04/11/12 Celtics-Hawks Game thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: 04/11/12 Celtics-Hawks Game thread

Mr. Bandwagon34 strikes again.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Celtics Dead last in rebounds, Lakers #2 Celtics averaging 38.6 rebs a game, Bynum alone 30 tonight. The entire Celtics team beat Bynum by 8.6 who according to you is hurt, WRONG AGAIN. I said best record and am still going to win that one. Clueless34,  Now that you are back on the Celtics bandwagon still want to bet for the best record. Kobe (Leading NBA scorer) is not playing, still want to bet on what really counts, wins and loses??? By the way we out rebounded the Spurs 60 to 33. The Spurs had 3 more rebound than Bynum. Now that is what I call a Beast. and hurt according to you. Can you imagine him healthy???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Some celtic posters on another blog believe that Steimy could post 40 rebounds in a game after Bynumite got 30 against the Spurs. Only in Boston folks, only in Boston.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In Response to Re: 04/11/12 Celtics-Hawks Game thread:
    Some celtic posters on another blog believe that Steimy could post 40 rebounds in a game after Bynumite got 30 against the Spurs. Only in Boston folks, only in Boston.
    Posted by Elven 32

so right homie, our center removed his head from his keister to grab some rebounds! lets hope he doesn't get ejected again!

boom!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

The Lakers have twin towers. So how come the Lakers are not even in the top 10 in blocks per game?  If you didn't know, the Celts are the 7th best shot-blocking team in the NBA this season. And to think the Celts' PF is only 6-7. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Really? Ever thought it's because teams are less likely to drive the paint against the Lakers because of Gasol/Bynumite. Ugh.

But here's the thing, since Boston is sooooo awesome blocking shots check out the rebound stats.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/rebounds-per-game

Surprised

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: 04/11/12 Celtics-Hawks Game thread : Really? Ever thought it's because teams are less likely to drive the paint against the Lakers because of Gasol/Bynumite. Ugh. But here's the thing, since Boston is sooooo awesome blocking shots check out the rebound stats. http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/rebounds-per-game
    Posted by Elven 32

The Lakers twin towers are the reason that my beloved Celtics could not beat them this season. Disturbing fact for me and other REAL Celtic fans. Just sayin' If the Celtics do make it to the Finals, I sure hope the Lakers are not there or we will get killed down low. At least we won tonight though against those fiesty Hawks!!

Go Green!!

Go CELTICS!!

Sections
Shortcuts