1. 2. 3. Vote:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

1. 2. 3. Vote:

A) Rondo, Bradley, Jabari Parker

B) Rondo, Andrew Wiggins, Green

In this scenario, I'd vote B.  Wiggins could thrive as 2-guard on defense, and would $hoot over most other 2-guards in the NBA.  Of course, A looks pretty nice too.  But Parker could become a liability on the defensive end.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: 1. 2. 3. Vote:

A

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

No sweat green should be gone and I would be happy with any of the three draft picks.  I just do not think we will draft that high.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

No sweat green should be gone and I would be happy with any of the three draft picks.  I just do not think we will draft that high.

[/QUOTE]

If the lakers trade Gasol for Okafor, then they will end up with a worse record than us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If the lakers trade Gasol for Okafor, then they will end up with a worse record than us.

Hope so.

[/QUOTE]

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are probably right.  Although, I still don't think the current Celtics team is going to win many games for the remainder of the season.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:
    [QUOTE]

A) Rondo, Bradley, Jabari Parker

B) Rondo, Andrew Wiggins, Green

In this scenario, I'd vote B.  Wiggins could thrive as 2-guard on defense, and would $hoot over most other 2-guards in the NBA.  Of course, A looks pretty nice too.  But Parker could become a liability on the defensive end.

You forgot to mention what we got for green or Bradley in these options.  If either brought us a Center(inconjunction with other players) it would greatly skew the benefits of either option.  Green should be worth alot more in return then Bradley at this point.

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

B ... Wiggins could be a Superstar on both sides of the ball. His defensive abilities are unlimited at this point and once he matures he could be a monster on both defense & offense.

+ 1

I'd vote B 

Sections
Shortcuts