Tanking without a pick.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Tanking without a pick.

That's a dumb strategy Phil.  HAHA!  Well, they are the Knicks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Tanking without a pick.

Wonder who Phil thinks CHI will give him for Melo!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Getting something for Anthony, instead of re-signing him would be good start. 

Anthony, Bargnani, Felton, JR Smith, Stoudemire  Wow 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

And that team was supplemented by high mileage guys like Chandler, World Peace and Kenyon Martin.  Prigioni is 36.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Really do not care much about the Knicks, I was just very happy to see Phil blow off the Lakers. In a dismal season, this was a highlight for Celt Fans.....or at least for myself. I will not speak for others.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Really do not care much about the Knicks, I was just very happy to see Phil blow off the Lakers. In a dismal season, this was a highlight for Celt Fans.....or at least for myself. I will not speak for others.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed...but also to see his pure arrogance showing forth.  NO ONE can fix this team, and I hope Phony Phil Jackson falls flat on his phony face, for all the world to see...........he is NO Red Auerbach!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't care much for Phil Jackson.  I would have preferred that he left LaLa and landed on Gilligan's Island.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed...but also to see his pure arrogance showing forth.  NO ONE can fix this team, and I hope Phony Phil Jackson falls flat on his phony face, for all the world to see...........he is NO Red Auerbach!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yes REAL hedleylamarR. He has never built a thing. Just used up the talend then jumped ship to another team that was already built for him. As soon as he starts failing, it will be the first time that I will enjoy the New York media because they will tear hiim a new one and on a daily basis. I am betting he bows out and blames it on his bad back. He is NO Red Auerbach and he is about to be exposed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes REAL hedleylamarR. He has never built a thing. Just used up the talend then jumped ship to another team that was already built for him. As soon as he starts failing, it will be the first time that I will enjoy the New York media because they will tear hiim a new one and on a daily basis. I am betting he bows out and blames it on his bad back. He is NO Red Auerbach and he is about to be exposed.

[/QUOTE]

I always enjoy a debacle in the NY sports world.  One that drags Phil Jackson in with it could be fun.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

If Melo takes his option then the NYK are $91m payroll.  If he walks, the are still around$68m. 

The Knicks do not have any picks in this draft. No first rounder in 2016. Second rounders are easy to come by but they have none in the next four years.(Unless they are one of the 7 worst teams in the 2015-16 season,  then they get to keep their pick.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhs1950. Show dhs1950's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your right---he is no Red Auerbach. Auerbachs arrogance can not be matched.

dhs1950