Zach Bogosian + Evander Kane for :

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Zach Bogosian + Evander Kane for :

Michael Ryder + Bruins 1 draft choice + Toronto<s 1st draft pick

Instantly we win the Cup ....well actually...3 cups

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Zach Bogosian + Evander Kane for :

thats funny.  I am sure that they would hold out for ryder

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Zach Bogosian + Evander Kane for ::
    thats funny.  I am sure that they would hold out for ryder
    Posted by shuperman

They might make you include Soderberg and  Hamill...  So I wouldnt do it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrenryan. Show darrenryan's posts

i like the thought....but the value Atlanta gets isnt there

im not even sure that offer would get you Bogosian alone....kane will not be moved, he is the face of that frnachise now

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Lol...why not ask for Byfuglien while we're at it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Bogosian, Kane
    for
    Seguin, Krejci, Lucic, Caron, Colborne, Leafs 1st

That's exactly what they'd ask for.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

And that's just as unreasonable as the first one.
    Lucic and Krejci are worth at least as much as Kane and Bogosian, depending on ones needs. That said, I would love to see E Kane on the Bruins for the right price.

Bogosian, Kane for Seguin, Krejci, Lucic, Caron, Colborne, Leafs 1st That's exactly what they'd ask for.
    Posted by beantowngm15

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

So, their two best young players for our worst, overpaid player and two draft picks.  Draft picks that, in a best case scenario, could turn into players like Kane and Bogosian three years from now...

Let's ask for the owner's daughter too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Wait a minute that's not a fair deal.  Add Wheeler and now we're talkin' !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Ok, so Ive been against trading anyone for all of the season til now. I agree with the majority of you. We are still a couple of players away from the cup...A good D man and a Center. With Pitts and Wash struggling, this is the year to pony up and go for it. I think the first rounder should be dealt in the trade, of course if it brings someone back worth his weight in Gold. I know many of you throw out trades, but good luck B's, has to be tough making trades with the cap and so forth...I know we have the room, but of course other teams may not, even if we give them a good deal. Who knows, but I do agree now..We need to do something. I think moreso a Center of a D...The D, if more disciplined I think could handle the Playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JLEO25. Show JLEO25's posts

Another Fantasy Trade! Atlanta gives up 2 future All-Stars for an OTH forward with an iffy resume and 2 picks in a down draft year. Dudley would have to be showing signs of dementia to buy this deal.
    Ference, Ryder, and BOS pick for Johmson, and STL pick. Frees up cap space and looks to the future on the blue line. There don't appear to be any centermen available with the with talent and skill to replace Savard. Top 35 are all playing for PO contenders and Sam Gagner isn't going anywhere soon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Zach Bogosian + Evander Kane for ::
    Michael Ryder + Bruins 1 draft choice + Toronto<s 1st draft pick Instantly we win the Cup ....well actually...3 cups Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Holy crap, just when you thought the trade proposals couldnt get worse.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

So, their two best young players for our worst, overpaid player and two draft picks.  Draft picks that, in a best case scenario, could turn into players like Kane and Bogosian three years from now... Let's ask for the owner's daughter too.
    Posted by Fletcher1

Hey Fletcher ...does she look good ?? If so it wouldnt be a bad idea to include her in the package we need a few ice girls

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Bogosian is white and they won't trade him either.

But yes Stanley, if the daughter is hot then you must pull the trigger on the deal. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

For Zach Bogosian you need to trade the Toronto 1st pick 2011.

And Atl will never trade away Evander Kane. 

Forget this rumor.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts