1/17/2013 - 2013 NBA FINALS PREVIEW - LAKERS versus HEAT

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whendex. Show Whendex's posts

Re: 1/17/2013 - 2013 NBA FINALS PREVIEW - LAKERS versus HEAT

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Kobe versus Lebron

Enjoy!

Have a very blessed day!

Not sure if you're not very smart or just trying to be a comedian ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Whendex's comment:

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Kobe versus Lebron

Enjoy!

Have a very blessed day!

Not sure if you're not very smart or just trying to be a comedian ?

It's the first one, but whatever you do, don't BET him on it..........he's a known welcher!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

This has to be one of the most ridiculous threads that I have seen in a while.  How are the Lakers going to make it to the finals?  They are currently 11th in the Western Conference. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Magic and the rest of the ESPN crew pick the OKC Thunder, this was from last night. We know how delusional some people get. They only show up after a Celtics loss or Lakers win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

so this is what has come down to.....the talking heads on ESPN are actually discussing whether or not the Lakers can even make the playoffs.....most are shaking their heads....no.....

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

you have paypal? I know you like gambling.  Lets make a bet.

Lets make a bet. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

If Snake hasn't taken all your money I'd also like to bet that the Lakers won't touch the NBA finals. You're not even the best team in LA right now. OKC wayyy better than you. 

Heat should make it but they won't be playing the Lakers. 

Your franchise was set back several years when Stern nixed the Chris Paul deal. 

You may want to think twice about remaining a Laker fan, might be time for you to get a Clippers jersey. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

This is the same guy who said they would win 60 games or so. I feel your pain bro. In the lottery with no lottery ticket. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

They removed the Laker trolls posts from here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I bet you neither of these teams make it to the finals.

LAkers would be lucky to even make it into the playoffs and be a one-and-done team.

The finals this year? Likely Clippers vs. Bulls. Of course, I'd much rather see Celtics vs. OKC

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

too bad they let the thread keep going and we all keep adding to it. The troll got what he wanted, a thread going that we keep responding to.    Everyone should make a pact and not post on any thread from a troll.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

too bad they let the thread keep going and we all keep adding to it. The troll got what he wanted, a thread going that we keep responding to.    Everyone should make a pact and not post on any thread from a troll.

I agree, but it's more of an entertainment value. They never show up while the Celtics win or the Lakers lose. They like to lurk and hideout. If we ignore them then they might go away.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I agree, but it's more of an entertainment value. They never show up while the Celtics win or the Lakers lose. They like to lurk and hideout. If we ignore them then they might go away.

Sure is nice to see the Mods deleting the posts.  Lots of wasted time by the troll.  Must be maddening to type up the troll post and have it deleted.  ROFLMAO

Since our resident troll is not around let me say  "have a blessed day"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

yea but then people quote his posts before they get deleted. so you can still read them anyway.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

If Snake hasn't taken all your money I'd also like to bet that the Lakers won't touch the NBA finals. You're not even the best team in LA right now. OKC wayyy better than you. 

Heat should make it but they won't be playing the Lakers. 

Your franchise was set back several years when Stern nixed the Chris Paul deal. 

You may want to think twice about remaining a Laker fan, might be time for you to get a Clippers jersey. 

I respectfully disagree.  I think the Heat may not be in the finals.  The Bulls look very good right now and the Heat do not.  I also hold out a hope for Celtics if they make some much needed moves.  One thing sure is the Lakers will not be there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Why is this non Celtics related post still up and why do you fools keep feeding the trolls!!!! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Deleted just like the Slackers from the playoffs!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I know, I know, the Heat are in our Eastern Conference Division but I hate the Lakers so much I'm rooting for Miami !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

What was that you said Bloopy?  I can't make out your post.  You must have changed your fonts because they are so small I can't read them.  Please repost.  I would love to read it

Have a blessed day!!!

BTW who one the game last nite?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I just saw the comparison on ESPN....LeBron vs Kobe.....LeBron's teams have won 12....Kobe's team has win 6....and head to head LeBron has more ppg, rpg, apg, spg....LeBron in a landslide.... this is not designed to feed the trolls (since they have mostly disappeared).....just an observation regarding our two biggest rivals... question....does anyone here even read the "around the NBA' posts.....?   ...I'm just wondering...

23. This post has been removed.