@WojYahooNBA: Boston and Brooklyn discussing a blockbuster deal that would send Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce to Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Humprhies got  1 year left but I think g wallace has 3/30 left. Idk if we can get out of that or not but thats a brutal contract that I dont really want a part of unless they willing to take back lee or terry.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Humprhies got  1 year left but I think g wallace has 3/30 left. Idk if we can get out of that or not but thats a brutal contract that I dont really want a part of unless they willing to take back lee or terry.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Humprhies got  1 year left but  g wallace has 3/30 left. Idk if we can get out of that  or not but thats a brutal contract that I dont really want a part of unless they willing to take back lee or terry.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Humprhies got  1 year left but  g wallace has 3/30 left. Idk if we can get out of that  or not but thats a brutal contract that I dont really want a part of unless they willing to take back lee or terry.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

We better take this deal and run if it's available.

We'll give KG and PP a resounding standing ovation during their visits to TD Garden but I like getting younger and more athletic with Wallace (who was severely constrained in Brooklyn) and Humphries.  What I like most about the deal are the future first round picks (up to 3).

You make that deal in a heartbeat.

+1.. in a heartbeat i would lean towards this deal. perhaps shop it around or ask for marshawn lynch or something like that , perhaps a second or 2.. bottom line, 3 #1s would b tough to beat.. period!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

We'll give KG and PP a resounding standing ovation during their visits to TD Garden but I like getting younger and more athletic with Wallace (who was severely constrained in Brooklyn) and Humphries.  What I like most about the deal are the future first round picks (up to 3).

+1.. in a heartbeat i would lean towards this deal. perhaps shop it around or ask for marshawn lynch or something like that , perhaps a second or 2.. bottom line, 3 #1s would b tough to beat.. period!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

If wallace is eligible to be amnestied then this is a great deal. 

The three picks no matter where they end up in draft order are assets

Whether we pick players with them or use them as ammo to complete trades. 

Humphries is ok but nothing special but his value would be his expiring

Contact is another huge asset. If this offer is there jump all over it. 

I'd try to get them to take Lee or Terry too and get m Brooks back but even without that it's

Still a great deal. .... too good to be true. I'm sure it won't happen. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

If wallace is eligible to be amnestied then this is a great deal. 

The three picks no matter where they end up in draft order are assets

Whether we pick players with them or use them as ammo to complete trades. 

Humphries is ok but nothing special but his value would be his expiring

Contact is another huge asset. If this offer is there jump all over it. 

I'd try to get them to take Lee or Terry too and get m Brooks back but even without that it's

Still a great deal. .... too good to be true. I'm sure it won't happen. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

Wallace cannot be amnestied.  It was not negotiated under the old bargaining agreement.  Right?

I think that Dallas has trade value.  He is physical enough to play defense on Lebron.  Teams like the Clippers would want him.  Hello Doc.  Give me C Butler expiring deal for Wallace.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

To the people who thought DeAndre Jordan had a bad contract and was overpaid...please look at Gerald Wallace's contract!

4Yr/40 M for a 30 year old swingman who relies on his declining athleticism with no skills

Shot 39% for the field, 28% from 3, 62% from the line 7pts/4reb/1ast/1stl

Please say no Danny!!! Keep him and Mr. Kardashian away from the Cs!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

3 #1 picks when???  That team is going to be a beast!  So you get three late 20 picks to round out the end of your bench or populate the D-league????

You can't amnesty Wallace so that is a huge 3 year albatross, and watching that phony Humphries in green, even if only for a year would be a travesty!   No and No!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

3 #1 picks when???  That team is going to be a beast!  So you get three late 20 picks to round out the end of your bench or populate the D-league????

You can't amnesty Wallace so that is a huge 3 year albatross, and watching that phony Humphries in green, even if only for a year would be a travesty!   No and No!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

To the people who thought DeAndre Jordan had a bad contract and was overpaid...please look at Gerald Wallace's contract!

4Yr/40 M for a 30 year old swingman who relies on his declining athleticism with no skills

Shot 39% for the field, 28% from 3, 62% from the line 7pts/4reb/1ast/1stl

Please say no Danny!!! Keep him and Mr. Kardashian away from the Cs!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

The Pierce and Humphires contracts are a wash.  Then you got KG for 2yrs @ 23mill vs Wallace (who is no where near the player he was BTW) for 3/30.  Throw in 3- 1st round picks somwehere in the 20s.  Nothing to get too excited about here and doesn't really speed the rebuild up that much.

I am assuming the Celts are taking into consideration the assumed wishes of PP & KG to play for contenders (doesn't make sense for non contenders to have interest and vice versa).  The Nets are the first to pony up-there will be others-some likely today and several next FEB at the deadline.  Are KG and PP willing to wait until then? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Yes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I think I like Pierce for Humpheries and one first round pick better.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yes.

[/QUOTE]

dont forget the hawks have the right to swap 2 picks with the nets picks, so I'm hoping there's language in the trade that these 3 are after that's happened.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes.

[/QUOTE]

dont forget the hawks have the right to swap 2 picks with the nets picks, so I'm hoping there's language in the trade that these 3 are after that's happened.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes.

[/QUOTE]

Dont forget the hawks have the right to swap 2 picks with the nets picks in 2014 and 2015 from the joe johnson trade, so I'm hoping there's language to swap for a future pick if this happens.