"What are they gonna do, beat me up?"-Wade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

"What are they gonna do, beat me up?"-Wade

Asked about Boston being angry about the Rondo injury and being told not to retaliate, Wade smugly made light of the situation. Wade then posed the question, "What are they gonna do, beat me up?" Not only has he gotten away with far too much based on supposed star-power, now he's mocking the Celts and the severity of the situation. The Heat's ego is way out of control. After all, it's going to be easy to win 7 championships.
    I'm proud of the way our guys conduct ourselves. We are teamwork, the Heat are hype and ego.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

Re: "What are they gonna do, beat me up?"-Wade

I hope he keeps yapping because he is feeding the emotional machine that is the Celtics fans and team.  If I was to be at the TD Garden I would make sure most of my noise was directed at his HGH swollen head.  I once liked and respected the guy but now I feel he has become a target of hatred and deserving of every bit of it.  The Celtics will win 4 in a row and he will be run out of the Garden in game 6 on a pole tarred and feathered.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

In Response to Re: "What are they gonna do, beat me up?"-Wade:
    [QUOTE]I hope he keeps yapping because he is feeding the emotional machine that is the Celtics fans and team.  If I was to be at the TD Garden I would make sure most of my noise was directed at his HGH swollen head.  I once liked and respected the guy but now I feel he has become a target of hatred and deserving of every bit of it.  The Celtics will win 4 in a row and he will be run out of the Garden in game 6 on a pole tarred and feathered.
    Posted by RedSoxvsGiants[/QUOTE]

People who use Human Growth Hormones HGH tend to say thuggish things like that. Barry Bonds head grew too last time i checked your skull doesn't get bigger past your twenties???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I'm going to enjoy our guys beating them. No team has ever been as obnoxious as this heat squad, but I feel bad calling them a team- real teams pass the rock and don't pin blame on other members.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Oh my. Doesn't he know that sort of talk will fire up The Celtics? What kind of a fool is he to say something so stupid? 

I don't expect any Celtic to go out to try to hurt him. I suspect they'll make life very hard for him and beat him up in the best way. By beating him on the court. What a punk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

While I don't think the C's are going into Game 4 with retailation on the top of their minds, DWade should not run the court with his head down and be very careful while taking charges.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Oh my. Doesn't he know that sort of talk will fire up The Celtics? What kind of a fool is he to say something so stupid?  I don't expect any Celtic to go out to try to hurt him. I suspect they'll make life very hard for him and beat him up in the best way. By beating him on the court. What a punk.

Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

-

URWorthy.  I wonder if the huge quantum shift in momentum I'm feeling after this emeotional win for the Celtics is real?

Have the Heat just woken the raging beast within?

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

Ski on Twitter

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

To paraphrase Bill Russell:

Our guys do not need to hurt Wade every time he goes to the basket, we only need to make him think that they will.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

They are the smuggest bunch and so self entitled loosers in the NBA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Should we "Ron-Artest" him, or give him the full "Andrew - Bynum?"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

... and the Celtics will do the NBA a favor, and crush the scum under their feet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Keep talking Wade.  Keep talking

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Shaq is the one who can just bump into a player and have them never come inside for the rest of the series.  Ask Lebron after the season opener in Oct.  D. Wade better hope Shaq has no mobility.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Concord, Fouling has nothing to do with mobility. It is all attitude.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]Oh my. Doesn't he know that sort of talk will fire up The Celtics? What kind of a fool is he to say something so stupid?  I don't expect any Celtic to go out to try to hurt him. I suspect they'll make life very hard for him and beat him up in the best way. By beating him on the court. What a punk.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

complately agree with you. no Celtic will intentionally hurt him, but they will play VERY HARD. He is fueling the Celtics hate machine. The Celtics are a rare team that plays BETTER when angry. Especially Pierce. He gets that same look kobe gets and goes for the kill.

the best payback is to send the heat home in game 6 crying.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]Should we "Ron-Artest" him, or give him the full "Andrew - Bynum?"
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Robert Parrish him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

I liked Pierce's hard chest-bump foul on Wade -- but Paul had his hands tipping the ball at the same time so no one could say that it was not a "basket-ball" play. And Paul did not glare or shout at Wade afterwards...he had a completely calm demeanor kowning that he had just laid a great hit on Wade. That is the smart way to play physical. I would show the tape of that one to the C's and say...look...if your going to spend a foul then make it a good one!