14-4 and all Jon Berry talked about was the Hawks

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: 14-4 and all Jon Berry talked about was the Hawks

of the 14 wins, 8 have come against winning teams and another was vs the Lakers...pretty impressive..!

also, all four losses happened on the road...two of them were against Denver and the Lakers on back to backs...

this team is coming together nicely....love the depth and the blend of youth (athleticism) and veterans...it took some time to create the right chemistry and an injury to Rondo to give other players quality minutes...nice job Danny..!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I only got to watch the second half on TV, but I didn't hear Barry being overly favorable.  He praised KG, PP, Rondo, Doc, said our bench was playing well.

He did talk about the Hawks also, but I did not detect HATE in his tone. 

I loved it when I heard, "Celtics fans are among the most knowledeable in the country" but I'm not sure it was Barry who said that!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KG-LB-KM. Show KG-LB-KM's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I thought he would start crying when we won.

You would think that ESPN would either set some ground rules for color men, or find someone that didn't hate one of the teams, or players that are playing. It was one of those games where it would have made sense to turn off the sound, and listen to the radio.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from so-fla-seltic. Show so-fla-seltic's posts

In response to KG-LB-KM's comment:

You would think that ESPN would either set some ground rules for color men, or find someone that didn't hate one of the teams, or players that are playing. It was one of those games where it would have made sense to turn off the sound, and listen to the radio.

He started off the broadcast by saying that only the Pacers can challenge the heat in the east just a few days after we beat indiana on their home floor.  So it was in his best interest (as an nba expert) for the Cs to lose last night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KG-LB-KM. Show KG-LB-KM's posts

In response to so-fla-seltic's comment:

In response to KG-LB-KM's comment:

I bet the weather in south Florida is better than in Boston area. We just had a big snow storm. 

He started off the broadcast by saying that only the Pacers can challenge the heat in the east just a few days after we beat indiana on their home floor.  So it was in his best interest (as an nba expert) for the Cs to lose last night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Why are you surprised when Jon Barry REFUSED to play for the Celts in 1992 after the Celts drafted him in the 1st round!

Maybe Jon knew how bad the celtics would be until 2008. 

Tommy did you have any idea how bad the Lakers would be this year with Dwight and Nash?  That is the story.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Why are you surprised when Jon Barry REFUSED to play for the Celts in 1992 after the Celts drafted him in the 1st round!

Jon was an unabashed Celtics supporter just a few years back.  I did not find his comments offensive.  He seemed to be just pointing out whatever was happening in the game.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

Jon was an unabashed Celtics supporter just a few years back.  I did not find his comments offensive.  He seemed to be just pointing out whatever was happening in the game.

I agree - he said "the Hawks just aren't going away"  I didn't find them that bad.

Sections
Shortcuts