Another April Injury for Bynum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Another April Injury for Bynum

His feelings are hurt because coach Brown told him not to launch any ridiculous threes...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum:
    In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Maybe Lebron as big as he is, but Wade and Kobe are too skinny to be taking HGH. And if what you are saying is really true, explain how Kobe has played all these years without any major injury? Just sayin' Also, as a die hard Celtic fan, it is quite ridiculous that we have fans cheering for an injury to another player. Totally classless and pathetic.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

Who is cheering???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : That is so true. Players in today's NBA are bigger and stronger. That means more stress on the body of bigger players.  The bigger they are the harder they fall.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Don't forget that most of these guys Wade, Lebron, Kobe. etc.(don't argue about specifics, suffice to say they do it) are on designer drugs most likely HGH.  The amount of torque created by these supercharged bodies creates stress on ligaments, tendons and joints. Anyone who does not believe this has their head in the sand.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Another April Injury for Bynum:
    Apr 2, 2012 -  The  Los Angeles Lakers  appear to have dodged a bullet with an injury to  Andrew Bynum , but they're probably still going to be without their center for a few games. http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/4/2/2919355/andrew-bynum-injury-lakers-vs-warriors Right on schedule! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Enjoy your celebration, Fierce.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Don't forget that most of these guys Wade, Lebron, Kobe. etc.(don't argue about specifics, suffice to say they do it) are on designer drugs most likely HGH.  The amount of torque created by these supercharged bodies creates stress on ligaments, tendons and joints. Anyone who does not believe this has their head in the sand.
    Posted by concord27

Maybe Lebron as big as he is, but Wade and Kobe are too skinny to be taking HGH. And if what you are saying is really true, explain how Kobe has played all these years without any major injury? Just sayin'

Also, as a die hard Celtic fan, it is quite ridiculous that we have fans cheering for an injury to another player. Totally classless and pathetic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

kind of reminds me of the five man rotation with so many fewer innings pitched these days in MLB...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Never want anyone to get hurt - but this is sad.......he was just coming into his own.  All reports indicate it's not serious, but you have to shake your head here.  He is still very young, and will have a great career..............they WILL pick up his option this off-season. 
    I'd be more concerned, if I cared, about his relationship with his Head Coach!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In Response to Another April Injury for Bynum:
    Apr 2, 2012 -  The  Los Angeles Lakers  appear to have dodged a bullet with an injury to  Andrew Bynum , but they're probably still going to be without their center for a few games. http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/4/2/2919355/andrew-bynum-injury-lakers-vs-warriors Right on schedule! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Hi,
    I don't get it: what's so good about a player being injured?

AK

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Whoever started this thread. Please pay attention.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

Wrong again, he is merely reporting the facts.  As a die hard Celtics fan, you should know the difference!!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Who is cheering???
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Whoever started this thread. Please pay attention.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

It wouldn't be the first time Fierce celebrated an opposing player's injury.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

People talk about the decline of the big center.  Bynum is a great example of why.  The modern game is just too hard on these guys' bodies.  Think of the potentially good 5's out there.  Bogut is another that comes to mind.  They just can't stay healty.  I believe Dwight Howard will begin to break down soon as well.  Whoever overpays for this guy in the offseason will have major regrets.

I also think Lebron has to start to seriously think about changing his game to more postup ala Karl Malone.  Don't be surprised if he starts showing some age soon as well.  I can forsee a day when teams will have to play 10 guys fairly equal minutes or their stars will burn out.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Wrong again, he is merely reporting the facts.  As a die hard Celtics fan, you should know the difference!!! 
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

you must have not seen the "right on schedule, ha ha" at the end.

Open up eyes bro.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Sarcasm is not a very easy thing to read when you are having an online discussion. But none the less, I think you are a decent human being and commend you on having at least 1 classy post in all of our discussion. Keep it up and we might have a cup of coffee someday while we discuss our beloved Boston Celtics.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

I believe you and am not a hater because you love the C's.

Go Lakers!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : hater. he is going to win her back and win the mvp! go lakers!
    Posted by Onthe405

Hater - this is a Celtics forum, and none of us like Bryant!!!  He's won his last MVP,  and his last ring!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : I respect that. I think it is so immature to see fans spew haterd towards other human beings over a game. I am a die hard Celtic fan and always have been, but at the same time, I have much respect for the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers are now the NBA premier franchise and win on a consistent basis. My Celtics do not and that is a fact that many Celtic fans have a tough time swallowing.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

gotta respect the fact that you were in celtic pride too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

405 guy needs to update his picture Horrible road, by the way!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

hater. he is going to win her back and win the mvp!

go lakers!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : I didn't realize you were in your mid 70's.  this explains a lot of things.  Like you thinking Jose Calderon played for Minnesota and you thinking Kobe shot badly against Golden State.   I am sorry man.  I will leave you alone from now on.  A man in his 70's should have the leeway to come on here and ramble on and post about nothing.  You're good in my book from now on old timer.  Sorry about teasing you so much.
    Posted by snakeoil123

HA HA!!  Smiled through every word!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

This board can be very, very entertaining. On several fronts.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

i don't think its funny that our lakeshow is under constant attack!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : I didn't realize you were in your mid 70's.  this explains a lot of things.  Like you thinking Jose Calderon played for Minnesota and you thinking Kobe shot badly against Golden State.   I am sorry man.  I will leave you alone from now on.  A man in his 70's should have the leeway to come on here and ramble on and post about nothing.  You're good in my book from now on old timer.  Sorry about teasing you so much.
    Posted by snakeoil123

I got Rubio mixed up with Calderon.  I know they are both pretty legitimate point guards for their respective teams, and it was a simple mistake. I did hate to see Rubio get injured though as I think Minnesota might have eased into the playoffs with him on the floor.

Kobe did shoot the ball bad in Golden State which is the game that I was referring to. The Lakers did not need 2 clutch shots in thew final minute from him last night to obtain that victory. I would think such an astute basketball mind like yours would have picked up on that. Thanks for playing youngster.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : I believe you and am not a hater because you love the C's. Go Lakers!
    Posted by Onthe405

I respect that. I think it is so immature to see fans spew haterd towards other human beings over a game. I am a die hard Celtic fan and always have been, but at the same time, I have much respect for the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers are now the NBA premier franchise and win on a consistent basis. My Celtics do not and that is a fact that many Celtic fans have a tough time swallowing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Sarcasm is not a very easy thing to read when you are having an online discussion. But none the less, I think you are a decent human being and commend you on having at least 1 classy post in all of our discussion. Keep it up and we might have a cup of coffee someday while we discuss our beloved Boston Celtics.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

I didn't realize you were in your mid 70's.  this explains a lot of things.  Like you thinking Jose Calderon played for Minnesota and you thinking Kobe shot badly against Golden State.  

I am sorry man.  I will leave you alone from now on.  A man in his 70's should have the leeway to come on here and ramble on and post about nothing.  You're good in my book from now on old timer.  Sorry about teasing you so much.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Bynumite on one leg is infinitely better than anything Boston has in the paint....probably one of the main reasons the Lakers swept the Celtics this season.
    Posted by Elven 32

You said it! He could still drop JJ Barea driving to the hoop on one leg. Beast.

Sections
Shortcuts