Zanon quick stats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Zanon quick stats

Greg Zanon last three seasons stats:

80 to 82 gms. played
    167 avg. hits per season
    215 avg. block shots
    Avg. penalty mins.

Looks to me he is a defensive d man which we need, I think he will be a good fit with McQuaid until he is broken into the CJ system which will not take long. When Boys returns, I can see Zanon taking corvo's spot being paired up with Sieds. Eventually be a d man on the PK.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Re: Zanon quick stats

My first question about this guy is, how well will he make the first pass.  It's pretty clear he won't be an offensive force.  It's understood he is not a PMD.  He should be pretty good defensively, but as the B's learned a few years ago, good defensive defenseman who can't make the proper read and first pass are still a very large defensive liability. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

he was a steady fit for Claude lemieux[sp.?] so he should fit well in Claude Julien's "system". If he can make short , quick  breakout passes, he should explain them to the rest of the Bruins defense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Zanon quick stats:
    Greg Zanon last three seasons stats: 80 to 82 gms. played 167 avg. hits per season 215 avg. block shots Avg. penalty mins. Looks to me he is a defensive d man which we need, I think he will be a good fit with McQuaid until he is broken into the CJ system which will not take long. When Boys returns, I can see Zanon taking corvo's spot being paired up with Sieds. Eventually be a d man on the PK.
    Posted by orr4neely8

Until Play-off time maybe. After last seasons success I think CJ has no choice, but to put Z 7 Sieds together again for a deep run.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

the Roster here has his number as 5 .... isn't that retired??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Zanon quick stats:
    the Roster here has his number as 5 .... isn't that retired??
    Posted by slakrking

Yes, for Dit Clapper. The only single digit numbers available on the Bs are 1 and 6.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

This roster is probably more accurate than the BDC one:

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckhog9966. Show puckhog9966's posts

Has Corvo ever played a forward position? It just seems to me that he might beable to play there, he is a strong skater and has got some decent hands, he does beat people one on one 90% of the time, just that other 10% will kill you on defense and mistakes by a forward are not as glaring as that of a defensemen when it comes to turnovers.

Sections
Shortcuts