15-20 and counting

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Re: 15-20 and counting

X2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I have to give a little credit to the Lakers for making it close in SAnt...second night of back to backs...although it appears that the Spurs were pretty much in control most of the way...

a note on Kobe...he missed another game altering shot at the end....watching the replay I read a blurb...to paraphrase..in the last 24 seconds with the game on the line over the last two seasons (including playoffs) the league average is 26.3% on those shots....Kobe is now 0-3 this season and 3-21 (14.2%) over the last two seasons....so much for the "Mamba" being an elite game finisher.... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

I have to give a little credit to the Lakers for making it close in SAnt...second night of back to backs...although it appears that the Spurs were pretty much in control most of the way...

a note on Kobe...he missed another game altering shot at the end....watching the replay I read a blurb...to paraphrase..in the last 24 seconds with the game on the line over the last two seasons (including playoffs) the league average is 26.3% on those shots....Kobe is now 0-3 this season and 3-21 (14.2%) over the last two seasons....so much for the "Mamba" being an elite game finisher.... 

Considering they had their starting Power  foward , center and the backup for them out i thought they played well.

I do not think Kobe attempted the last shot

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

And Duke who would you feel more comfortable taking the last shot for the Celtics?

Rondo or Paul Pierce

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I was watching the game yesterday. I feel pity for those guys (LA), they are going NOWHERE.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

dirty, the last time I was most comfortable was when Bird was taking that last shot....Kobe put up a three pointer in the last seconds...it bounced long off the rim and one of the Lakers got it and threw up a "Hail Mary" that missed at the buzzer....so I guess, technically you would be correct...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

Not sure who they can depend on to be their closer.  Although, I do believe that Kobe is relucant to get his teammates involved.  He does think that he is the only one that can make shots in crunch time.  He needs to trust his teammates and the Lakers need to find someone else to be their closer in close games.  Not sure who that would be, just an opinion. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

remember the dagger three that "MWP" hit back in 2010...?  ....sometimes there are other alternatives....especially when the defense seems to have an advantage at the time....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I don't know why my original post was removed? There was nothing derogatory that was said. ALL FACT!!!! These Laker trolls can come in here and trash the Celtics and it's ok. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Because lakers fans are like hawks managers...they cry to management when they lose?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

When they win they are all over here like roaches infesting the board. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

They can still finish 73 and 9.  All they have to do is go 58 and -11 the rest of the season.  :-)

Sections
Shortcuts