Ainge doesn`t get a free ride here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Ainge doesn`t get a free ride here

All you guys crying that Doc should be fired should look a bit higher. Doc can only manage with what Danny gave him. I dare to say that i`ve never seen a worse bunch of lazy azz punk thugs that seem to be perfectly content just going through the motions a collect thier paychecks. They are an embarassment to Celtic organization and Danny should be fired IMMEDIATLY!! And take that whiney crybaby little #$%^@ Rhondo with him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: Ainge doesn`t get a free ride here

boston sports got you clouded up, eh bosox? i hear rondo ordered several buckets of fried chicken and a keg and had it waiting in the locker room at halftime fri night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

boston sports got you clouded up, eh bosox? i hear rondo ordered several buckets of fried chicken and a keg and had it waiting in the locker room at halftime fri night.

He probably passed the wings out to make sure that got his assists.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jDub81. Show jDub81's posts

In response to djbosox2004's comment:

All you guys crying that Doc should be fired should look a bit higher. Doc can only manage with what Danny gave him. I dare to say that i`ve never seen a worse bunch of lazy azz punk thugs that seem to be perfectly content just going through the motions a collect thier paychecks. They are an embarassment to Celtic organization and Danny should be fired IMMEDIATLY!! And take that whiney crybaby little #$%^@ Rhondo with him.

Guess you never watched the Red Sox.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

The biggest mistake that Ainge made is badly botching Terry's contract.  Terry's game was in obvious decline last year with Dallas.  He did not shoot well all year.  Ainge took a chance and figured that Terry would regain his touch and it didn't hurt that Doc and Terry are/were very good friends ...unfortuenately, Terry's poor performance is a result of AGE.  He will only get worse IMO. and we are stuck with 2 more expensibe years on his contract. 

I liked the original idea of using Milicic as the big guy to block the middle and pull some rebounds while Rondo, Pierce, Garnett, Terry and Green carried the offense, but unfortuneatly, I believe Doc drove him out of town and we sere left without a center.

Without a center, Garnett was force into the middle and it changed our whole system, which has dramatically affected Green's productivity.  Without Terry and Green's productivity, we have no flow to the offense.  

If we add a legit big man and a scorer to compensate for Terry (who has hurt this team more than anything else) you will see Green's play improve and the Celtics compete at a high level.

Sections
Shortcuts