Your top 3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Your top 3

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

This is for NAS & Bookboy cause I love em! 

The Powerplay was the difference! Innocent

Sorry NOB-- You were supposed to pick 3. How about.

1) The powerplay

2) Shawn Thornton

3) Rene Rancourt

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

1. Torey Krug, everything he did was a plus

2. Matt Bartkowski, played a ton of minutes as a fill-in D guy and still made plays offensively

3. Shawn Thornton, best 2 games I've ever seen him play were in this series, especially gm 5

3B. Greg Campbell, 4th line, part deaux

3C. Dan Paille, 4th line, part trois

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

Wait, now you're predicting the Bruins to lose to the Pens. A day ago you were predicting the Cup.

Stop with the predictions already - YOU"RE WRONG CONSTANTLY!!

I said : if PEV is not benched the Bruins will lose ....and if PEV is benched the Bruins will win the cup ...and believe it or not at the start of the season I bet $250 on the Bruins to win the cup and got 9/1 odds from Intertops.com....but the Bruins are like a Ferrari ...if one valve is not running well even with the best car in the world you cant win the race....

in the first round, marchand, seguin, jagr, and more than one d man all played terribly. they won. 

Peverley and Kelly didn't do much in the second round. They won.

You have said time and time again "no khudo, and they will lose." and they win. 

You are wrong much much much more than you are right, and in the ECF I'll take Peverley over soderberg.

Well if PEV is better than Soderberg I will personnaly pay the one way ticket to Sweeden to Soderberg .....PEV to me is the worst player that played for the BRUNS in the last 5 years ...he sucks he sucks he sucks he sucks and he is the reason why the BRUINS will lose to the Pens if he is not benched ...you cant beat the Pens with a poison within the team ...sorry for the PEV 's lovers but buy yourself a pair of glasses ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

Wait, now you're predicting the Bruins to lose to the Pens. A day ago you were predicting the Cup.

Stop with the predictions already - YOU"RE WRONG CONSTANTLY!!

I said : if PEV is not benched the Bruins will lose ....and if PEV is benched the Bruins will win the cup ...and believe it or not at the start of the season I bet $250 on the Bruins to win the cup and got 9/1 odds from Intertops.com....but the Bruins are like a Ferrari ...if one valve is not running well even with the best car in the world you cant win the race....

in the first round, marchand, seguin, jagr, and more than one d man all played terribly. they won. 

Peverley and Kelly didn't do much in the second round. They won.

You have said time and time again "no khudo, and they will lose." and they win. 

You are wrong much much much more than you are right, and in the ECF I'll take Peverley over soderberg.

Well if PEV is better than Soderberg I will personnaly pay the one way ticket to Sweeden to Soderberg .....PEV to me is the worst player that played for the BRUNS in the last 5 years ...he sucks he sucks he sucks he sucks and he is the reason why the BRUINS will lose to the Pens if he is not benched ...you cant beat the Pens with a poison within the team ...sorry for the PEV 's lovers but buy yourself a pair of glasses ....

ahhhh stanley, the master of hyperbole. There have been worse players to play for the bruins in the past couple months. If you can't see that you truly are blinded because of the wheeler trade. The bruins won't lose because their third line grinding winger isn't scoring (and he is still grinding okay). I don't think there are any pev lovers, but your hatred for him is really really really stupid. He's playing because he is a good PK guy and has experience. Get over it. Couple notes, We all know who the bruins are, and who peverley is. we don't need you to tell is in all caps all the time. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Daugavins, Pandolpho, Johnson, Hunwick, Hamill, MacDermid, Zanon, Mottau, Turco, Wozniewski, Penner, Lefebvre, Bodnarchuk, Hnidy, Begin, Bitz, Lehtonen, Yelle, St. Pierre, Montador, Nokelainen, Pelletier, Reich, Hoggan... need I go on?

He's not having his best season and he hasn't been much of a presence these playoffs, except on the PK and on the dot, but get a bloody grip Stanley.

Sections
Shortcuts