1987-2007 Where were you Boston?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

1987-2007 Where were you Boston?

The hilarious failure of a franchise that couldn't even muster a Finals appearance from 88-07 is jaw-breaking.

Now we know how boston trolls love to blame the refs for any defeat, so explain how the refs were accountable for 20+ years of failure!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And the real beauty, in the 1996-1997 where boston went a ground trembling 15-67, yes 67 losses, how come the refs could only see boston winning 5 times??? Move forward 10 years to 06-07, boston outdid itself going 24-58....yes 58 losses, and again boston got ripped by the refs for 58 stunning losses. How did that happen?

If I was boston, I'd boycott every NBA season because the refs sure have it in for them!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston?

your 1987-2007 premise is bunk !

the Celtics were a competitive playoff team until thru the 1992-1993 season until Reggie Lewis collapsed against the Charlotte Hornets , Larry Johnson, Alonzo Morning, and that 3rd guy who never should have left or I'd remember his name right now.....

Then came Paul Pierce with the 10th pick and they made it to the Eastern Finals once in a weak year 2002 or something.....

After that it was nightmare city until Danny traded for Ray Allen and Big Baby Davis.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

Not sure what type of Celtics Fans you are talking about, but I dont feel that way at all. The Refs have given calls, and taken calls away. Its part of the game. We know this. I support the Cz win or lose. But I can only speak for Me. Sounds like you may be a Boston hater? And thats ok too. We still love you. I hope your Lakers can rebound next year and make it back. Who knows...One last Celtics/Lakers Series?!?! Good luck Mr.Laker fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Trolls being trolls. Classic. Let me know of another franchise other than the celts who had their two best lottery picks die, and almost had another stabbed to death. The trolls will mock this fact like the heartless scumbags that they are. No worries though, no means no.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston?:
    [QUOTE]Trolls being trolls. Classic. Let me know of another franchise other than the celts who had their two best lottery picks die, and almost had another stabbed to death. The trolls will mock this fact like the heartless scumbags that they are. No worries though, no means no.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

You mean the draft pick who threw his lucrative life away for a snort of coke or the player who decided to celebrate late night at the Buzz Club (a joint endorsed by Disney I'm sure)?  Didn't mom said nothing good ever happens after midnight?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Not like every player in the NBA didn't go to clubs either. Magic was so irresponsible partying that he contracted HIV, then wrote a book and went on a national gay-bashing tour just to repair his hetero image. Paul broke up a fight and got knifed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In Response to 1987-2007 Where were you Boston?:
    [QUOTE]The hilarious failure of a franchise that couldn't even muster a Finals appearance from 88-07 is jaw-breaking. Now we know how boston trolls love to blame the refs for any defeat, so explain how the refs were accountable for 20+ years of failure!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA And the real beauty, in the 1996-1997 where boston went a ground trembling 15-67, yes 67 losses, how come the refs could only see boston winning 5 times??? Move forward 10 years to 06-07, boston outdid itself going 24-58....yes 58 losses, and again boston got ripped by the refs for 58 stunning losses. How did that happen? If I was boston, I'd boycott every NBA season because the refs sure have it in for them! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]
    We were waiting for your fake a%$ team to catch us in championship rings.....it never happened. Instead you got swept up like the trash that your team is.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]Where are you today? Oh yeah in Mom's basement crying about the 3peat that didn't happen. Ha!!!!
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

At least we've had a few peats lately. What about you nopeats? And don't go back 50 years to answer it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]Trolls being trolls. Classic. Let me know of another franchise other than the celts who had their two best lottery picks die, and almost had another stabbed to death. The trolls will mock this fact like the heartless scumbags that they are. No worries though, no means no.
    Karma's a b**** ain't it? That's what you get for stupidly drafting coke fiends.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 1987-2007 Where were you Boston? : We were waiting for your fake a%$ team to catch us in championship rings.....it never happened. Instead you got swept up like the trash that your team is.
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]
    But your team did much better. Got punked by the most hated team in America.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Reggie Lewis wasn't a coke fiend, he had an enlarged heart. Bias died the first time he tried the drug. Educate yourself before you make snide, ignorant remarks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX. Show DarkFenX's posts

Your star player is a rapist, just like half of LA's population.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

I did not even know that boston had a team from 1987 to 2007. I thought the celtics had taken an extended leave of absence. Cool

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Even if Kobe was with a chick who chose to be with him, going from one hole to the other without telling that girl is an act of sexual assault, and is about as scummy as it gets. But when you have millions to throw at that woman to keep her from going to court, I guess you aren't guilty. Then the guy gives himself a nickname after a 13 foot snake. That's irony.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 5/31/2011
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a04b67de5-3f81-4fa3-9b2f-00648960e57f&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:04b67de5-3f81-4fa3-9b2f-00648960e57fPost:67edb95a-6383-4965-be6d-469e557ead84">Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston?:
    I did not even know that boston had a team from 1987 to 2007. I thought the celtics had taken an extended leave of absence.
    Posted by Tayshawn

A 20-year leave of absence by the Celts and the Lakers still couldn't catch up in the title count?
    ----------------------------------------
    PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE! 

I FINALLY FOUND A WAY OF MAKING A CELTIC FAN ADMIT THAT THE celtics WERE IRRELEVANT FOR 20 YEARS. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

You guys are losers. Just go away. Twisting other people's words to construct straw man arguments is a futile effort at best. Then calling someone mentally challenged when they don't agree with an opinion is laughable. I swear, the lakers fans who post on this board barely made it out of kindergarten.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston? : A 20-year leave of absence by the Celts and the Lakers still couldn't catch up in the title count?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

LOL so true. We took 20 years off and these losers still couldnt' catch us. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are losers. Just go away. Twisting other people's words to construct straw man arguments is a futile effort at best. Then calling someone mentally challenged when they don't agree with an opinion is laughable. I swear, the lakers fans who post on this board barely made it out of kindergarten.

I see that you have no idea about the word sarcasm. I said that because as you put it,, it is ridiculous and a futile effort to twist other people's words as Fiercest34, the celtic fan loves to do. Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Sarcasm doesn't come through often when you're dealing with moronic posters that can barely put sentences or complete thoughts together. Instead of actually discussing good baketball and ideas, these posters engage in "why we're better than you poopy faces" disputes that have no place in an adult conversation.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

truth-torpedo34, no need for getting upset about it, it will always occur because it is funny and also because most Laker fans hate celtic fans and vice versa.

BTW, in context to your explanation over Kobe's rape case, it is really forgotten, except for all of the Kobe haters out there. They cannot rationalize a basketball related spear to throw at Kobe, so they have to resort to the accusation which is long forgotten by all rational people. Also, Kobe did not give himself the nickname of the black mamba, it was a sportswriter that called him that because Kobe has at 1 point in time beat every NBA team with some clutch shot or shots. So really, there was no irony at all to what you were attempting to compare.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Tell me, why doesn't the Smell-A Times invest in a message board so all these Laker geeks can talk amongst themselves? Oh that's right, it's because they have nothing to say to eachother and have no identity, so instead they prefer to pick fights with their older brothers (Celtic Nation) in hopes of deriving some attention.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Reggie Lewis wasn't a coke fiend, he had an enlarged heart. Bias died the first time he tried the drug.

First time?!!!!! Suuuuurrrreeee it was....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Sections
Shortcuts