this all has a very JEROME INGINLA vibe to it; doc will learn the grass ain't always greener on the other side!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: this all has a very JEROME INGINLA vibe to it; doc will learn the grass ain't always greener on the other side!

Not sure that Doc will regret leaving the Celtics but I am sure that Jarome Iginla regrets signing with Pittsburgh instead of Boston.  I wish Doc the best if leaves for the Clippers.  It would be great to see them become a championship team and possibly make it to the NBA finals. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: this all has a very JEROME INGINLA vibe to it; doc will learn the grass ain't always greener on the other side!

In response to ImagydFanBostononTwitter's comment:

In response to susan250's comment:

Not sure that Doc will regret leaving the Celtics but I am sure that Jarome Iginla regrets signing with Pittsburgh instead of Boston.  I wish Doc the best if leaves for the Clippers.  It would be great to see them become a championship team and possibly make it to the NBA finals. 

nice mature approach there susan.thought perhaps you would see it in the same way u see ray or god forbid.. lebron! no, it wont b great to see them be a championship team. would be great for us to channel our inner bruin and shock the world next year by making a historic run to the championship.. blitzing doc and kg in the finals as if their names were "blackhawks"...just sayin!

btw, thanks for the correction on iginla, reallly butchered that one!

But I thought you and Commie were seperate people imagedy??? hahahahahahahahahaaha

You butcher the english language in every dumb hysterical gossip magazine worthy thread you post here, now you call yourself out apologizing for not spelling a name correctly? I'm in tears.

You spell the name of literally half of every player you bring up wrong on all 4 boards here. You were humiliated by another poster b/c you didn't know the proper way to spell jabroni... your favorite (and completely idiotic) term of insult.

Commie the clown, hahaha

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts