0-4

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: 0-4

LOL!

Even though I was expecting this, it is hard.  I have to say that I am liking the player development that is possible this year.  They already seem to be showing progress.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I'd suggest stop watching, it won't get better and you'll get frustrated because when you see them start to crawl back into games, our coach will pull the player doing the most damage.  

In 2006 I was driving myself crazy, I wondered why they wouldn't play Al Jefferson and Perk together, instead pairing Gomes with either of them, I was screaming for them to put Rondo into the game and bench Telfair for life, I was screaming at the TV for Doc to play Leon Powe... it never happened and in the big picture it was worth it because we got KG by showcasing Al Jefferson that year.

This place will be littered with trolls who will revel in watching the best franchise in basketball fall on hard times.  Wait for next year, watch from a distance...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd suggest stop watching, it won't get better and you'll get frustrated because when you see them start to crawl back into games, our coach will pull the player doing the most damage.  

In 2006 I was driving myself crazy, I wondered why they wouldn't play Al Jefferson and Perk together, instead pairing Gomes with either of them, I was screaming for them to put Rondo into the game and bench Telfair for life, I was screaming at the TV for Doc to play Leon Powe... it never happened and in the big picture it was worth it because we got KG by showcasing Al Jefferson that year.

This place will be littered with trolls who will revel in watching the best franchise in basketball fall on hard times.  Wait for next year, watch from a distance...

[/QUOTE]

Go home you Fair Weather troll.

Real Celtics basketball fans understand this is a multi-year rebuilding effort.  We're not abandoning our team because they don't have the pieces to be competitive yet.  We enjoy watching the young players develop skills and improve, watching Brad's coaching style and techniques, interested in Danny's player personnel changes.  These are exciting times for REAL Celtics Basketball fans.     

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I have no problem with losing to get a better draft pick.

I don't like playing players out of position, however.

Bradley is not a point guard, and Green is not a shooting guard.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

Nice!!! Celtics fans should get excited which player we could have with #1 pick!!!

I think we should pick either Wiggins or Parker. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

I'm enjoying this year so far.  The games have all been very entertaining and close.  So far, this is exactly what I wanted to see.  Entertaining games culminating in losses.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

You have to find different reasons to watch.  I focus on players like Olynyk, Sullinger, Faverani.  If they have good games, then I feel like it is a victory regardless of the final score.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have no problem with losing to get a better draft pick.

I don't like playing players out of position, however.

Bradley is not a point guard, and Green is not a shooting guard.

[/QUOTE]

last year you said Green should be played at the 2. You said it a lot.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

We have been in every game.  I would not trade Fav for most of the centers in the NBA.  KO and Sully just need a year or two of experience.  Crawford has suprised and is better than the starting point guard.  Bass has played well and hard but is not part of our plans.   My biggest dissapointment has been Jeff Green and Wallace.  Green has great ability but he stands and stands, and waits for someone to cut his steak up before he eats it. He is a great third option but he is not a leader, nor does he want to be one.  Wallace is on the downside of his NBA time.   Bradley plays hard and does some good things but his passing and shooting leave a lot to be desired, and that is sad because I had such high hopes for him after his brief spurt a year or so ago.  Hump is ok but not part of our plans.  The rest of the team is untradeable.  Brooks and Pressey have not played enough for me to have an opinion.  WE MIGHT BE UNDEFEATED IF RONDO WAS PLAYING. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

The games I have seen (thanks ot the free NBA TV promo) I see a team playing hard, but mostly overmatched TALENT wise.

I have been pleasently surprised by Fav, who I said was at best an end of the bench NBA type and is much better than I thought.

Green while being somwhat inconsistant, has been the go to guy (even though I do not feel that is his strength).

Bass, Wallace and Lee are all playing surprisingly hard on both ends of the floor. now maybe they are playing to be tradedI don't know.

we play like a YOUNG team that coahced by a NEW staff and needs to learn how to finish/win in the NBA.

we also play like a team that has no STAR/ Go-TO player....which we are.

it's been fun, so much so that I am thinking about paying the $189 to watch them all year!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

I don't know.....I've never been a fair weather fan.....but I gotta say, watching players out of position and playing the WRONG position is getting old fast.  I love watching the team develop and watching the 'POSSIBLE FUTURE' grow, but these are not young little kids that we are baby sitting.  To make an NBA team you are the best of the best in the world.  Simple things like laying a pick, not taking a charge and playing in position should not come this hard.....and I haven't seen it come this hard before in our 're-building' stages.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

This is hard but all teams got through it. I think Faverani is the real deal. It's nice watching him play which I believe put himpries on the bench. Still I believe when and if Rondo comes back. I think he should a D Rose and really wait it out because no sense in coming back too soon. Especially this team is heading to Secaucas for the lottery.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

How akward is it for Brad Stevens to talk about trying to win when he obviously isn't?  You can see it on his face.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How akward is it for Brad Stevens to talk about trying to win when he obviously isn't?  You can see it on his face.

[/QUOTE]

i'm not going to make an excuse for the man since he had success at Butler University but the college game doesn't translate into the pro game. Him and Danny knew this was going to happen. I guess when the fire Brad Stevens threads start coming out which they will. It won't happen. The Celtics have been competitive all 4 losses but can't close these games out. and as much as I would like to see Boston succeed not this year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Yeah, it helps to loose when you put in a ridiculous lineup to close out games.  This is intentional tanking, I think. 

The sad part is that it doesn't really bother me that much.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Regardless of the W or L, this team and all the lineup iterations is fun to watch.  They play hard and fast.

Oly making dumb rookie mistakes, Sully forcing his second year mojo, the Fav being Fav, watching the Gren see saw, the Crawford disasters between brilliance, Bradley's Grocho Marx expression with a turd in his pants, and the inevitable crash and burn in the closing minutes with no go-to player.    

I just wish Brad would put Hump in at center against the beasts so he can get his A** kicked and play Brooks on the big scorers to watch how really bad he is on D.

BTW - Boston beats Utah on Wednesday - 1-4.       

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Regardless of the W or L, this team and all the lineup iterations is fun to watch.  They play hard and fast.

Oly making dumb rookie mistakes, Sully forcing his second year mojo, the Fav being Fav, watching the Gren see saw, the Crawford disasters between brilliance, Bradley's Grocho Marx expression with a turd in his pants, and the inevitable crash and burn in the closing minutes with no go-to player.    

I just wish Brad would put Hump in at center against the beasts so he can get his A** kicked and play Brooks on the big scorers to watch how really bad he is on D.

[/QUOTE]

Humphries is our best power forward except maybe Sullinger and Brooks maybe our best two guard.

But Brad is showcasing guys for trade and tanking.

I would like to see Crawford, Brooks, Green, Humphries, and Faverani.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Humphries is our best power forward except maybe Sullinger and Brooks maybe our best two guard.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Chris.  Hate to burst your infatuation, but Brooks is our worst guard, by far.  His defense is laughable...meaning he actually doesn't know the fundamentals.   His court movement and court sense is horrid.  He is lost on the floor.  The only thing he can do is shoot.  but basketball is much more than that.  He will be traded as detritus and will not be on the team come next year.  I doubt he will be in the league in three years.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Chris.  Hate to burst your infatuation, but Brooks is our worst guard, by far.  His defense is laughable...meaning he actually doesn't know the fundamentals.   His court movement and court sense is horrid.  He is lost on the floor.  The only thing he can do is shoot.  but basketball is much more than that.  He will be traded as detritus and will not be on the team come next year.  I doubt he will be in the league in three years.

[/QUOTE]

We disagree.
    The only thing Ray Allen can do is shoot as well.

I would like to see that lineup to see how it does.

Three guys who can score, and two guys who can rebound.