You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk

Both goals are absolutely Boychuk's fault. Brutal coverage on 1st goal and ridiculous laziness on the 2nd.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk

I also wish Johnny rocket would turn into Johnny wrister every so often.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The first goal was Seguin's man, Ference was barking at him during the rush then Boychuk tried to scramble. 2nd goal no doubt about it after Krejci was covering for Johnny B on the rush. Either way taking chances against Detroit's skilled forwards is asking for trouble.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk:
    [QUOTE]The first goal was Seguin's man, Ference was barking at him during the rush then Boychuk tried to scramble. 2nd goal no doubt about it after Krejci was covering for Johnny B on the rush. Either way taking chances against Detroit's skilled forwards is asking for trouble.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    San, on the 1st goal Boychuk turned away from Filipula and then couldn't scramble to get back to him. If Boychuk wasn't supposed to take Filipula, then which guy was his man?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

They were soft goals.  Rask should have had them both.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I'm sorry, but they've won 10 in a row. I'm sitting back & enjoying watching Datsyuk & Lindstrom! IF the streak is to end. I'd rather it's against a team that I appreciate & respect.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]They were soft goals.  Rask should have had them both.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]
    You're on crack!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sorry, but they've won 10 in a row. I'm sitting back & enjoying watching Datsyuk & Lindstrom! IF the streak is to end. I'd rather it's against a team that I appreciate & respect.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    I'm with you Nite. Still frustrating to be down a goal after playing so well. I also agree with your previous comment. How either goal could be Rask's fault is beyond me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

That KHL line is so close so many times today. I'd say that the 4th & just as I was about to say the Bergy line has been invisible thus far? I'm happy to say I get to be Embarassed Sealed Happily!!Nice goal!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]That KHL line is so close so many times today. I'd say that the 4th & just as I was about to say the Bergy line has been invisible thus far? I'm happy to say I get to be Happily!!Nice goal!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Clutch goal Nite. Bergeron buried the opportunity.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Hey ! Everyone has a bad day at the office....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Hey ! Everyone has a bad day at the office....
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]
    You're right Stuke. I need to show some more patience. Only a little bit though. Cheers!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk :  If Boychuk wasn't supposed to take Filipula, then which guy was his man ? Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I said it in my post Shup LoL, Filipula was Seguin's man then Johhny tried to scramble n help.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk:[QUOTE]They were soft goals.  Rask should have had them both. Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

Rask did what he was supposed to on the 1st goal and was in position. Problem is that Detroit made a perfect pass and shot and the Bs defense failed to cover the trailer adequately. That goal is definitely not on Rask.

2nd goal was all Boychuk no doubt about it...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : I said it in my post Shup LoL, Filipula was Seguin's man then Johhny tried to scramble n help.
    San, my question was which Red Wing was Boychuk responsible for then?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

WHAT A JOY TO WATCH! GREAT FREAKIN GAME!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : Rask did what he was supposed to on the 1st goal and was in position. Problem is that Detroit made a perfect pass and shot and the Bs defense failed to cover the trailer adequately. That goal is definitely not on Rask. 2nd goal was all Boychuk no doubt about it...
    I just couldn't believe how long he laid there after being hit by Datsyuk. BTW, that Shupe crack was a low blow.........no, you guys are alright. Cheers buddy!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk :  BTW, that Shupe crack was a low blow.........no, you guys are alright. Cheers buddy! Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Do I have to watch the replay again coach ?

@Nite I fear the top 6 forwards of the Red Wings and I hate Holland for allowing himself cap room to bring in more talent at the deadline. Yah it was a joy too watch for sure...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The game was poorly managed from the start by Claude. How often does he allow Pouliot to mishandle the puck, never control the puck, not use his so-called speed to catch a breaking Wing ??? Also, rolling 4 lines in the 3rd was being asleep at the switch. Claude was outplayed today. Goals were not Tuuka's fault, Boychuck constantly misses his check coming in from that side.  Granted, in the first period Thornton played his best game to date [for him]; take it for what it's worth.Datsyuk was amazing, and then Bergeron countered. This is a good Bruins team, particularly compared to how they played against Detroit this year Vs. last year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : Do I have to watch the replay again coach ? @Nite I fear the top 6 forwards of the Red Wings and I hate Holland for allowing himself cap room to bring in more talent at the deadline. Yah it was a joy too watch for sure...
    It was just an innocent question San. Everybody should have someone on the rush shouldn't they? I apologize for going all Howie Meeker on you. Cheers to you my hornery friend.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : Do I have to watch the replay again coach ? @Nite I fear the top 6 forwards of the Red Wings and I hate Holland for allowing himself cap room to bring in more talent at the deadline. Yah it was a joy too watch for sure...
    Oh I hear ya on that my friend!! I think Mr. Holland always thinks ahead way before anyone else thinks he does. And you can also be sure that he's going to wait until he finds outs if his team is coming to the East before he decides on the kind of player he wants!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

San, all kidding aside, if you do happen to rewatch, I'd like you to let me know how many hits you thought Bergeron had. I'm still amazed he was only credited with 1 while Datsyuk got credit for 3. Skewed stats like that could explain why Bergeron gets no respect when the Selke talk comes up.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts