"Teflon" Players!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: "Teflon" Players!

Its called a Knee Jerk Reaction

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Sorry, I don't have any sport hero.

When the game is on, you better perform. Those millions paycheck, no reason for any player to show stinky show.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

In life, people that you like usually tend to get a pass when something bad happens.

The opposite is also true of people that you don't like. It doesn't matter what this person does, because you will find fault with his or her efforts.

Human nature is human nature.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: "Teflon" Players!:
    Sorry, I don't have any sport hero. When the game is on, you better perform. Those millions paycheck, no reason for any player to show stinky show.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Well CheisChe, you're going to have a lot of disappointment.   EVERY player in EVERY sport has off nights.  Every athlete and most fans know this.   I don't care if you're Kobe, Lebron, Pierce, KG, Duncan, or Papplebom, Rivera, Manning, or Brady - EVERYONE has off nights and they look bad (ie. they stink).  
    It happens with our players, too.  That's why I love the NBA playoffs over all others - its best of 7 and there's no excuse about "one bad game".  The best team wins because its 4 out of 7 and one or two bad games can be overcome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

thats right, lets blow up team like orlando did. lets trade davis or artest......

Sections
Shortcuts