19 point RAY>KG+pp.. not ONE word spoken between them since Bawston!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

19 point RAY>KG+pp.. not ONE word spoken between them since Bawston!

3 ball, 2 ball, defense... the ray is clearly the x-factor in this series. so celtic like last night!would b great to c all 3 reunite with doc in clipland in the next 2 years or so!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: 19 point RAY>KG+pp.. not ONE word spoken between them since Bawston!

Clippers don't need those old stiffs...

love those guys but Clips don't need 'em. 

So much for your bizarre Nets sweep the Heat pick.... 

Allen isn't the X factor in this series, Wade is. As long as Wade is healthy enough the Heat aren't losing. They have other shooters besides Allen...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

talkin bench or secondary roles. have u not seen how pathetic hack a jordan is? right off the bat, jord aint playin in the 4th or last 5 minutes. can start and close with kg and play him 20 minutes. still an elite defender and ace rebounder with more range than DJ. ditto with the legendary matty barnes. lets see, u think doc wont take pp over him to CLOSE? heck cp3 may even have kg dunking again with precise alley-oops. these guys wont cost more than 3-5m after next year. very good value! doc will c first hand in the finals they have a lot left in da tank

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Are you kidding? As much as a KG fan that I am, hes basically washed up.

Plays decent team D but individually hes a shell of his earlier days even in Boston.  His value is between his ears and for his teammates to learn/feed off of. Something to be said for that but I cant elevate KG to anything but a spot player who has an occasionally good 4-5 min stretch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I don't want to downplay how much PP & KG meant to us and I did like them both very much but age catches up with us all and I'm happy we have the draft picks. Also, I do not want to minimize PP's block of a potential winning shot by Toronto 1 point down but if you see the replay again you'll notice the Raptor player( I forgot his name) went in between 2 defenders( I think KG was one of them) and he almost lost the ball and when he re grabbed it he had to shoot immediately as time was running out & I wonder, if he hadn't fumbled the ball, if he would have taken another dribble & then shot & maybe gotten fouled.

Unfortunately, i don't think anyone will beat the Heat !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Clippers don't need those old stiffs...

love those guys but Clips don't need 'em. 

So much for your bizarre Nets sweep the Heat pick.... 

Allen isn't the X factor in this series, Wade is. As long as Wade is healthy enough the Heat aren't losing. They have other shooters besides Allen...

[/QUOTE]
    If I were the Nets I would ignore Wade and double team James. Wade is a washed up player that is getting too much attention.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you kidding? As much as a KG fan that I am, hes basically washed up.

Plays decent team D but individually hes a shell of his earlier days even in Boston.  His value is between his ears and for his teammates to learn/feed off of. Something to be said for that but I cant elevate KG to anything but a spot player who has an occasionally good 4-5 min stretch

[/QUOTE]
     I disagree. Doc always made a concerted effort to get KG involved in the offense. KG never enjoyed that part of the game though he could score. Kidd does not take that approach. He assumes that KG is not scoring because he is old. Kidd is not a good coach but it's not just that. I see Williams hogging the ball, dribbling incessantly and he isn't the only one. In watching the Nets in these playoffs I see Nets players failing to pass to KG when he repeatedly has a mismatch over his opponent. That's not his fault.