cleveland responds to the lebron nike ad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: cleveland responds to the lebron nike ad

I hope Cleveland makes the playoffs this year as the 8th seed!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Too funny.  Cleveland gets to tell its side of the story.  LeBron showed me in that commercial that he still doesn't get it.  Loved the parody of the commercial, whoever did it is talented. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

wow. get on with your bad self, cleveland! nice catch, algreen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Good stuff.  I could not be more opposed to the Quitness.  He could have left without doing it the way he did, then acting like he was above apologizing for being an arrogant idiot because he thought he had the right to offend people with impunity.

Yes, we understand the desire to play with your friends.  But don't announce it on national television like an a**h*le

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: cleveland responds to the lebron nike ad:
    [QUOTE]I hope Cleveland makes the playoffs this year as the 8th seed!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    so you hope they are lambs to the slaughter?

thats not very nice Wink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

and the mistake by the lake still doesnt get it

no one wants to play there...its the siberia of basketball

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

You knew this was going to happen...Nike left this wide open, and I'd be willing to bet it's not over. 

Love the commercial. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

LOL.... and the drama continues......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: cleveland responds to the lebron nike ad : so you hope they are lambs to the slaughter? thats not very nice
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

It's Monday.....come Friday, remember what you said!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: cleveland responds to the lebron nike ad : It's Monday.....come Friday, remember what you said!!
    ummmmm...ok...still repeating the same thing over and over and over eh?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I'm not repeating anything.  Just reminding you what YOU said, which is - you don't gloat!!

Just making sure you are a man of your word, that's all!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not repeating anything.  Just reminding you what YOU said, which is - you don't gloat!! Just making sure you are a man of your word, that's all!
    again...im a dolphins fan...

not pointing the finger at you here but if any fan base knows how to gloat, it would be the boston fanbase, especially within the last decade

Sections
Shortcuts