LEBRON gets away with anything....this makes it hard to watch today's NBA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

LEBRON gets away with anything....this makes it hard to watch today's NBA

After watching that game and seeing what Lebron gets away with makes watching the NBA very difficult at times. Play after play he uses his forearm to clear space. Um, last I knew that was a foul no? And then to hear Hubbie Brown talk about how he clears people out. Only Hubbie goes both ways on that style of play. If it ain't Lebron or Wade then it is a foul. Just insane. Tired of the treatment that goes on out there. Hard to beat teams that get away with that. And the Heat have 2 players that get away with it all the time. So, to see the Cs beat them, what a win. And to see Green do a h_ll of a job on Lebron, despite those disadvantages, even sweeter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: LEBRON gets away with anything....this makes it hard to watch today's NBA

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

After watching that game and seeing what Lebron gets away with makes watching the NBA very difficult at times. Play after play he uses his forearm to clear space. Um, last I knew that was a foul no? And then to hear Hubbie Brown talk about how he clears people out. Only Hubbie goes both ways on that style of play. If it ain't Lebron or Wade then it is a foul. Just insane. Tired of the treatment that goes on out there. Hard to beat teams that get away with that. And the Heat have 2 players that get away with it all the time. So, to see the Cs beat them, what a win. And to see Green do a h_ll of a job on Lebron, despite those disadvantages, even sweeter.

The play where he shoved Terry out of the way and drove by him was beyond belief.  Terry got a foul called on him for the three point play.  It was so obvious Hubie Brown used the word shoved but did not say foul.  If you want watch game seven of the NBA finals 2010 in the last six minutes you see refs running amuck like never before.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

He also put his forearm into the small of Paul's back under the boards so Paul couldn't elevate for the rebound; LeQueen got a put back. Hubie, to his credit, pointed out that missed call as well...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I was at the game and sitting near quite a few season ticket holders.  I thought that I was the only one that didn't like LeBron.  They were screaming at the calls made against the Celtics and the non-calls against LeBron.  A few times they also commented about his constant traveling.  He never gets called for a travel.  Maybe it is since I dislike him so much, but the preferential treatment towards the elite players has to change. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

it's a joke, I think LeBron averages around 1 foul a game.  What makes it even more shameful is the way LeBron and Wade are constantly crying to the officials as though they are getting the short end of it.  Dillusional spoiled brats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Nothing new, but it gets older and older.  Seeing him bulling his way to the hoop, pushing everyone out of his way, the constant travels, watching him scream at the referees and never get T'd up (Wade too) is nauseating. It's not just against the Celtics, it happens in every game and the league is so fascinated by Miami (NYC South) that they can't and won't have a fair game called.  His histrionics when he does get called is like watching a little girl's hissy fit - no offense to little girls - and every time!  How can a guy so big not touch another player when he's defending?  Impossible.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

it's a joke, I think LeBron averages around 1 foul a game.  What makes it even more shameful is the way LeBron and Wade are constantly crying to the officials as though they are getting the short end of it.  Dillusional spoiled brats.

SO right you are passfirst. They will never get Td up for all the crying they do. I am still waiting for someone to am drage take down Wade like he did Rondo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

I was at the game and sitting near quite a few season ticket holders.  I thought that I was the only one that didn't like LeBron.  They were screaming at the calls made against the Celtics and the non-calls against LeBron.  A few times they also commented about his constant traveling.  He never gets called for a travel.  Maybe it is since I dislike him so much, but the preferential treatment towards the elite players has to change. 

What a game to be at Susan. And the traveling. Ugh. So hard to beat a team that gets away with all that garbage.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to painter's comment:

Nothing new, but it gets older and older.  Seeing him bulling his way to the hoop, pushing everyone out of his way, the constant travels, watching him scream at the referees and never get T'd up (Wade too) is nauseating. It's not just against the Celtics, it happens in every game and the league is so fascinated by Miami (NYC South) that they can't and won't have a fair game called.  His histrionics when he does get called is like watching a little girl's hissy fit - no offense to little girls - and every time!  How can a guy so big not touch another player when he's defending?  Impossible.

So right you are painter. Those 2(wade and lebron) are so smugg. I don't care who beats them honestly. It is very tiring since there is no parity when playing the Heat.