"Grill punching" must end

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

"Grill punching" must end

Does anyone besides me find the recent barrage of  "x punching y in the Grill" extremely annoying?     It isn't cute, it isn't descriptive..    What is it supposed to mean?   An actual punch in the grill would be pretty stupid,,,   being that grills are generally a lot stronger than fists.    There are scores of descriptive, evocative ways to describe an atheletic victory...     x dominates y, x sneaks by y, x rolls over y, x pounds y, x steals the game from y.     They can actually say something about the nature of the game....           

Is it just me?    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Re: "Grill punching" must end

yeah....it's just you

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

In Response to Re: "Grill punching" must end:
    [QUOTE]yeah....it's just you
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

just me - 1
    others too - 0

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

its annoying when Laker fans post their wins on this board, if thats wat ur talking about. idk why they do it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

DAMMIT IM PUNCHING MY GRILL RIGHT NOWAH IT WON'T PRAWPERLY COOK MY STEAK TIPS!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]yeah....it's just you
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

just me 1
    pthers too 2

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

was thinking the exact same thing earlier today.

count me as an other.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]was thinking the exact same thing earlier today. count me as an other.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

just me   1
    others do too    3

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Ya, when I see that title I don't ever open the discussion, it's adolescent

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]  Ya, when I see that title I don't ever open the discussion, it's adolescent
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

however, I'm not one to catch protest fever, so the grill punchers can go right on punching grills for all I care.  All I ask is not to be mandated into those conversations.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Grill punching" must end :  however, I'm not one to catch protest fever, so the grill punchers can go right on punching grills for all I care.  All I ask is not to be mandated into those conversations.  
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

just me 1
    others too   4
    but don't care 1      (won't sign petition or "occupy" TD-(Boston)Garden.)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-dogg81. Show p-dogg81's posts

Who ever keeps using the word grill shouldn't be allowed to post here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]Who ever keeps using the word grill shouldn't be allowed to post here.
    Posted by p-dogg81[/QUOTE]

just me 1
    others too   5
    but don't care 1      (won't sign petition or "occupy" TD-(Boston)Garden.)
    And "punched in the grill" posters should be banned!   - 1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

This is the most lenient online forum that I have been on. The trolling and the flaming here are at an all-time high. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Blame F34 for most of the grill punching nonsense.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

You keep the fire going.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Grill punching" must end : That's because the mods are allowing it. If the mods don't allow it then I'll stop. I'm not some crybaby who will make threads about Laker trolls and punching grills.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Dfury walks around like he has a diaper full but the mods aren't going to change anything. This has been going on for years as we all know.

Time to accept this forum for what it is.
    If people don't like it, they can leave.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Grill punching" must end : That's true. I've never understood Dfury. If he doesn't like it here then why not leave?  The old posters here already moved to Sam's board. There, it's like Celtic heaven. There are no trolls, no wingnuts, and no Jamez. Ha Ha 

No, Sam's board is filled with good people like Sam, Bob, beat, Rosalie, Outside.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to "Grill punching" must end:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone besides me find the recent barrage of  "x punching y in the Grill" extremely annoying?     It isn't cute, it isn't descriptive..    What is it supposed to mean?   An actual punch in the grill would be pretty stupid,,,   being that grills are generally a lot stronger than fists.    There are scores of descriptive, evocative ways to describe an atheletic victory...     x dominates y, x sneaks by y, x rolls over y, x pounds y, x steals the game from y.     They can actually say something about the nature of the game....            Is it just me?       
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

A couple others to add to the list that would also be an upgrade from grill punching....

x gets their goose cooked by y,  x eats y for lunch,       

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Grill punching" must end : Yeah, Sam's board is filled with good people and there are no trolls, wingnuts, and no Jamez there, right?

Pleasssseeee!!  This Sam character came on this very forum and tried to get BDC members to bid toward this ball for charity, that was supposed to be autographed by certain individuals.  Well, when I asked the beloved Sam if the ball has been authenticated he stated that it hasn't and that he would never try to pull such a thing over on BDC members!  lolololol  Guess what most posters on here weren't born yesterday!  Thanks for playing!!!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I think diversity of opinion is a good thing. 

Nothing has changed on this board in a long time, and people keep coming.