16th and 21st

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

16th and 21st

If the season ended today, these are the draft picks that the Celtics would have for the 2012 NBA Draft.

The draft might not be real helpful to the Celtics future youth movement.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: 16th and 21st

And the lakers, mtrax, would be in the lottery!!

HA HA!!

What is the over/under on a koME meltdown??

I say 10 more games!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In addition, hoopshype is reporting that MEM is looking for a #1 pick for OJ Mayo.  Well, we have 2 - give them #16, get Mayo and move on!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

It is coming near the all-star break and my bet is Kobe cries for a point guard not Dwight.

Gina-Mtrax are you still a Pacer fan?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: 16th and 21st:
    In addition, hoopshype is reporting that MEM is looking for a #1 pick for OJ Mayo.  Well, we have 2 - give them #16, get Mayo and move on!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

You can have Mayo.
    I don't like his game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

It is coming near the all-star break and my bet is Kobe cries for a point guard not Dwight. Gina-Mtrax are you still a Pacer fan?
    Posted by concord27

I am sure Kobe would rather have Deron Williams then Dwight.
    Deron would take a tremendous amount of pressure off of Kobe.

What is Mtrax?

I am a Timberwolves fan. I like the Lakers too since I have family in the LA area.
    I moved to MA from MN in September.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

And the lakers, mtrax, would be in the lottery!! HA HA!! What is the over/under on a koME meltdown?? I say 10 more games!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Do you mean a meltdown as in an 81 point game?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: 16th and 21st :   One, little, two, little three little lies!! All in one post!! How's it going mtrax??  How's the Love situation going? Are you even old enough to post on here?? 81 point game was a long time ago!!! Think NJ is stupid enough to trade DWill for Gasol?? You dont' like Mayo??  Great, nobody asked/cares!!!  A #1 pick, Barnes and Morris, for argument's sake, to MEM for Mayo. Move koME to PG (he plays it anyway)  Are you saying koME, Mayo, MWP, Gasol and Bynum is NOT better than the team you throw out there now?? HMMMMMMM!!!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

You mentioned Mayo on the thread I started so I can comment on him.
    LA doesn't need Mayo.
    Why can't you and your friend F34 understand that LA is not giving up Gasol, Bynum, any of their 1st round picks or using their trade exception until they get a pg.
    LA doesn't need Mayo, Pierce or anyone that is not an elite pg.
    No, NJ would not take Gasol, but they would have to be pretty tempted to trade for Bynum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 16th and 21st : You mentioned Mayo on the thread I started so I can comment on him. LA doesn't need Mayo. Why can't you and your friend F34 understand that LA is not giving up Gasol, Bynum, any of their 1st round picks or using their trade exception until they get a pg. LA doesn't need Mayo, Pierce or anyone that is not an elite pg. No, NJ would not take Gasol, but they would have to be pretty tempted to trade for Bynum.
    Posted by GinaM1977

You would trade Bynum for DWill??

You must be a T-Wolves fan!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

If I was LA, I would trade Bynum for Deron Williams.
    2nd best center in the league for the 2nd best point guard.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If I was LA, I would trade Bynum for Deron Williams. 2nd best center in the league for the 2nd best point guard.
    Posted by GinaM1977

Good for you, mtrax - although I think Mr. Rose might have a problem with your ranking system!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

You are correct about Rose.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

You are correct about Rose.
    Posted by GinaM1977

And Mr. Paul????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

They are the top 3, Rose, Williams & Paul.
    The order can be argued.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

They are the top 3, Rose, Williams & Paul. The order can be argued.
    Posted by GinaM1977

Westbrook?
    Wall?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

If Boston cant get Howard, I would trade away two first round picks for a top five first round pick.  These top five to maybe to top 10 NBA projected mock draft picks are for real especially these available PF/C are already far better than last year draft picks as well for past two to three years's draft picks!!

Remember Boston blew it when they had two first round picks and they could have traded away both of their picks to San Antonio's number one overall pick.  Instead, it didnt happen, S.A. drafted Tim Duncan!!  Stupid Rick Pitno who was the worst GM in Boston's history!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: 16th and 21st : Westbrook? Wall?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

No and Ha Ha.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If Boston cant get Howard, I would trade away two first round picks for a top five first round pick.  These top five to maybe to top 10 NBA projected mock draft picks are for real especially these available PF/C are already far better than last year draft picks as well for past two to three years's draft picks!! Remember Boston blew it when they had two first round picks and they could have traded away both of their picks to San Antonio's number one overall pick.  Instead, it didnt happen, S.A. drafted Tim Duncan!!  Stupid Rick Pitno who was the worst GM in Boston's history!!
    Posted by GoUconn13

Have to think that's the plan!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Boston could not get a top 5 pick with the 16th and 21st pick.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Boston could not get a top 5 pick with the 16th and 21st pick.
    Posted by GinaM1977

Those two PLUS a player could certainly get them a LOTTERY pick, mtrax!  Once in the lottery, anything can happen!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: 16th and 21st : Those two PLUS a player could certainly get them a LOTTERY pick, mtrax!  Once in the lottery, anything can happen!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

You can stop calling me mtrax.
    What player would you trade?
    Give up Bass and 2 1st rounders and you might get a deal done.
    No team will make that trade until they know the draft order.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 16th and 21st : You can stop calling me mtrax. What player would you trade? Give up Bass and 2 1st rounders and you might get a deal done. No team will make that trade until they know the draft order.
    Posted by GinaM1977

Whatever you say, mtrax!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

GoUconn, I 'm gonna just assume you're kidding around saying that SA woulda traded the rights to aquire Timmy for the Cs two lottery picks.   So, I'll just laugh w/ you...lol, lol.

Sections
Shortcuts