You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk

In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk:
    I'm sorry, but they've won 10 in a row. I'm sitting back & enjoying watching Datsyuk & Lindstrom! IF the streak is to end. I'd rather it's against a team that I appreciate & respect.
    Posted by nitemare-38

This typo annoys me reallllly bad. Its LIDSTROM!

Sorry pet peeve.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

We've seen Thomas make that kind of crease save many times.  Tuukka just didn't look sharp until the 3rd.

Bruins should have won 2-1.

If that's the Tuukka Rask of the future I'll take my chances on a top 6 forward at the deadline.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

We've seen Thomas make that kind of crease save many times.  Tuukka just didn't look sharp until the 3rd. Bruins should have won 2-1. If that's the Tuukka Rask of the future I'll take my chances on a top 6 forward at the deadline.
    Posted by bim09

We've also seen TT let in Bill Buckner style goals. What's your point? Oh yeah, there isn't one. Shocker!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : We've also seen TT let in Bill Buckner style goals. What's your point? Oh yeah, there isn't one. Shocker!
    Posted by dezaruchi

I'm not surprised you can't grasp the point.  But for people like you, I go the extra mile and break it down for them;  Thomas would have won that game for us, again.  Just like he did in April, May and June.  Now, if you can't grasp that, I dunno what to tell you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

wish thornton would have won it with that late 3rd period shift. 

fair or not, boychuck gets the benoit pouliot 'goat' award. 

i love tuukka but he looked a bit tentative today. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

I honestly would love if they traded Boychuk at some point this year. His contract is up at the end of the year & I doubt they resign him especially with the way Hamilton has been playing. Might as well get something for Boychuk as long as he is B's property. The point is fu ck Johnny Upchuk.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : San, all kidding aside, if you do happen to rewatch, I'd like you to let me know how many hits you thought Bergeron had. I'm still amazed he was only credited with 1 while Datsyuk got credit for 3. Skewed stats like that could explain why Bergeron gets no respect when the Selke talk comes up.Posted by dezaruchi

No it sounds like you want to be "Honorary" starting arguments with me now te-hee ahh the fun I have on here. Interesting Dez becuase most of the time on hits the home team gets the benefit of getting more hits recorded. Were you checking TSN, ESPN or NHL .COMs ? Sometimes they are all way off or just a few are off...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ah the offense did not bury their chances in the first period is the reason for the score. Tuuka needs to play high end teams, why not in the Western Conference!  One pointers are good the new NHL parity thinkers.  Tuuka had a decent game for not playing for a week.  Lay off of the Pouliot stuff, he also creates opportunites as well, he just does not look in control out there for those with slow eyes.  Seguin in my mind is going through another learning curve moment, he will adjust, and so will Marchand and Bergeron as other teams focus on Seguin.  It was a fun game to watch, simply put Boston had pp opportunities only.  Same story different game.  Oh yes, Boychuck, he is a number 5 defenseman, ya can't teach speed.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk:
    Both goals are absolutely Boychuk's fault. Brutal coverage on 1st goal and ridiculous laziness on the 2nd.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Yea dez you're right.  He failed Hockey 101 today by letting the opponent get between him and Tuukka.  Lesson learned hopefully.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

I like Boychuck, but everytime he takes a chance on offense the other team scores. It's really starting to annoy me.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : I'm not surprised you can't grasp the point.  But for people like you, I go the extra mile and break it down for them;  Thomas would have won that game for us, again.  Just like he did in April, May and June.  Now, if you can't grasp that, I dunno what to tell you.
    Posted by bim09

So can I have Saturdays lottery numbers? Mr. I can tell the future! Both goals were great goals & if YOU can't grasp that I dunno what to tell you! Oh wait yes I do. You have no clue about the goaltending position! NONE!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

We've seen Thomas make that kind of crease save many times.  Tuukka just didn't look sharp until the 3rd. Bruins should have won 2-1. If that's the Tuukka Rask of the future I'll take my chances on a top 6 forward at the deadline.
    Posted by bim09

And if thats the kind of fan you are. I hope you cheer for another team, because you're clueless when it comes to a great team breaking down another great teams defence & scoring a goal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Posted by bim09

Oh really genius! If that's the case then the B's need to thank Howard for the point on his gimme. Then that would mean it would've been 1-1. Shoot-out. Same result a shoot-out loss! What else ya got there Einstein?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : I'm not surprised you can't grasp the point.  But for people like you, I go the extra mile and break it down for them;  Thomas would have won that game for us, again.  Just like he did in April, May and June.  Now, if you can't grasp that, I dunno what to tell you.
    Posted by bim09

So to break it down you're saying TT would win every game that Rask doesn't simply because he was so good last year? Wow, what a feeble argument. You've certainly lost a step Bim (or perhaps I just gave you credit for something you never had.......yeah that's more likely). Keep coming back Bim. I'm not going anywhere. You're bound to win a debate sometime. All you need to do is show up with opinion AND facts. You always forget about that 2nd part.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Johnny B is all that he can be because his mistakes start between the ears. Please do not expect Hamilton for at least two years, so Chia has another challenge.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sorry Bogie but I would be very surprised if Hamilton needs a ton of time in the AHL before becoming a full timer, I don't see Edit: 2 years at all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Sorry Bogie but I would be very surprised if Hamilton needs a ton of time in the AHL before becoming a full timer, I don't see 3 years at all.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

San, it's NHL or OHL for Hamilton next year so Bogie saying 2 years may not be that far off. On the other hand, he might just make the Bruins next year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Then there has to be some definition on the 2 years then, playing full time in the NHL as a starter ? No way does Doug spend anymore time in the OHL after this season not a chance I'd willing to bet on that...Interested ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Then there has to be some definition on the 2 years then, playing full time in the NHL as a starter ? No way does Doug spend anymore time in the OHL after this season not a chance I'd willing to bet on that...Interested ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

San, I won't bet against something that I hope will happen. I think you could be absolutely right.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Even if Hamilton doesn't immediately work his way into the lineup, it is hard to imagine that another year in the OHL would do him any good at all, and I tend to think that putting a player in a position where he is not chanlleneged by his competition is just bad for him.

I hope the Bruins try him out next year and keep him.  Aside from guys like Doughty, Bogosian, and Pietrangelo who came along pretty quickly, there seem to be others like Fowler and Leddy that are picking things up pretty darn fast.  I think Hamilton is in that league.

Hamilton in Boston next year!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]They were soft goals.  Rask should have had them both.
    Posted by bim09[/QU

Seriously?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk :
    They were soft goals.  Rask should have had them both. Posted by bim09[/QU Seriously?
    Posted by kelvana33

Sadly yes, he was serious. He explaind to me in another post that TT would've stopped Datsyuk because he's seen him make that save before. Frankly Kel, I had no idea that was how goaltending worked. It sounds real simple when it's put that way.......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : Sadly yes, he was serious. He explaind to me in another post that TT would've stopped Datsyuk because he's seen him make that save before. Frankly Kel, I had no idea that was how goaltending worked. It sounds real simple when it's put that way.......
    Posted by dezaruchi

Ya know Bim sounds as intelligent as Tuukka-fall when it comes to goaltending talk.

Sections
Shortcuts