Just get the 4 seed and not the 7 and i'll be happy

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: 15 games left, BOLD PREDICTION!

well just win the Atlantic then

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

I would say more like 9-6 and that is being optimistic. If we can do that I would be happy and I think it would be enough to finish 4th. I believe if Ray and Pietrus are 100% and Hollins and Stiesma can develop then we could make a run. Miami is not playing all that well and Derrick Rose has been out awhile. I like our chances against Chicago but not sure how good Miami can be if they turn it up a notch in playoffs. KG has been healthy and aggresive along with Pierce and Rondo and we have looked good. I just hope we won't wear ourselves out in the next 3 weeks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The oscillator... thats how fans are.. have a big win, all excited and predicting... lose to lousy team, the opposite.

We've had good stretches this year and awful ones.. A week from now, who knows how we will be doing. We're not built like Miami, Bull or OKC.. Our vets are on/off usually in stretches.. same with the new guys.  If we can get good  play contiinuiing from Steamer and AB, who really knows what impact that will have. So far its good against lousy teams save for yesterdays blowout.  Maybe Doc sits AB and cuts his minutes alot when Ray gets back.. You know Doc, hes tunnel visioned.

Anyway, exciting stretch we're in. Feeling more optimistic ..Preseason i said we make the playoiffs and thats it.. Feeling the urge to change my mind.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: 15 games left, BOLD PREDICTION!:
    [QUOTE]The oscillator... thats how fans are.. have a big win, all excited and predicting... lose to lousy team, the opposite. We've had good stretches this year and awful ones.. A week from now, who knows how we will be doing. We're not built like Miami, Bull or OKC.. Our vets are on/off usually in stretches.. same with the new guys.  If we can get good  play contiinuiing from Steamer and AB, who really knows what impact that will have. So far its good against lousy teams save for yesterdays blowout.  Maybe Doc sits AB and cuts his minutes alot when Ray gets back.. You know Doc, hes tunnel visioned. Anyway, exciting stretch we're in. Feeling more optimistic ..Preseason i said we make the playoiffs and thats it.. Feeling the urge to change my mind.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    Good analysis of most of the fans (myself included) on this board.
    Right now, it feels like you want to put your pedal to the metal but you're wondering if there's a tricky curve up ahead.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

The way phili is dropping, likely anything above 500 will get it done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to 15 games left, BOLD PREDICTION!:
    [QUOTE]C's have 15 left, 7at home, 8 away. 7 of those games are nationally televised. We all know they have one of, if not the most difficult schedule in the league to close it out. I predict that they go 10-5, and win 4 of the 7 nationally televised games. With that, they win the ATLANTIC and capture the 3rd seed in the East. Go C's!!! We hit our stride at the perfect time!!!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

EPIC FAIL!

Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts