Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs!

Bynum had a great game.....30 rebounds for a 7 ft center is still impressive......but is it more impressive than 6-1 Rondo getting 17 rebounds to go along with his triple double earlier this year....?  ....by the way, how many does Rondo have this year? (I know he leads the league)....talk about a phenomenal athlete.....

also, speaking of athletes...Charles Barkley just remarked that the kids today are multi millionaires because the are great athletes....not because they are great basketball players.....the rules are completely different today....if you are on the floor and can fly to the rim...go ahead and take three or four steps...this is the new NBA....I just wish Stern would come out and admit that the rules have all been changed, then we could just deal with it.....

NBA Rulebook for the 21st Century: (AKA "The Jordan Rules")

1-Superstars can expect all the calls to go their way
    2-Home teams will get the calls the majority of the time
    3-Referees will attempt to keep playoff series' going to 6-7 games
    4-Disregard all of the rules that the league enforced for the first 40+ years

What a joke of a league.....I am glad I grew up watching the game as it was meant to be played...I still root (I can't help myself)....but I am no longer as passionate

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=320411024

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-lakers-spurs-recap9884-20120411,0,7836610.story

Yes it's true, the big fella posts 30 rebounds in a game. Too much.

Tongue Out

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs!:
    [QUOTE]didnt see the game...what was the ft disparity?
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

Favored the Home team - as usual:

Spurs 13-24
    lakers  7-12

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

didnt see the game...what was the ft disparity?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Elfie's Back! I missed you. In the midle of the drought where we were dominated by the suns and the Celtics are playing historic levels of defense I didn't think you would ever come back to support your fellow trolls. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I don't understand...it's too late for bynum to move this year.  How would he be avoiding competing with DH during this summers FA?  I'm sure it makes sense but I need someone to 'splain it to me.

Did howard sign for next year?  I though he just agreed to play nice this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]Trolldrizzle - you are not fooling anyone. Bynum had a great game.  He is still a low class punk, a cry baby and oft-injured.  When it matters most, he will disappear. The headline should be:  Lakers win because that fraud, Kobe, isn't dragging them down with his horrible, inefficient, ball hogging play.  Check out ESPN magazine article... it proves Kobe is one of the WORST closers in the game.  
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

He responds to himself under different aliases. Dude is straight up pathetic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : There are issues, no one will debate that. And whether the Lakers' brass can reign him in remains to be seen.  But I can still appreciate a 30 rebound effort.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

I have a theory - and, of course, Lakers fans would disagree.  But, it's mine!

I think young Mr. Bynum does NOT want the lakers to pick up his option.  I don't think he likes Mike Brown, either, but that is secondary.  He is healty for the first time, putting up All-Star numbers,  and why would he want to be in the same FA class as DH?  And here is a kicker.  Bynum is from NJ, right?  Well, what a coincidence that the Nets are moving into a new building, AND can offer him a max deal NOW!!!  His "antics" this year all started after DH opted IN, right?  Well, another coincidence?  I think not.  Whether he likes LA or not, I think Mr. Bynum wants his Benjamins NOW, and if he can go home and get away from Brown at the same time - good!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]drew's gonna park his ride where he pleases and shoot 3s if he feels like it. he's a petulant 12 year old. 30 rebounds - while impressive - will likely serve to increase his misguided sense of entitlement. this guy's got some issues that are detrimental to the lakers. their fans needn't act as if he doesn't.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]
    There are issues, no one will debate that. And whether the Lakers' brass can reign him in remains to be seen. 

But I can still appreciate a 30 rebound effort.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs!:
    [QUOTE]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=320411024 http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-lakers-spurs-recap9884-20120411,0,7836610.story Yes it's true, the big fella posts 30 rebounds in a game. Too much.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Yes, Bynum is super fantastic and undoubtedly a main component in the Lakers sweeping my beloved Celtics this year. Had he been healthy in 2008, my beloved Celtics would still be in the mist of a long championship drought. I sure hope that if my Celtics can get to the championship that the Lakers are not there or we are in deep you know what.

Go Celtics!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

I hope they win every game Bryant doesn't play - too bad they already lost one.  It would be a statement on multiple levels!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]I don't understand...it's too late for bynum to move this year.  How would he be avoiding competing with DH during this summers FA?  I'm sure it makes sense but I need someone to 'splain it to me. Did howard sign for next year?  I though he just agreed to play nice this year.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

The  team has his option.  All they have to do is exercise the option, and he will be on the lakers next year, at their price.  If they don't exercise it, he is a FA.  DH, opted in, so he WILL be in ORL next year..............but will be a FA at the  end of NEXT year.  So, Bynum wants to be free this year, instead of  at the same time as DH!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : Favored the Home team - as usual: Spurs 13-24 lakers  7-12
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]
    Can't blame Cole for trying ;)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I wonder how many of the 30 rebounds were a result of crooked officiating? 

