Lakers beat the Spurs at AT & T - without #24!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Re: Lakers beat the Spurs at AT & T - without #24!

In Response to Re: Lakers beat the Spurs at AT & T - without #24!:
    [QUOTE]But I am loving it!! Each time you come on here and try to rile things up is indicative of just how much Boston's roll is getting to you! Get ready for #18
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

As a die hard Celtic fan, I am loving what they are doing. Don't be confused my friend. I am just watching the other teams also, and am a little more impressed at a certain center grabbing 30 rebounds against a legit frontline. That has me a little worried. Just sayin'

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

If they did not win  how much longer would it have taken you to post again?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Lakers beat the Spurs at AT & T - without #24!:
    [QUOTE]Great win by the Lakers after the Spurs rested their 3 key players in their previous game. http://www.nba.com/video/games/spurs/2012/04/11/0021100866_lal_sas_recap.nba/index.html This aint Leastern conference trash, this is the real deal. Enjoy.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Agreed Elven. But this is the kind of win that keeps these folks quiet.

As much as I wanted to see D-Howard in purple and gold, I think Bynum may prove to be the better "big man". Howard seems to be less "mature" and 'Drew  may  very well be the most domnating big man if he remains healthy.

This was a good win for the Lakers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Lakers beat the Spurs at AT & T - without #24! : Agreed Elven. But this is the kind of win that keeps these folks quiet. As much as I wanted to see D-Howard in purple and gold, I think Bynum may prove to be the better "big man". Howard seems to be less "mature" and 'Drew  may  very well be the most domnating big man if he remains healthy. This was a good win for the Lakers.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

My my, how one win brings you clowns out of hiding. How many rebounds did "are you kidding me" bynum grab against the wizards when they were spanked by the lowliest team in the east?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Okay Sybil,Elven, you really have gone over the edge. To have a conversation with yourself, Snoopsnizzle, shows that the Celtics success has seriously caused you mental anguish. You seriously need a life or some serious help!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

But I am loving it!! Each time you come on here and try to rile things up is indicative of just how much Boston's roll is getting to you! Get ready for #18

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

If I knew he were going to stay healthy (at least as healthy as he has been this season), I'd take bynum over Dwight all day long.  He's a much better player in every offensive respect.  Maybe he's not as active defensively, but he's much less of a drama queen as well.

Yeah, give me bynum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Lakers beat the Spurs at AT & T - without #24!:
    [QUOTE]Great win by the Lakers after the Spurs rested their 3 key players in their previous game. http://www.nba.com/video/games/spurs/2012/04/11/0021100866_lal_sas_recap.nba/index.html This aint Leastern conference trash, this is the real deal. Enjoy.

Bynum 30 rebounds, Duncan 2.

SA has nobody to guard Bynum.
    Seeing 6'7" Blair trying to box out Bynum was comical.

Hopefully Bynum keeps his head on straight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Lakers beat the Spurs at AT & T - without #24!

Great win by the Lakers after the Spurs rested their 3 key players in their previous game.

http://www.nba.com/video/games/spurs/2012/04/11/0021100866_lal_sas_recap.nba/index.html

This aint Leastern conference trash, this is the real deal. Enjoy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

My beloved Celtics could not beat this same Spurs team in Boston. As a die hard Celtic fan, I very much fear the Lakers. 

Go Green!! 

Go CELTICS!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]yeah the new rivalry is tied at 1-1 But the Celtics won by 39 in a close-out game 6 (as I lit cigars in the upper level) and LA won by, what was it? 3-4? in game 7 (as the refs took away the integrity of the game and the MVP shot 6-24) ha I say advantage Boston
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

You are obviously slow on the uptake so here goes. When I refer to the two most successful franchises this millenium, I mean the Lakers & Spurs!

Ugh.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

maybe the fakers finally realized that their strength is their towers in the middle and they should stop relying on Nobe taking contested shots every time down the floor

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Just watched Game 6 of 2008 Finals.

