1972-73 Knicks nba champs despite lowly rebound average

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: 1972-73 Knicks nba champs despite lowly rebound average

In Response to Re: 1972-73 Knicks nba champs despite lowly rebound average:
    In Response to Re: 1972-73 Knicks nba champs despite lowly rebound average : Even when Ray was hurt, the Celts still won 2 out of 3 games in Boston, right? So your theory that the Celts can't win without Ray is false. The Celts gave up 23 offensive rebounds to the Lakers in Game 7. You really think a team can win if they gave up that many offensive rebounds? You're just a sore loser.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Do you have a learning disability?

A Celtic team with a Ray Allen who wasn't:

hurt, had a very severe thigh bruise that nobody really talked about in the NBA finals after he had a spectacular game early, in the third game. He had a severe thigh bruise; his legs looked about two inches bigger and all black and blue.

wins game 3 if he just goes 2-8 instead of 0-8, so we win in 5.

A Celtic team with Perk healthy and playing 50-60 of the 90 mins he missed in game 6/7... doesn't give up as many offensive rebounds (in a game that went back and forth all 4th quarter).

Wow.... I can't believe the pathetic attempts to claim an overall rebounding issue was a bigger iproblem than the injury issues that both caused the rebound problems and additionally caused Ray to shoot us out of winning it all in 5 games...

wow

blind to reality

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

yup so now my quotes are lies and your quotes... about a minor Pierce injury that was the same thing Bynum went through and NOTHING CLOSE TO the devastation the Ray/Perk injuries caused... are the truth?

wow, HAHA

you have been badly shown the door on this one Fierce

Time to give up, but like Mployee you will refuse... don't you just love hypocrites?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Saying that the Celtics would have beaten the Lakers in 5 games if Ray didn't get a bruised thigh is pure arrogance. Only 2 teams have won all 3 games at home in the Finals."

b-b-but pud says that Rondo cost us the series. I'm getting confused. 

Anyhow hats off to Seems, I hope I'm still posting in this forum when I'm 80. That said, it's not all that reassuring when we have to go back to the early 70s to make a case for the Celtics as a championship team....

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

you lost buddy, cut and paste the same stuff it doesn't trump the big picture and my superior points and facts. I will not go back to the start and post them all again, maybe you have the time to spin in circles and hope it somehow changes things but I don't and it it doesn't,

Everything you say has already been torn up and shown to be weaker than the injury issues that caused ur rebounding problem but also extended well beyond it. Sorry you are not the kind of man who can see reality/reason and admit being wrong, I lump you in with Mployee in that regard.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

BOOORING

when the KO is announced nobody listens to the beaten man with blood dripping down his face crawling around and muttering things.... the way you have been for days now Fierce...

take me to court? Your fantasy world continues. Who is the jury? The Laker trolls? They are the only ones who prefer your weak rebounding excuse to the stronger one most Celtic fans are obviously aware of.... the proven injury issues that led to 3 of the 4 losses.... when a weakened team is forced to take the floor the nit-picking of a final box score becomes irrelevant...

Sure the better team won, and injuries happen, but they didn't win b/c the team on the floor couldn't outrebound them, they won b/c shooters were hurt, rebounders were absent and the fans deprived of a fair fight...

man you make it too easy

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

nothing you say hasn't already been shown to be misguided, wrong and futile compared to the main issue with the '10 finals... injuries

your responses belong alongside those of run, like those predicting 40 wins or less for the C's this year, b/c that is how clueless they are

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

THE KO HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED !

I DECLARE FIERCEST IN A CLEAR KO OVER RAMEAKAP...

I GUESS IT'S LIKE JIM ROME SAY'S "HAVE A TAKE, AND DON'T SUCK"

RAMEAKAP HAS NO TAKE

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Did you see Perk running alongside KG in games 6/7 in your videos Fierce?

(I said KG was more the guy who kept 38.4 from being 40, not the guy who lost us the finals, despite clearly not being his '08/'12 self and his injur coming before the reg season rebound issues, therefore maing injuries the main concern that caused your stat issue ... but I digress and you are clearly deaf)

Did you post a video of Ray making 2 (or just 25% from a career 40% guy) of his 3's in game 3?? After I posted the quotes of Doc/Danny saying how messed up his leg was that game, black & blue and unable to get high off the ground... he must have actually been fine and made at least 2 of those 8 attempts right?

Until you can prove to me beyond a doubt that a heathy Ray not messed up by the dirty Arest play still somehow goes 0-8 in game 3 (after entering red hot) or that having our starting Center doesn't somehow change the rebounding situation (as well as morale, and many other aspects of the game like making those around him fresher, better, etc.)

Then you have lost

So please

Provide me with the quotes saying Ray Allen was NOT smashed and bruised in game 3 but was in fact 100% and a HOFer choked, shooting 0%, and provide the stats that show subtracting Perk for 2 games vs. a tall frontline actually made us better, so that failing to rebound well and hold a lead in game 7 had nothing to do with his being in street clothes...

man do you realize what a mockery I am making of you???

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yes pointing to the stats that took place after the starting Center was in street clothes somehow proves that the rebounding issue caused by injuries was a bigger deal than the injuries themselves...

yawn

"They still have not beaten our starting five," Rivers recently told ESPN 980's John Thompson, as provided by Sports Radio Interviews. "Our starting five against the Lakers starting five has a ring. Tell him [a Lakers fan] don't forget that. We will be back strong and Perk will be there next year if there's a Game 7."

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts