Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs!

In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : Bynum knows it and the Lakers have already said they are picking up his option. Do you think he is acting odd because he wants to the Lakers to change their mind and just let him walk away and be a free agent? That is nonsense.  You can have an opinion, but at least have one that makes some sense.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Troll,
    In my original post I stated lakers fans would disagree.  You have made your point - you disagree.  But to say my opinion makes no sense shows you are blinded by your loyalty to your team.  Nothing wrong with that, but  if you can come here and state your opinions, blinded as they are, about MY team, then I can state mine about your team.
    Fact - the lakers DID say they would pick up his option.
    Fact - they haven't done it yet - and they probably will.
    Fact - he has NO say in whether they do or not - it is a TEAM option

OPINION - he doesn't like Mike Brown, and doesn't respect his coaching style
    OPINION - why should he make less money than DH  - he is the 21st highest paid player in the league
    OPINION - he has "people" telling him he deserves as much as DH
    FACT - if the lakers don't pick up his option (which they probably will), he will be a FA at the end of THIS year, and able to cash in before Howard!!

It is okay to disagree  - just not to be disagreeable.
    Your opinion is noted, troll, thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Thanks again, for expressing your opinion.  And when the lakers pick up his option, I will change mine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : If anything, I think Bynum's behavior may be attributable to Fisher's absence from the team. He had quite a calming influence over several players, among them Bynum.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

Yuck

When you are 25 years old, in your 7th season in the league, you do not need 'calming influence' teammates to have class, not be a thug, keep your mouth shut, etc.

This is not a 20 year old Cousins playing for a dismal team... the guy has played in 2 NBA finals, then humiliated Phil, Magic and the LA brand during the 0-4 sweep and when it was put up or shut up time this season proved he likely has serious mental problems along with being an obvious injury risk

THEY WILL PICK-UP HIS OPTION

That is not even a question (c'mon now), but to build around or win another title around such a disturbed individual whose knees can go at any second, as Kobe/Gasol get old quick... its not ideal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]till next game when he gets benched again lol.... the lakers are going to just cut him loose after the season like the mavs did with odom..
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're probably right.
    LA will probably cut Bynum loose and then he can sign with the Celtics.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : I have a theory - and, of course, Lakers fans would disagree.  But, it's mine! I think young Mr. Bynum does NOT want the lakers to pick up his option.  I don't think he likes Mike Brown, either, but that is secondary.  He is healty for the first time, putting up All-Star numbers,  and why would he want to be in the same FA class as DH?  And here is a kicker.  Bynum is from NJ, right?  Well, what a coincidence that the Nets are moving into a new building, AND can offer him a max deal NOW!!!  His "antics" this year all started after DH opted IN, right?  Well, another coincidence?  I think not.  Whether he likes LA or not, I think Mr. Bynum wants his Benjamins NOW, and if he can go home and get away from Brown at the same time - good!!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]
    So you're suggesting Bynum thinks the Lakers would allow him to simply walk away as a FA solely because of his antics? Don't see it. If the Lakers ever decided to part ways with Drew (which I cannot see happening at this point), I can't imagine they would do anything but trade him. Kupchak is too saavy to let a premiere talent like Bynum go for nothing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : I want to be very clear about this - I think the lakers WILL pick up his option.  They would be crazy not to.  What I'm saying is HE (Bynum) may not want them to, if he thinks he can make more money NOW than in the future.  Although a little from left field, it is a plausible explanation for his antics as of late.  Do we know he doesn't want to be traded?  Has there been any comment from him about his contract?  I haven't read any, and until I do, this is as viable an option as there is.  And again, it has nothing to do with how the lakers feel, as they have all the power here.  Compare it to Sessions.  HE has all the power there, and he is playing hard to get paid.  He should double his salary.  Back to Bynum.  Is he happy in LA?  Would he want to play in NJ and be THE man NOW?  I don't know, and if you have any info on it, please share.  If this is true, he is getting bad advice, but maybe he WANTS out.................just an idea!!
    If anything, I think Bynum's behavior may be attributable to Fisher's absence from the team. He had quite a calming influence over several players, among them Bynum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Where are the mods?  Why is there non-Celtics posts in this forum.  Please move to Around the NBA, PLEASE!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

It takes a similar disturbed teenage loser like Elven to brag about such a pathetic human being as Bynum... I hope the young man gets the therapy he needs and don't wish injury on anyone... but Bynum will need a lot of growing up and some serious physical luck to be the person/player who anyone would WANT to root for and who is dominant enough for an entire 100 game Nov-June to win LA another title.

He's had 7 years and hasn't done it yet

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : So you're suggesting Bynum thinks the Lakers would allow him to simply walk away as a FA solely because of his antics? Don't see it. If the Lakers ever decided to part ways with Drew (which I cannot see happening at this point), I can't imagine they would do anything but trade him. The front office is too saavy to let a premiere talent like Bynum go for nothing.

I want to be very clear about this - I think the lakers WILL pick up his option.  They would be crazy not to.  What I'm saying is HE (Bynum) may not want them to, if he thinks he can make more money NOW than in the future.  Although a little from left field, it is a plausible explanation for his antics as of late.  Do we know he doesn't want to be traded?  Has there been any comment from him about his contract?  I haven't read any, and until I do, this is as viable an option as there is.  And again, it has nothing to do with how the lakers feel, as they have all the power here.  Compare it to Sessions.  HE has all the power there, and he is playing hard to get paid.  He should double his salary.  Back to Bynum.  Is he happy in LA?  Would he want to play in NJ and be THE man NOW?  I don't know, and if you have any info on it, please share.  If this is true, he is getting bad advice, but maybe he WANTS out.................just an idea!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I personally think that lakers posts DO belong in a celtics forum.  Celtics fans will be forever interested in rooting against the lakers and interested in their team.

Now if someone starts posting about what they had for breakfast, that's a different story.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : So you're suggesting Bynum thinks the Lakers would allow him to simply walk away as a FA solely because of his antics? Don't see it. If the Lakers ever decided to part ways with Drew (which I cannot see happening at this point), I can't imagine they would do anything but trade him. The front office is too saavy to let a premiere talent like Bynum go for nothing.

So true. That would be like Orlando just letting Dwight go for nothing which did not happen may I add. The Lakers front office is the best in the biz by far, and that is really hard for me to say considering I a bleed green and love the Celtics.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : I want to be very clear about this - I think the lakers WILL pick up his option.  They would be crazy not to.  What I'm saying is HE (Bynum) may not want them to, if he thinks he can make more money NOW than in the future.  Although a little from left field, it is a plausible explanation for his antics as of late.  Do we know he doesn't want to be traded?  Has there been any comment from him about his contract?  I haven't read any, and until I do, this is as viable an option as there is.  And again, it has nothing to do with how the lakers feel, as they have all the power here.  Compare it to Sessions.  HE has all the power there, and he is playing hard to get paid.  He should double his salary.  Back to Bynum.  Is he happy in LA?  Would he want to play in NJ and be THE man NOW?  I don't know, and if you have any info on it, please share.  If this is true, he is getting bad advice, but maybe he WANTS out.................just an idea!!

Even with picking up Bynum's option, the Lakers can offer him more money then any other team. This is not why his behavior has been erratic. I have no explanation for how he has behaved.

It's crazy that MWP has dropped down to #3 on the "I have no idea what that dude is going to do" list behind Barnes and Bynum.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : So true. That would be like Orlando just letting Dwight go for nothing which did not happen may I add. The Lakers front office is the best in the biz by far, and that is really hard for me to say considering I a bleed green and love the Celtics.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Oh if only that were true. When have my beloved lakers last drafted a good player? Eons go. Nothing to compare to the defense scourge That is Avery Bradley. Oh I hope Kobe doesn't play him. I hate to see his shooting percentage drop below the woeful 42% it currently is. 

And most saddening of all as good as Bynum has played, his PER when compared to KG (at center) is lower than Kg's proving the Celtics have a better center now than my beloved Lakers. What a brillaint move by doc. 

Add that to the fact they are a title contender this year with tons of cap room next year and two number one draft picks and I have to face the fact My lakers will never catch the Celtics. 

No one in the buinsess is better than Danny Ainge. You don't know how much that hurts to say. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

till next game when he gets benched again lol.... the lakers are going to just cut him loose after the season like the mavs did with odom..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : So true. That would be like Orlando just letting Dwight go for nothing which did not happen may I add. The Lakers front office is the best in the biz by far, and that is really hard for me to say considering I a bleed green and love the Celtics.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Hey Snoop!  Welcome back.

You never completed my "Longtime Celtics Fan Quiz." 

Would you like me to repost it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynumite- 30 rebounds v Spurs! : Troll, In my original post I stated lakers fans would disagree.  You have made your point - you disagree.  But to say my opinion makes no sense shows you are blinded by your loyalty to your team.  Nothing wrong with that, but  if you can come here and state your opinions, blinded as they are, about MY team, then I can state mine about your team. Fact - the lakers DID say they would pick up his option. Fact - they haven't done it yet - and they probably will. Fact - he has NO say in whether they do or not - it is a TEAM option OPINION - he doesn't like Mike Brown, and doesn't respect his coaching style OPINION - why should he make less money than DH  - he is the 21st highest paid player in the league OPINION - he has "people" telling him he deserves as much as DH FACT - if the lakers don't pick up his option (which they probably will), he will be a FA at the end of THIS year, and able to cash in before Howard!! It is okay to disagree  - just not to be disagreeable. Your opinion is noted, troll, thanks!

Hater,

All of the facts and opinions that you listed magnify the point that your opinion is baseless. I guess you like just making up stuff and using the excuse of it being "your opinion".

Sections
Shortcuts