin Jagr and Rask.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Your top 3

For the 2nd series I have to say :

1.  Rask 

2.  Krug = Chara

3. Looch

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

The way Rask blew game 4, you can't have him #1. 

Let's hope he come with his A game against the Pens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Krug , Campbell , Boychuck,. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

stanley what does krug=chara thing? is this another french thing i don't get like tic tac tic tac?are you saying krug is as good as chara? or that krug outplayed chara? or that they both deserve it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Can't narrow it to 3.

Chara, Krug, Lucic, Boychuk, Campbell, Krejci and Rask.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Finally thinking retrospectively, thank goodness.  Keep up the focus, stop the predictions.  

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

1.  Rask 

2.  Krug = Chara

3. Looch

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Rask....for stopping any pushes that the Rangers threw at us  ( not counting the blowing tire )

Lil Krug.....cause ya gotta just love this little fella and his howitzer shot from the point AND the fact that ya really didn't notice him out there in our end, which is a good thing..

Campbell....for getting the timely goals and really representing the work ethic of the Bruins as a whole....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

1.Krug

2. 4th Line

3. Julien

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

1.  Krug

2.  Lucic

3.  The person that cut BassFishing's dial-up line.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

1.  Krug

2.  Lucic

3.  The person that cut BassFishing's dial-up line.

Classic!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

stanley what does krug=chara thing? is this another french thing i don't get like tic tac tic tac?are you saying krug is as good as chara? or that krug outplayed chara? or that they both deserve it?

No I mean that my number 2 is Chara & Krug ..even in this series....

And If I may add.....Krug is already better than Chara on the PP ...and he should be on the 1st unit ..this kid movs the puck like no other Bruins D have done since Ray Bourque ...he takes smart decisions sees the play , sees his teamates , has a good shot and moves the puck quicly that what has been missing for the last 3 years ...he scored 4 goals in round 2 and despite all that CJ doesnt put it on the 1st PP unit ...Thank God I am not GM yet because I would call Claude in my office and tell  him : have a coffee Claude and please smell it deeply cause you are sleeping my friend ...as simple as that KRUG on the 1st PP unit and PEV on the bench and the BRUINS will be a better team going into round 3 ....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

I would assume he means that they played equally well, but you never know with Stanley, so your guess is as good as mine.

edit: well, I guess Stanley answered it for us.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Finally thinking retrospectively, thank goodness.  Keep up the focus, stop the predictions.  

islamorada YOU really want a prediction ??? Here is a shocking one :

The BRUINS will not win the 3rd round if Claude Julien keeps PEV in the line up ....but if replaces him by whoever even Pandolfo (and believe me I dont like Pandolfo)  would do better ...only if he sits PEV ...the BRUINS will win against the PENS ...there is no way in the world you can win with such a handicap player in your line up against a team like the PENS you need all your best players ...we got away with it against the Leafs and Rangers but thats it ...and to tell you the truth I really dont believe CJ will bench PEV before we lose the first 2 games ...its sad but this is exactly what will happen ..after the 1st 2 games he will sit PEV and bring in Soderberg and the BRUINS will start winning ...coincidence ??? NO WAY ....the guy is useless he doenst bring anything positive to this team other than skating around like a flying mosquito he doesnt even want to have the puck cause he is afraid he might get hurt .....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]

The BRUINS will not win the 3rd round if Claude Julien keeps PEV in the line up ....but if replaces him by whoever even Pandolfo (and believe me I dont like Pandolfo)  would do better ...only if he sits PEV ...the BRUINS will win against the PENS ...there is no way in the world you can win with such a handicap player in your line up against a team like the PENS you need all your best players ...we got away with it against the Leafs and Rangers but thats it ...and to tell you the truth I really dont believe CJ will bench PEV before we lose the first 2 games ...its sad but this is exactly what will happen ..after the 1st 2 games he will sit PEV and bring in Soderberg and the BRUINS will start winning ...coincidence ??? NO WAY ....the guy is useless he doenst bring anything positive to this team other than skating around like a flying mosquito he doesnt even want to have the puck cause he is afraid he might get hurt .....

Stanley;

I was reading the posts in this thread and actually started to chuckle when you said that if you were GM(again) you would bring in CJ to "smell some coffee because he is sleeping". I was going to Reply to you positively because you made me laugh...

Then you went all 'Stanley' on us and predicted that if the Bruins don't win round three it will only be because Claude decided to play Peverly instead of anyone else.

Ridiculous. Can't you focus on the big picture here?

We have a good, balanced team that is motoring along like a well oiled engine - even had to contend with a plethora of injuries on the back end - and you are talking about one player who isn't scoring right now.

Why would you even think about messing with this kind of overall chemistry?!?!?

_sigh_

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why would you even think about replying to Stanley?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Oh yeah, my top three for us getting this far?

1. Rask (not Khudobin)

2. Chara (monster minutes... != Krug)

3. Rich Peverly (according to Stanley, he is useless...must be keeping everyone else on their toes trying to cover for him!)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

You're right... Ignore (figuratively)

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Lucic

Krug

Rask / Chara

I thought everyine played well towards the end of the series including Jagr and the whole third line who had previously been in question.

Honorable mentions for pretty much everyone they played like a true team and I loved some of the nominees including;

• Claude
    • The 4th line
    • Campbell
    • Boychuck
    • Krejci

I wouldn't argue with

• Bergeron
    • Marchand

I think the throttle is exactly where it was supposed to be going into this series, and I couldn't be more excited about it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

I thought about it, then decided against it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

[QUOTE]

Stanley;

I was reading the posts in this thread and actually started to chuckle when you said that if you were GM(again) you would bring in CJ to "smell some coffee because he is sleeping". I was going to Reply to you positively because you made me laugh...

Then you went all 'Stanley' on us and predicted that if the Bruins don't win round three it will only be because Claude decided to play Peverly instead of anyone else.

Ridiculous. Can't you focus on the big picture here?

We have a good, balanced team that is motoring along like a well oiled engine - even had to contend with a plethora of injuries on the back end - and you are talking about one player who isn't scoring right now.

Why would you even think about messing with this kind of overall chemistry?!?!?

_sigh_

Davinator ..you got one thing wrong I said if I would be GM. I would call CJ in my office not PC ...he wouldnt be ther anymore if I were GM.....2nd point ...you really think that PEV contributes to the chemistry of this team ??   No mean to insult you but if you know chemical products ...PEV would be the sulfuric acid ...he is the poison inside this team and we cannot afford to have a poison aboard for a conference final....this is like a rowing national team if one of the 8 members doesnt perform the whole team will pay the price eventually .....finally for the Bruins fans that do not agree with me I respect your opinion ....but please be respectfull as well.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

This is for NAS & Bookboy cause I love em! 

The Powerplay was the difference! Innocent

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Good for those who realize it was a team efort. stanley, you are out to sea on Pevs. How many faceoffs has he won in both series ? Adding Seguin, who is still pounding the puck on goal, has helped both Kelly/Peverly to play a solid 3rd line duty  of defense, so that Bergie, Kreji, and even campbell/Paille can contribute to the offense. Everyone pays to see goals, but Claude pays to see solid defense against other offensive teams. The Rangers were shut down many shifts by Kelly's line, including Peverly. Ricky Hustle hit it on the nose with his "well-oiled" comments

Sections
Shortcuts