"Lakers Win..." Buehler, Beuhler, Moderator, Hello, W T F this is not LA this is Boston. Do your Job!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

"Lakers Win..." Buehler, Beuhler, Moderator, Hello, W T F this is not LA this is Boston. Do your Job!!!!!!

I live in Boston, not LA. 5 threads later this isn't funny anymore. For the love of god do your job. I already reported this and you did nothing. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you please do something?! Anything?! Anything at all besides deleting this post and/or banning me. I apologize for my content if it's not PG, but asking you to do what's in your job description really shouldn't be too much to ask.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Re: "Lakers Win..." Buehler, Beuhler, Moderator, Hello, W T F this is not LA this is Boston. Do your Job!!!!!!

I don't care if you delete this, but please move this jerks post to around the NBA. This isn't tinsletown. We don't want it here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: "Lakers Win..." Buehler, Beuhler, Moderator, Hello, W T F this is not LA this is Boston. Do your Job!!!!!!

stop paying attention to it...ignoring it is the best response we can give them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The BDC is nowhere to be found.  On occassion I have posts mysteriously disappear and wonder if it is them.  I have no idea.  I think a BB that is infiltrated by laker children who are only here to annoy and essentially lessen the experience of a Celtics blog is undermined by the BB and the other posters who are never fully aligned against these childish jerks.  The BDC needs to deal with the problem but my sense it will never happen. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I agree that this stuff can be annoying but remember.....when it comes to the trolls we are dealing with kids (teenagers and quite possibly younger) or adults that really need to take a look at themselves in the mirror......put them on ignore...it really works folks...!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

There all on ignore. The fact remains I shouldn't have to look at a list of threads on a Celtics board and see Lakers win. It's unacceptable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: "Lakers Win..." Buehler, Beuhler, Moderator, Hello, W T F this is not LA this is Boston. Do your Job!!!!!!:
    There all on ignore. The fact remains I shouldn't have to look at a list of threads on a Celtics board and see Lakers win. It's unacceptable.
    Posted by DFURY13

You should know the Lakers are easily the most popular team in the world. Is it any wonder they tend to dominate blogs all over the country?!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

In Response to Re: "Lakers Win..." Buehler, Beuhler, Moderator, Hello, W T F this is not LA this is Boston. Do your Job!!!!!!:
    I agree that this stuff can be annoying but remember.....when it comes to the trolls we are dealing with kids (teenagers and quite possibly younger) or adults that really need to take a look at themselves in the mirror......put them on ignore...it really works folks...!! 
    Posted by Duke4

Duke, why not stop the bs? Almost every post criticizing Laker fans you label them as teenage troublemakers. I happen to have a doctorate and as a Laker fan who sees through your homey "I'm your friend" baloney". You spend all your time researching statistics to validate Celtic glory and Laker failures then prefacing and addressing every Laker fan with "my friend" before you passively-aggressivelyl tear them apart with your phoney twisted statistics about how the old Celtics were better than anything today. So why not just shut the f up an accept the fact the Lakers are now and will be the best there is? And btw, I am not your god-d**med friend, know what I mean, pal?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

lakerstroll, maybe you'd also like to give us your take on redRuss' tricked out signature.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Posted by DFURY13

Definitely agree with you about all of the unnecessary threads that aren't about the Celtics. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

In Response to "Lakers Win..." Buehler, Beuhler, Moderator, Hello, W T F this is not LA this is Boston. Do your Job!!!!!! : You're nothing but a big mouth blow hard!  All you do is complain about something other that Celtics basketball.  Like I said before you are the town clown who's mad because the Celtics are getting their butt spanked every other night.  If anything should be done it would be to muzzle you. 
    Posted by Celtics_Suck

What are you 12? This is a Celtics Board. This isn't around the NBA. I reported your personal attack against me. If the moderator wakes up from his coma you'll be banned. But for now ignore.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

In Response to "Lakers Win..." Buehler, Beuhler, Moderator, Hello, W T F this is not LA this is Boston. Do your Job!!!!!! : You're nothing but a big mouth blow hard!  All you do is complain about something other that Celtics basketball.  Like I said before you are the town clown who's mad because the Celtics are getting their butt spanked every other night.  If anything should be done it would be to muzzle you. 
    Posted by Celtics_Suck

BTW I've called this team out about a dozen times this year for it's poor play.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

B-o-s-t-o-n. Not another city; not the LA Times. Get that trash off this board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Thank you moderators for at least getting rid of Celtics_suck!!! WTG!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Boston fans start threads all the time about non-Celtics topics.
    (Lakers, Lin-Sanity, etc)

Like to give it but can't take it I guess.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Boston fans start threads all the time about non-Celtics topics. (Lakers, Lin-Sanity, etc) Like to give it but can't take it I guess.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

And those threads belong in around the NBA too. I don't discriminate. I hate to break it to you. This ain't Rodeo Drive.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: "Lakers Win..." Buehler, Beuhler, Moderator, Hello, W T F this is not LA this is Boston. Do your Job!!!!!! : Duke, why not stop the bs? Almost every post criticizing Laker fans you label them as teenage troublemakers. I happen to have a doctorate and as a Laker fan who sees through your homey "I'm your friend" baloney". You spend all your time researching statistics to validate Celtic glory and Laker failures then prefacing and addressing every Laker fan with "my friend" before you passively-aggressivelyl tear them apart with your phoney twisted statistics about how the old Celtics were better than anything today. So why not just shut the f up an accept the fact the Lakers are now and will be the best there is? And btw, I am not your god-d**med friend, know what I mean, pal?
    Posted by Lakerstroll

You have a doctorate in nonsense.  Give me a break.  What scholar is going to come here and act like 15 year old loser nagging Celtics fans about the Lakers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

That's right, DO YOWAH JAWWWB!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"  I happen to have a doctorate"

And yet you're still a teenage bully at heart, hanging out here to make trouble in another fans' forum. Shows you how much formal education can be overrated, especially when it comes to character. 

Dfury, I'm with you man, but with the moderators not intervening Jaez is right, best thing is to ignore and just focus on Celts discussions. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I have them all on ignore. That's not the issue. And I have this issue with trolls and regular C's fans. If it isn't about the green it doesn't belong here. The moderators used to clean this site up. now they do nothing and let people get angry.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

What sports blog have you seen that only discusses that particular team without any other team ever coming up?

The Lakers are a storied frnachise and we Celtic fans should be honored that their fans come here to enteract with us. I have recieved more hateful rhetoric from "supposed" Celtic fans that I have any Laker fan and I bleed green just like the rest of us REAL Celtic fans.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

enteract??????

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Snoop,  It's called Celtics on the frontburner!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Snoops- great to see a classy Celtics poster on this forum, rare like hen's teeth!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Snoop,  It's called Celtics on the frontburner!
    Posted by DFURY13

I understand, but at the same time, the Celtics have opponents which are a lot of times more entertaining to discuss than the C's. Like right now, the Clippers are imploding and there are a ton of rumors that Vinny Del Negro may be on his way out of there very soon. That is very interesting considering the Clippers were supposedely going to challenge the Lakers this year for the rights to best team in Los Angeles. Not looking very much like a challenge now.

Sections
Shortcuts