@WojYahooNBA: Boston and Brooklyn discussing a blockbuster deal that would send Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce to Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

could somebody please post the "possible Nets package"?  kidding!

this means that Garnett (who I'm sure Danny would like as an anchor to the rebuilding process) told Danny that he would retire if he PP is traded and he isn't part of the deal.

Although Humphries is a complete jerk and WAY over-paid, Tomike is worthless and Wallace's career is done, I like it if the alternative is that KG retires.  Three more firsts is awesome!!  the rest is crap they just want to dump and they are all PFs.  but need to make salaries work.  

I like it, especially if picks are unprotected, because at least one if not two could be lottery picks.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

this means that Garnett (who I'm sure Danny would like as an anchor to the rebuilding process) told Danny that he would retire if he PP is traded and he isn't part of the deal.

Although Humphries is a complete jerk and WAY over-paid, Tomike is worthless and Wallace's career is done, I like it if the alternative is that KG retires.  Three more firsts is awesome!!  the rest is crap they just want to dump and they are all PFs.  but need to make salaries work.  

I like it, especially if picks are unprotected, because at least one if not two could be lottery picks.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

IS IT ME OR IS THIS SITE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

The Celtics want Andre Wiggins so bad!  This is tanking mode.  Let's start the Kardashian!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

This website is acting up.  Has been for the past few days.  Getting worse. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

YUP..website seems to be busy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

What year are the Nets three 1st round picks for?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Wallace's career is done

doubt that..he is only 30..and he is a very good player.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

The thought of trading them within the conference to brooklyn is gross. But if da can get 3 1st's out if it, he has to do it. The players we getting back r garbarge but humphries is an expiring contract that we can move.  Id like to dump terry on them too and get brooks back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

The thought of trading them within the conference to brooklyn is gross. But if da can get 3 1st's out if it, he has to do it. The players we getting back r garbarge but humphries is an expiring contract that we can move.  Id like to dump terry on them too and get brooks back.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

wallace scored 7 points a game last year, and makes 10 million a year, and is lined up for the next 4 years.  Plus, he plays sf, where we already are set with green.  Why the f would we take him on.  I am fine with Humphries expiring contract and the picks,  but unless there is a team option in his contract, wallace is a deal killer to me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to myurkus' comment:

wallace scored 7 points a game last year, and makes 10 million a year, and is lined up for the next 4 years.  Plus, he plays sf, where we already are set with green.  Why the f would we take him on.  I am fine with Humphries expiring contract and the picks,  but unless there is a team option in his contract, wallace is a deal killer to me.

avery bradley averaged 9 points..Wallace is a very good defender..I dare to say better than JGreen..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

Sections
Shortcuts