"This discussion is closed"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: "This discussion is closed"

Its about time. Those threads were simply ghastly and hateful.

I'm sure that more will pop up though.

But hey, we can always go back to the archives to "enjoy them" anytime we wish.

Pud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

I still think that we missed a lot of shots at the end of that game. Had we hit more, is it your argument that the refs would have done EVEN MORE to stop the C's win?

B/c a couple of those threes dropped and we would have been UP by, say 5-7 points.

respectfully,

Schlep

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

I don't have an "arugment". My only point was I looked at a highlight film and fact after fact showed no calls that would have favored the Celtics. Don't need a hypothetical to describe what I see...as I said above the motivation doesn't need to be a fix, it could just be incompetence. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

In Response to Re: "This discussion is closed":
    [QUOTE]I don't have an "arugment". My only point was I looked at a highlight film and fact after fact showed no calls that would have favored the Celtics.
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]
    What "facts" are they?

I see those no calls are justifiably good. Facts are facts.

In other words, your facts are no facts, just you tainted glass bias.

Doc: "We got crushed on the boards [53-40] and at the end of the day, that created their free-throw advantage.

"I always hear about the free throws they shot [37 to the Celtics' 17], but the extra possessions created that."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

"I thought we played terrifically for the most part," he said. "We got crushed on the boards [53-40] and at the end of the day, that created their free-throw advantage.

"I always hear about the free throws they shot [37 to the Celtics' 17], but the extra possessions created that.

"It was obviously the toughest loss of my career and every other player there. . . .

Doc Rivers

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]guess which of the above is a genuine, thoughtful contributor here and which is a disingenuous hack.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]
    Et tu, Bailey?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Proud to say I didn't even respond to that thread.  Glad it's gone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

likewise, cwb.

think whatever you like, flo. hope you guys lose tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"This discussion is open" again!

You guys can't let go with the fraud NBA huh?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]likewise, cwb. think whatever you like, flo. hope you guys lose tonight.

The Lakers will probably lose tonight. I have seen enough ring ceremonies to know what a distraction they are. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]likewise, cwb. think whatever you like, flo. hope you guys lose tonight.
    Sorry, I didn't realize you were one of the conspiracy nuts. I thought you were somewhat rational and grounded.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Those threads were for the cry babies....needless to say who they were!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldFirm. Show OldFirm's posts

[QUOTE]I don't have an "arugment". My only point was I looked at a highlight film and fact after fact showed no calls that would have favored the Celtics. Don't need a hypothetical to describe what I see...as I said above the motivation doesn't need to be a fix, it could just be incompetence. 
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]
    What "facts" are they?

I see those no calls are justifiably good. Facts are facts.

In other words, your facts are no facts, just you tainted glass bias.

Doc: "We got crushed on the boards [53-40] and at the end of the day, that created their free-throw advantage.

"I always hear about the free throws they shot [37 to the Celtics' 17], but the extra possessions created that."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldFirm. Show OldFirm's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "This discussion is closed" : This is your 5th post.  What name did you use before?  Apparently you missed the travel on Gasol. btw - I will figure out who you are!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

It takes you 5 posts to figure out? Boy, you are slow...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

honestly, who cares? Its a new season, time to move on...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Let's not forget the bailout of bailout calls when Kobe (Brick as I call him 5for24 in game 7) was given three free throws when Ray Allen who never touched him was called for a phantom call. This personified the wave the Lakers were given to ride to insure a championship at home.  The idea is home teams get help and the away team is on its own.  Something we have to hope won't happen this year.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We are moving on but definitely not losing the argument. Study the tape and you will see the home team in Los Angeles getting every break known to man.  It's over but true.  And yes the series MVP was 5 for 24.  The fellow with the very small head.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]We are moving on but definitely not losing the argument. Study the tape and you will see the home team in Los Angeles getting every break known to man.  It's over but true.  And yes the series MVP was 5 for 24.  The fellow with the very small head.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Good post, but Brick was 6-24.  Let's all move on.  It'll be a long year with these new trolls who get BANNED but keep coming back.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "This discussion is closed" : That's an ignorant post since the guy never came back to try out for the NBA ... not to mention name calling and attacking a fellow poster from someone always complaining about personal attacks.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I said "a person", I didn't say Mployee8 has a mind of a Goldfish. 

That's right, Qyntel Woods never came back to try out, but you had him on your list as one of the SFs the Celtics should consider back in July, right?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "This discussion is closed" : Yeah if he came to the states looking to tryout  ... but he didn't or if he did he only made himself available to NJ for a workout, who knows?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Still won't admit that you were wrong about Qyntel Woods making it back to the NBA?

Sections
Shortcuts