15 games left, BOLD PREDICTION!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

15 games left, BOLD PREDICTION!

C's have 15 left, 7at home, 8 away. 7 of those games are nationally televised. We all know they have one of, if not the most difficult schedule in the league to close it out. I predict that they go 10-5, and win 4 of the 7 nationally televised games. With that, they win the ATLANTIC and capture the 3rd seed in the East. Go C's!!! We hit our stride at the perfect time!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Re: 15 games left, BOLD PREDICTION!

I agree 100 percent! I think we ride that momentum to playoff wins ovah Miami, Chicago, and finally the Fakers in the Finals. Title #18 is ours boys!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: 15 games left, BOLD PREDICTION!:
    [QUOTE]I agree 100 percent! I think we ride that momentum to playoff wins ovah Miami, Chicago, and finally the Fakers in the Finals. Title #18 is ours boys!
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy[/QUOTE]

I believe that Oklahoma city or SanAntonio will probably be in the finals this year.  Although, the Lakers also have a good chance. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

lets slow down a bit..we have been playing great, but i think this week will take alot out of us..we will get some wins, but expect doc to rest some guys prior to the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I just don't think this team has a 7 game series victory in them against a quality team. If they luck out and pull off the 3 or 4 seed they may have a shot in round 1, which is honestly more than I would have hoped for, so that'd be a nice little victory. But I don't see them beating Chicago, Miami, or maybe even Indiana 4 times. That being said, I do like the positive steps being taken by Bradley, so that's a good thing to focus on going into the offseason.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Even with the delusional thinking here it is slightly infectious.  But let's take it one game at a time. The Celtics will win today is as far as I want to take it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenmuse. Show greenmuse's posts

In Response to 15 games left, BOLD PREDICTION!:
    [QUOTE]C's have 15 left, 7at home, 8 away. 7 of those games are nationally televised. We all know they have one of, if not the most difficult schedule in the league to close it out. I predict that they go 10-5, and win 4 of the 7 nationally televised games. With that, they win the ATLANTIC and capture the 3rd seed in the East. Go C's!!! We hit our stride at the perfect time!!!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE
    I predict an 8 and 7 finish, good enough fo beat out Phil for Atlantic, get four seed in playoffs and season ends with secound round out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "15 games left, BOLD PREDICTION!": [QUOTE]C's have 15 left, 7at home, 8 away. 7 of those games are nationally televised. We all know they have one of, if not the most difficult schedule in the league to close it out. I predict that they go 10-5, and win 4 of the 7 nationally televised games. With that, they win the ATLANTIC and capture the 3rd seed in the East. Go C's!!! We hit our stride at the perfect time!!! Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE] If your prediction comes true, I could see a path to the finals for the C's. It would require Miami overtaking the bulls for the top seed. The C's can beat the bulls in the second round. The Hope would be that Orlando takes out the heat in the 2nd, then the C's beat the magic in the ECF. Not implausible, but requires a lot of things breaking the C's way

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

One game at a time.  I certainly like the way the Celtics are playing at this point, but it is way too soon to start talking about a run through the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]One game at a time.  I certainly like the way the Celtics are playing at this point, but it is way too soon to start talking about a run through the playoffs.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Yo Snake! That's why it is a "BOLD PREDICTION."  Yes its early, but it wouldn't be bold if it was after they had already locked in at a spot. I am helping to build the energy around the fan base to help mount critical momentum for our C's. If you were ever a competative athlete, then you know that to win, you must first "Think it, believe it, say IT out loud, then DO IT!" We as the fan base are truly responsible for helping to build momentum physically, mentally, and spiritually for ourselves, our City, and ultimately our CELTICS.  I am 50 yrs old and have been very successful in my life's endeavors, and truly believe that it is due to hard work and by the power of positive thinking. How else do you think someone like T-BOW could have pulled off what he did? Or even OJ with what he did? or what our US Olympic hockey team did against the former USSR? Or even our newest President Obama? The power of the masses of people behind the the Cause, Man, or Team! Go C's! Yes, I really do believe what I say because I have seen it so often and have experienced it myself. GO REDCELTRIOTS!  Bruins too! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Boston goes out first round but the best case scenario for the Celtics is a second round exit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Boston goes out first round but the best case scenario for the Celtics is a second round exit.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Maybe - but I know no team will want to play us, AND we won't get swept!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]Even with the delusional thinking here it is slightly infectious.  But let's take it one game at a time. The Celtics will win today is as far as I want to take it.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    Up and down season, and after tonites win, we're definitely up again.
    Of course, our next 11 games include 4 back to backs and one back to back to back.  Plus 8 of the 11 games are against teams that will be in the playoffs.  I think this is the NBA equivalent of running the gauntlet.
    Doc had better use his bench a lot, IMO.
    Not that I'd like to see it, but a lot of the optimism presently seen on this board has the potential to fade pretty quick.
    Of course, all of this takes place before the playoffs, which is the only time W's and L's truly count.
    We'll see what happens.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to 15 games left, BOLD PREDICTION!:
    [QUOTE]C's have 15 left, 7at home, 8 away. 7 of those games are nationally televised. We all know they have one of, if not the most difficult schedule in the league to close it out. I predict that they go 10-5, and win 4 of the 7 nationally televised games. With that, they win the ATLANTIC and capture the 3rd seed in the East. Go C's!!! We hit our stride at the perfect time!!!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

I agree, but I'm feeling 12-3!

As Always,

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]I agree 100 percent! I think we ride that momentum to playoff wins ovah Miami, Chicago, and finally the Fakers in the Finals. Title #18 is ours boys!
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy[/QUOTE]

I like your style and prediction except OKC in Finals, not Fakers!

As Always,

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]Boston goes out first round but the best case scenario for the Celtics is a second round exit.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

This is a JOKE, right?  I like the hat in your picture.  Quite appropriate for the dunce.

As Always,

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 15 games left, BOLD PREDICTION! : So where would those 3 losses come from?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I don't really think they'll lose three games, but I'm being conservative (you'll probably say overly optimistic).  Realistically, I never believe the Celtics are going to lose even though I know that is unrealistic.

As Always,

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 15 games left, BOLD PREDICTION! : The Lakers might not even get out of the 1st round!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Concur.

As Always,

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

We should win 3 of the four nationally televised games.Rondo seems to wear his bigboy pants whenever the spotlight is on .Let`s take them one at a time, the way the players do.BTW ,RA said he`d be happy to come off the bench if asked to do so.I`m beginning to wonder if that ankle isn`t worse than they thought ,though.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 15 games left, BOLD PREDICTION! : Maybe - but I know no team will want to play us, AND we won't get swept!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Again.....