1. 2. 3. Vote:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

1. 2. 3. Vote:

A) Rondo, Bradley, Jabari Parker

B) Rondo, Andrew Wiggins, Green

In this scenario, I'd vote B.  Wiggins could thrive as 2-guard on defense, and would $hoot over most other 2-guards in the NBA.  Of course, A looks pretty nice too.  But Parker could become a liability on the defensive end.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: 1. 2. 3. Vote:

A

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

No sweat green should be gone and I would be happy with any of the three draft picks.  I just do not think we will draft that high.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:

No sweat green should be gone and I would be happy with any of the three draft picks.  I just do not think we will draft that high.

If the lakers trade Gasol for Okafor, then they will end up with a worse record than us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

If the lakers trade Gasol for Okafor, then they will end up with a worse record than us.

Hope so.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

You are probably right.  Although, I still don't think the current Celtics team is going to win many games for the remainder of the season.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:

A) Rondo, Bradley, Jabari Parker

B) Rondo, Andrew Wiggins, Green

In this scenario, I'd vote B.  Wiggins could thrive as 2-guard on defense, and would $hoot over most other 2-guards in the NBA.  Of course, A looks pretty nice too.  But Parker could become a liability on the defensive end.

You forgot to mention what we got for green or Bradley in these options.  If either brought us a Center(inconjunction with other players) it would greatly skew the benefits of either option.  Green should be worth alot more in return then Bradley at this point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

B ... Wiggins could be a Superstar on both sides of the ball. His defensive abilities are unlimited at this point and once he matures he could be a monster on both defense & offense.

+ 1

I'd vote B 

Sections
Shortcuts