WOW, snoop, were we THAT good, or did the lakers just stink really bad????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In the last 30 years Boston has been to the NBA Finals 5 times.
    4 of those times were against the Lakers.

In the last 30 years LA has been to the NBA Finals 15 times.
    Where was Boston all of those years?

The Lakers have completely dominated the NBA.
    Hollinger is right.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers beat the Spurs at AT & T - without #24! : You are obviously slow on the uptake so here goes. When I refer to the two most successful franchises this millenium, I mean the Lakers & Spurs! Ugh.

Sadly neither team has managed to catch the Celtics. As a Laker fan this pains me more than you know. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: Lakers beat the Spurs at AT & T - without #24!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers beat the Spurs at AT & T - without #24! : Oh if only that were true. The Celtics have more titles. More Hall of Famers, Have beat us more head to head, have beat us 9-3 in title games. We just aren't as good. It's time for us laker fans to be real. Even with all of our recent success we still can't catch the most dominat franchise inthe history of Basketball.  Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE] Glad to see that there's one objective laker fan on this board. LA is so obsessed with catching the celtics that they even enlisted another franchise, in hopes of someday saying that they also had 17 NBA championship parades. Even being outnumbered 2 to 1, Boston still has way more titles: 17 - 11. Sorry Rico, between the lakers and clips, maybe LA will catch us sometime in your lifetime. Just don't hold your breath.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

well, it does make for offensive rebounding opportunities...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Where are the mods?  Why is there non-Celtics posts in this forum.  Please move to Around the NBA, PLEASE!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers beat the Spurs at AT & T - without #24! : As a die hard Celtic fan, I am loving what they are doing. Don't be confused my friend. I am just watching the other teams also, and am a little more impressed at a certain center grabbing 30 rebounds against a legit frontline. That has me a little worried. Just sayin'
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOT

Rejoice Celtics fan! Since the promotion of Bradley to starter the Celtics are the best team in the game, playing historic defense that my beloved Lakers could never match. As if we Laker fans didn't have enough reasons to feel inferior.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, I just watched the highlights of the Lakers game and World Peace went ballistic on them. One of those 3 pointers that he made reminded me too much of one that he hit in game 7 of the 2010 Finals that sealed the deal. The only difference was that he did not blow a kiss to the crowd.  I almost broke down in tears again. Go Green! Go CELTICS!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Sure was a big night for MWP and I too remember that hurt inflicted on Boston in game 7 at Staples by him. To be fair, MWP has owned PP for a long time so perhaps it wasn't a surprise. Sure was good to watch the two most successful franchises of this millenium go at it though.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In the last 30 years Boston has been to the NBA Finals 5 times. 4 of those times were against the Lakers. In the last 30 years LA has been to the NBA Finals 15 times. Where was Boston all of those years? The Lakers have completely dominated the NBA. Hollinger is right.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Oh if only that were true. The Celtics have more titles. More Hall of Famers, Have beat us more head to head, have beat us 9-3 in title games. We just aren't as good. It's time for us laker fans to be real. Even with all of our recent success we still can't catch the most dominat franchise inthe history of Basketball. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Wow, I just watched the highlights of the Lakers game and World Peace went ballistic on them. One of those 3 pointers that he made reminded me too much of one that he hit in game 7 of the 2010 Finals that sealed the deal. The only difference was that he did not blow a kiss to the crowd.  I almost broke down in tears again.

Go Green! Go CELTICS!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

the nets beat the bulls this year in chicago once, big deal. see what happens when they play the spurs next time when they don't take the lakers so lightly. do you even live in LA? if you did you would know that even people out here know that they are average and not going anywhere this year. the celtics are better right now, no doubt about that... looks like the lakers are going to be in for a long long rebuilding period, maybe even longer than it took the celtics after bird...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

yeah the new rivalry is tied at 1-1

But the Celtics won by 39 in a close-out game 6 (as I lit cigars in the upper level)

and LA won by, what was it? 3-4? in game 7 (as the refs took away the integrity of the game and the MVP shot 6-24)

ha

I say advantage BostonLaughing

Sections
Shortcuts