Conspiracy nuts - sound off.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

drew's gonna park his ride where he pleases and shoot 3s if he feels like it. he's a petulant 12 year old. 30 rebounds - while impressive - will likely serve to increase his misguided sense of entitlement. this guy's got some issues that are detrimental to the lakers. their fans needn't act as if he doesn't.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]drew's gonna park his ride where he pleases and shoot 3s if he feels like it. he's a petulant 12 year old. 30 rebounds - while impressive - will likely serve to increase his misguided sense of entitlement. this guy's got some issues that are detrimental to the lakers. their fans needn't act as if he doesn't.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

Bynum is the best offensive center in the league and a great rebounder when he wants to be. He does need to show more maturity on and off the court. His potential is incredible. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hey Elven,

when LA looked like Sh!t the last few days and Boston destroyed miami twice, plus Indy and Philly, what rock were you hiding under?

We know you don't have a life because you are a teenager who trolls on another teams website... the epitomy of pathetic

but a coward too huh...

guess you win the award for world's biggest loser

and LA won't make it out of round 1.... get ready for that to hit, then I guess we can expect you to hide like the coward you are again, MAYBE you'll come back here again if the Celts lose (of course it will be in later rounds than LA) but hopefully you find a soul and a social life by then...

regardsLaughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

think how many rebounds he could have had if Kome had played.  He may have had 50

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : This is America....feel free to disagree all you want.  BUT.........as my post said, his off-court ACTIONS indicate someone who is clearly not happy about something.  Many people attribute it to immaturity or being enabled his whole life.  I suspect it may be something else.  And he'd be a FOOL to say anything, so he is acting out. Just my opinon!!  Thanks for disagreeing!!

he's just an immature injury-risk headcase with a ton of talent

Someone like elven, a low IQ teen with no life who gets his kicks being a troll, deserves him in their teams future

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Elfie's Back! I missed you. In the midle of the drought where we were dominated by the suns and the Celtics are playing historic levels of defense I didn't think you would ever come back to support your fellow trolls. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

hahaha

even the other Laker trolls know what a coward elven is

Guys like Rico, Nugget and even Gina/Mark are at least adults with some knowledge of the game tho

I'm sure they don't want to be associated with the teenage elf, who can't remember the NBA before the Shaq 3-peat and lives such a sad lonley life

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : This is America....feel free to disagree all you want.  BUT.........as my post said, his off-court ACTIONS indicate someone who is clearly not happy about something.  Many people attribute it to immaturity or being enabled his whole life.  I suspect it may be something else.  And he'd be a FOOL to say anything, so he is acting out. Just my opinon!!  Thanks for disagreeing!!

Bynum knows it and the Lakers have already said they are picking up his option. Do you think he is acting odd because he wants to the Lakers to change their mind and just let him walk away and be a free agent? That is nonsense. 

You can have an opinion, but at least have one that makes some sense.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : I have a theory - and, of course, Lakers fans would disagree.  But, it's mine! I think young Mr. Bynum does NOT want the lakers to pick up his option.  I don't think he likes Mike Brown, either, but that is secondary.  He is healty for the first time, putting up All-Star numbers,  and why would he want to be in the same FA class as DH?  And here is a kicker.  Bynum is from NJ, right?  Well, what a coincidence that the Nets are moving into a new building, AND can offer him a max deal NOW!!!  His "antics" this year all started after DH opted IN, right?  Well, another coincidence?  I think not.  Whether he likes LA or not, I think Mr. Bynum wants his Benjamins NOW, and if he can go home and get away from Brown at the same time - good!!

I completely disagree.
    Bynum knows that in a little over 2 years Kobe and Gasol could have played their last game with the Lakers. It will be his team and his city.

He has never once even hinted about playing for another team or not wanting LA to pick up his option.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : There are issues, no one will debate that. And whether the Lakers' brass can reign him in remains to be seen.  But I can still appreciate a 30 rebound effort.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]
    what's up, flobus.

i heard wilbon saying the other day that the lakers' problems with bynum were more serious than orlando's with howard in the sense that in orlando - between the coach, the front office and the player - there are several contributors to the distraction. in los angeles, even more concerning is the fact that bynum is all alone / full rogue in his distraction. that jumped out at me as a not good circumstance. i hope he gets himself together because a player with that kind of talent needs to fully realize his gift. even if he is a laker.

good luck in the playoffs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : I completely disagree. Bynum knows that in a little over 2 years Kobe and Gasol could have played their last game with the Lakers. It will be his team and his city. He has never once even hinted about playing for another team or not wanting LA to pick up his option.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

This is America....feel free to disagree all you want.  BUT.........as my post said, his off-court ACTIONS indicate someone who is clearly not happy about something.  Many people attribute it to immaturity or being enabled his whole life.  I suspect it may be something else.  And he'd be a FOOL to say anything, so he is acting out.
    Just my opinon!!  Thanks for disagreeing!!

Sections
Shortcuts