You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk

In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : Ya know Bim sounds as intelligent as Tuukka-fall when it comes to goaltending talk.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Don't just limit it to goaltending talk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : Don't just limit it to goaltending talk.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Well that's my forte for the most part, so I'll let you & the others handle the rest. lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The two years I mentioned were this year and next year when I expect Hamilton to start in the AHL. Perhaps the skills that have been reported so far would expedite his program, but I don't believe a defensemsn can work his way thru an initial year, of starts and stops, like Seguin did. However, Hamilton appears to be a lot smarter than Boychuck, a lot bigger than Kamfer, plus his Junior years could provide him with more capability than Bartkowski or Cohen. I'm sure Chiarelli sees as much, if not more than we do, and could be looking to strengthen the defense this year and give Hamilton a full year in Providence. Meanwhile Chiarelli will be managing the CAP to replace or include Boychuck[skill or lack thereof], Ference [experience and injury prone], and Corvo[ age]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : No it sounds like you want to be "Honorary" starting arguments with me now te-hee ahh the fun I have on here. Interesting Dez becuase most of the time on hits the home team gets the benefit of getting more hits recorded. Were you checking TSN, ESPN or NHL .COMs ? Sometimes they are all way off or just a few are off...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Official NHL stats from the score-sheet. I just thought it was strange because Bergeron landed pretty good licks on Ericsson and Datsyuk yet neither one counted as a hit for him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : Official NHL stats from the score-sheet. I just thought it was strange because Bergeron landed pretty good licks on Ericsson and Datsyuk yet neither one counted as a hit for him.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Funny you should mention this Dez. I remember THN, or one of the other hockey Mag's having an article about recorded hits. That season Kyle McClaren & another Bruin d-man were 1 & 3 in the league at the time. They were saying that the stat guys in Boston were far more generous in giving out hits.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]I like Boychuck, but everytime he takes a chance on offense the other team scores. It's really starting to annoy me.
    Posted by RawrBear[/QUOTE]

Which one of the 1st 20 or so games have you watched this year? Finally after years of watching a dormant team up to a couple of years ago -- they are all finally pinching in and taking chances. If it backfires once in a while -- so be it. It's giving alomst every team they play - total fits.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

No way, no one stops the first one.

[QUOTE]They were soft goals.  Rask should have had them both.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : Which one of the 1st 20 or so games have you watched this year? Finally after years of watching a dormant team up to a couple of years ago -- they are all finally pinching in and taking chances. If it backfires once in a while -- so be it. It's giving alomst every team they play - total fits.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]
    I agree it's good to pinch in the right situation, but Boychuck always makes bad decisions, usually bad passes, when he decides to do so. Remember that blind pass to the slot a few games ago that led to an oddman rush and eventual goal? Then there was yesterday on the Wings second goal, where it wasn't as obviously his fault, but it still was. Like I said I like the guy, but I could do without the bonehead plays.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]We've seen Thomas make that kind of crease save many times.  Tuukka just didn't look sharp until the 3rd. Bruins should have won 2-1. If that's the Tuukka Rask of the future I'll take my chances on a top 6 forward at the deadline.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]
    Wow, you look like an even bigger fool after the 1st goal tonight. I can't believe TT let that in because Ive seen him make that save before.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : Wow, you look like an even bigger fool after the 1st goal tonight. I can't believe TT let that in because Ive seen him make that save before.....
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

To which Timmy even said postgame that he has made the saves on those goals before... not helping that guys point at all

Boychuk played a little better last night.  Loved the final dive to block the empty net at the end.  He really needs to make sure his feet are ready to go otherwise he will always lose track of the faster skaters in this league.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You've Got To Be Kidding Me Boychuk : To which Timmy even said postgame that he has made the saves on those goals before... not helping that guys point at all Boychuk played a little better last night.  Loved the final dive to block the empty net at the end.  He really needs to make sure his feet are ready to go otherwise he will always lose track of the faster skaters in this league.
    Posted by nix02061[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, John Boy did look much better last night. I guess we always know it's gonna be a crap-shoot with him. He takes risks to make the big plays. Sometimes it works and other times........