Zach Parise RFA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joegiunts. Show joegiunts's posts

Zach Parise RFA

If New Jersey does not sign him to a long term deal and Marc Savard decides to hang them up, I would love to see the Bruins make a run at this guy on Draft Day.  I would give up Toronto's 1st, Hamill, Caron, and Boychuk or McQuaid.  Thoughts? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Zach Parise RFA

Firstly, Jersey will likely re-sign him, second that's not enough to get a top tier RFA.  You really haven't offered anything that will help new Jersey.  IF Kessel was worth 2 firsts and a second, what is Parise going to fetch?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

problem with that theory is Savards future is not going to be decided on or about July 1st. This one could drag out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Zach Parise RFA:
    [QUOTE]If New Jersey does not sign him to a long term deal and Marc Savard decides to hang them up, I would love to see the Bruins make a run at this guy on Draft Day.  I would give up Toronto's 1st, Hamill, Caron, and Boychuk or McQuaid.  Thoughts? 
    Posted by joegiunts[/QUOTE]

A draft pick out of the top 5, a first round bust, a checking line prospect and a 5/6 defenseman will not return a star player.  How about all of that along with Lucic, Krejci, Bergeron, Rask or Seguin?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

NAS,

No way you will convince the majority of that proposal.  Its like trying to trade gretzky in fantasy hockey for marsh, snepts and huddy and trying to rationalize that its a good deal b/c they are getting 3 players for 1. 

Parise will cost at least 2 1st rounds and likely one of Lucic, Krejci, Bergie, Rask.  At which I say thanks and move onto Raffi Torres and Brooks Laich. 

Sections
Shortcuts