@WojYahooNBA: Boston and Brooklyn discussing a blockbuster deal that would send Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce to Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

wow...surprised we are dealing with the same conference..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

wow...surprised we are dealing with the same conference..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Possible Nets package includes expiring deal of Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, Tomike Shenglia and three first-round picks, sources tell Y!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Possible Nets package includes expiring deal of Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, Tomike Shenglia and three first-round picks, sources tell Y!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I throw up a little when I think about any Net piece that could possible come back to us in this deal

Humphries .... barf

Wallace  .... BARF

Marshon ... yawn

PP and KG in black? ... BARF

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I throw up a little when I think about any Net piece that could possible come back to us in this deal

Humphries .... barf

Wallace  .... BARF

Marshon ... yawn

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Humphries .... barf

Wallace  .... BARF

Marshon ... yawn

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Humphries .... barf

Wallace  .... BARF

Marshon ... yawn

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Humphries .... barf

Wallace  .... BARF

Marshon ... yawn

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Humphries .... barf

Wallace  .... BARF

Marshon ... yawn

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Humphries .... barf

Wallace  .... BARF

Marshon ... yawn

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Humphries .... barf

Wallace  .... BARF

Marshon ... yawn

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Humphries .... barf

Wallace  .... BARF

Marshon ... yawn

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

sorry to repete myself

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Humphries .... barf

Wallace  .... BARF

Marshon ... yawn

I like Wallace..He really plays his bt off..the rest, I am with you..but its ok..I think its pretty obvious we have to part ways with KG and PP..I dont think they are motivated to be rebuilding either..who knows..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

Same conference should not be a problem. Garnett and Pierce have 1 to 3 years left in the tank. 

The Nets with Williams-Johnson-Pierce-KG-Lopez?  Too many players that need the ball in their hands.  They would have to start Johnson or Piere off the bench. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

Same conference should not be a problem. Garnett and Pierce have 1 to 3 years left in the tank. 

The Nets with Williams-Johnson-Pierce-KG-Lopez?  Too many players that need the ball in their hands.  They would have to start Johnson or Piere off the bench. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

We better take this deal and run if it's available.

We'll give KG and PP a resounding standing ovation during their visits to TD Garden but I like getting younger and more athletic with Wallace (who was severely constrained in Brooklyn) and Humphries.  What I like most about the deal are the future first round picks (up to 3).

You make that deal in a heartbeat.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

could somebody please post the "possible Nets package"?  kidding!

this means that Garnett (who I'm sure Danny would like as an anchor to the rebuilding process) told Danny that he would retire if he PP is traded and he isn't part of the deal.

Although Humphries is a complete jerk and WAY over-paid, Tomike is worthless and Wallace's career is done, I like it if the alternative is that KG retires.  Three more firsts is awesome!!  the rest is crap they just want to dump and they are all PFs.  but need to make salaries work.  

I like it, especially if picks are unprotected, because at least one if not two could be lottery picks.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

could somebody please post the "possible Nets package"?  kidding!

this means that Garnett (who I'm sure Danny would like as an anchor to the rebuilding process) told Danny that he would retire if he PP is traded and he isn't part of the deal.

Although Humphries is a complete jerk and WAY over-paid, Tomike is worthless and Wallace's career is done, I like it if the alternative is that KG retires.  Three more firsts is awesome!!  the rest is crap they just want to dump and they are all PFs.  but need to make salaries work.  

I like it, especially if picks are unprotected, because at least one if not two could be lottery picks.   

Sections
Shortcuts