your welcome b's fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

your welcome b's fans

i will have to take sole credit for any series win vs. the flyers this year. this week/end i was at the wells-fargo center for the ncaa div. I wrestling championships. i brought with me 5 b's stickers, and stategically placed them around the arena- there is now b's mojo in the place... thank me later.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Re: your welcome b's fans

Credit where it's due, bro. Real nice work.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I hope none of the locals seen what you were doing. You know how brutal the fans are in Philly. I ve been there a few times for Flyers-Bruins games wearing my B's jersey & let's just say the hospitality was non existant. Hopefully the secret stickers help the B's as they would need all the help they can get in another playoff series with Philly. Good work ADK!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

im going to the Flyers - Bruins games this weekend ill keep an eye out for those stickers haha.  and yes I will be decked out in bruins gear they dont scare me

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: your welcome b's fans:
    [QUOTE]im going to the Flyers - Bruins games this weekend ill keep an eye out for those stickers haha.  and yes I will be decked out in bruins gear they dont scare me
    Posted by mik802[/QUOTE]

Have a good time at the game Mik802 & be safe. Lol. Hopefully they win one for ya or it will be a long walk out of that building for you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Nicely Done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: your welcome b's fans : Have a good time at the game Mik802 & be safe. Lol. Hopefully they win one for ya or it will be a long walk out of that building for you.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

thanks! jpbs... I live in philly i know what they are like.  I always cheer against any philly team especially if its a Boston team.  I enjoy being the only one standing when we score haha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Ha classic!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: your welcome b's fans : thanks! jpbs... I live in philly i know what they are like.  I always cheer against any philly team especially if its a Boston team.  I enjoy being the only one standing when we score haha
    Posted by mik802[/QUOTE]
    I don't know how you put up with those obnoxious fans in Philly. Been there several times, there sure do make good cheesesteaks though. Geeno's rocks. Maybe we can hook up for a Bruins-Flyers game next year or even a playoff game this year if they meet. I'm from Canada, I usually stay at the Holliday Inn
     Philadelphia Stadium on the corner of Tenth & Packer., perfect location for attending sporting events in Philly. Are you a Geeno's or Tony Luke's guy?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In Response to your welcome b's fans:
    [QUOTE]i will have to take sole credit for any series win vs. the flyers this year. this week/end i was at the wells-fargo center for the ncaa div. I wrestling championships. i brought with me 5 b's stickers, and stategically placed them around the arena- there is now b's mojo in the place... thank me later.  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    Good call my friend, good call

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

like putting a mink coat on a crack wh*re...good job you just gave that building a violent push into classy!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

anytime guys...it was rather easy, there were NO flyer fans there...just college wrestling fans! i can't wait to go back soon and see how many survived!GO B'S...

Sections
Shortcuts