0-3 for 3-1 teams, just as STERNY wanted it?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

0-3 for 3-1 teams, just as STERNY wanted it?

i predicted this when i started the celts game thread for game 5. in fact i put game 6 as a freudian slip initially. it wasnt overly blatant  but look at that clear foul on pp that would have given the green a one point lead with seconds remaining in the game was suspiciously nothing was called as mr. clutch supposedly hoisted an unprovoked air ball. has that ever even happened before in that moment (bad knee and all)? didnt get to watch all of the bulls and faker games but come on man, the chicago power forward guy clearly elbowed elton brand in the head and should have been kicked out of the game. yet gibson got to play on which enhanced the chances of the bulls big time. i suspect the knickies will be getting some calls down the stretch as wade and bosh both get kicked out to force a game 6 in madison square garden.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: 0-3 for 3-1 teams, just as STERNY wanted it?

you apologized for having 'no idea' why you typed game 6 when you started the thread that jinx'd the team, so no way it was an intentional slip of any kind, ur just not a concentrator... your knowledge of the sport is VERY suspect and the way you speak/type about it very juvenile and obnoxious... but when you start a real topic for a celtic site like this one (and not your typical gossip tabloid teenage boy trash) I'll give you a legit opinion/response.

if you watched both Lakers and Celtics games you'd know the refs had nothing to do with either loss. In the closing seconds of both games there were calls against the Hawks/Nugs that were 50-50 ones (the Horford live ball 3 guys jumping foul as an example) that would have gone the other way if there was an agenda to create game 6's. I didn't watch the Bulls game, just the highlights, b/c I watched every minute of the other 2, but it seemed the Sixers trailed by 7-11 all game. Hard to manipulate that.

This was no game 7 4th quarter of the '10 finals agenda by Stern

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to 0-3 for 3-1 teams, just as STERNY wanted it?:
    i predicted this when i started the celts game thread for game 5. in fact i put game 6 as a freudian slip initially. it wasnt overly blatant  but look at that clear foul on pp that would have given the green a one point lead with seconds remaining in the game was suspiciously nothing was called as mr. clutch supposedly hoisted an unprovoked air ball. has that ever even happened before in that moment (bad knee and all)? didnt get to watch all of the bulls and faker games but come on man, the chicago power forward guy clearly elbowed elton brand in the head and should have been kicked out of the game. yet gibson got to play on which enhanced the chances of the bulls big time. i suspect the knickies will be getting some calls down the stretch as wade and bosh both get kicked out to force a game 6 in madison square garden.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

What a pathetic and predictible post.

Outside of Miami, SA and OKC, most of the playoffs are going to be 6 or 7 games because the 13 teams not named Miami, SA and OKC all have similar talent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: 0-3 for 3-1 teams, just as STERNY wanted it?:
    In Response to 0-3 for 3-1 teams, just as STERNY wanted it? : What a pathetic and predictible post. Outside of Miami, SA and OKC, most of the playoffs are going to be 6 or 7 games because the 13 teams not named Miami, SA and OKC all have similar talent.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

I'd agree with that now that the Bulls lost Rose. Itwould appear that the Jazz and Howard-less Magic are as much below the other 11 teams as they are a step below the top 3.

Sections
Shortcuts