1987-2007 Where were you Boston?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston?

this is too easy - letting you guys try to catch up to us

And with 20 years to catch up, you're still one behind!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

In Response to Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston?:
    [QUOTE]Even if Kobe was with a chick who chose to be with him, going from one hole to the other without telling that girl is an act of sexual assault, and is about as scummy as it gets. But when you have millions to throw at that woman to keep her from going to court, I guess you aren't guilty. Then the guy gives himself a nickname after a 13 foot snake. That's irony.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]
    The name is apropriate for Kobe: snake is a viper, viper is a serpent, serpent is the devil-There you have the heart of the Black Mamba!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

1996-1997 - - - 15-67 is very embarassing. I am sure the bandwagon town of boston all had their Jordan jerseys on that year. Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to 1987-2007 Where were you Boston?:
    [QUOTE]The hilarious failure of a franchise that couldn't even muster a Finals appearance from 88-07 is jaw-breaking. Now we know how boston trolls love to blame the refs for any defeat, so explain how the refs were accountable for 20+ years of failure!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA And the real beauty, in the 1996-1997 where boston went a ground trembling 15-67, yes 67 losses, how come the refs could only see boston winning 5 times??? Move forward 10 years to 06-07, boston outdid itself going 24-58....yes 58 losses, and again boston got ripped by the refs for 58 stunning losses. How did that happen? If I was boston, I'd boycott every NBA season because the refs sure have it in for them! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Your stupidity knows no bounds!!! Any NBA fan knows the tragedies that occured with the passing of Len Bias and Reggie Lewis.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]1996-1997 - - - 15-67 is very embarassing. I am sure the bandwagon town of boston all had their Jordan jerseys on that year.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

idiot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston? : Karma's a b**** ain't it? That's what you get for stupidly drafting coke fiends.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

Guess your Karma has just started with the SWEEP then for drafting rapists and liars?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Fiercest34 Posts: 1715 First: 3/24/2011 Last: 5/31/2011 In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a04b67de5-3f81-4fa3-9b2f-00648960e57f&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:04b67de5-3f81-4fa3-9b2f-00648960e57fPost:67edb95a-6383-4965-be6d-469e557ead84 " /> Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston? : I did not even know that boston had a team from 1987 to 2007. I thought the celtics had taken an extended leave of absence. Posted by Tayshawn A 20-year leave of absence by the Celts and the Lakers still couldn't catch up in the title count? ---------------------------------------- PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!  I FINALLY FOUND A WAY OF MAKING A CELTIC FAN ADMIT THAT THE celtics WERE IRRELEVANT FOR 20 YEARS. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Everyone knows the Celtics were irrelevant for 20 years. What's your point?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston? : Everyone knows the Celtics were irrelevant for 20 years. What's your point?
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

The point is that without the collusion of a former celtic player, McFale, wrecking another franchise for the benefit of his team mate the celtics would still be irrelevant.

When thumper, smirk and wheelchair are gone you can expect things to go back to normal..... i.e boston are cellar dwellers!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston? : The point is that without the collusion of a former celtic player, McFale, wrecking another franchise for the benefit of his team mate the celtics would still be irrelevant. When thumper, smirk and wheelchair are gone you can expect things to go back to normal..... i.e boston are cellar dwellers!

Yeah I don't know if I really think you know what you are talking about.  Sorry.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]Trolls being trolls. Classic. Let me know of another franchise other than the celts who had their two best lottery picks die, and almost had another stabbed to death. The trolls will mock this fact like the heartless scumbags that they are. No worries though, no means no.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Sh!t happens...deal with it. The California/L.A. Angels have had a long history of tragedies to hit their organization. I've NEVER heard their fans cryin' about how they coulda/woulda/shoulda won the World Series. It was their "destiny" to go out like they did, so please stop telling the world how your franchise "should've" won another one or more Championships. Even if they had lived, there was NO guarantee that they would have won even ONE title, so stop using those deaths as a crutch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

truth torpedo is acting as if Reggie Lewis was going to be the next MJ.  

Laughing

Qdaddy is on point as usual.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Reggie Lewis......hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Reggie Lewis......hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Titles Boston 17 -  L.A. 11  'nuff said.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]truth torpedo is acting as if Reggie Lewis was going to be the next MJ.   Qdaddy is on point as usual.

Did reggie win anything....oops that's right he was another wannabe. Where did that get him, oops of course a few extra lines! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston? : Titles Boston 17 -  L.A. 11  'nuff said.
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Titles Boston 17. L.A. 16 (There...fixed it for you.) Source: ESPN;Sporting News;USA Today; CNN/SI;NBA.com;Hoopsworld;MSNBC;Yahoo Sports;CBS Sports;any other media outlet reporting on the National Basketball Association and it's history.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston? : You mean the draft pick who threw his lucrative life away for a snort of coke or the player who decided to celebrate late night at the Buzz Club (a joint endorsed by Disney I'm sure)?  Didn't mom said nothing good ever happens after midnight?
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Right, and Kobe the Rapist/family man is the epitome of high moral standards.

To somehow suggest that Bias got what was coming to him would only come from the mind of a pathetic bottom feeder.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston? : Right, and Kobe the Rapist/family man is the epitome of high moral standards.   To somehow suggest that Bias got what was coming to him would only come from the mind of a pathetic bottom feeder.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

If you snort coke, you pay the price aka reggie wannabe lewis. He got his due, move on boston!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

wow......that is a punk post if I ever saw one......you know....I hate to bring this up because I am a lifelong Dodger fan (also love the Sox but Duke Snider was my hero)....but sh*t happens.......

since 1988...........where the hell has our team been these last 23 years....?

Please Frank & Jamie....(I know they are not a couple anymore).....sell the damn team already!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]wow......that is a punk post if I ever saw one......you know....I hate to bring this up because I am a lifelong Dodger fan (also love the Sox but Duke Snider was my hero)....but sh*t happens....... since 1988...........where the hell has our team been these last 23 years....? Please Frank & Jamie....(I know they are not a couple anymore).....sell the damn team already!!!!!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Duke, it pains me to have to agree. I had high hopes when the McCourts bought the Dodgers. All they've done is siphon off the organizations money to live their sordid lifestyle. I hope the courts force them to sell the team. I had also read that Peter O'Malley would be willing to help run the team to get them back on track. I'd love to see him back in the driver's seat...just like his old man.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I'm with you 100% Daddy....hmmm....great minds do think alike!!  ....also, by the way....Sara (RU) tells me you're ok....if she endorses you, then I'm on board buddy!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1987-2007 Where were you Boston? : Guess your Karma has just started with the SWEEP then for drafting rapists and liars?!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]
    All right, so that leaves us with one live rapist and two dead druggies. I think that keeps us ahead.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]I'm with you 100% Daddy....hmmm....great minds do think alike!!  ....also, by the way....Sara (RU) tells me you're ok....if she endorses you, then I'm on board buddy!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Although I'm originally from LA, I followed the Dodger history from their early days with Jackie Robinson and Duke Snider. Truly classy players from that era.

That's a heavy endorsement from RU. She seems like a classy broad.

(I'M JUST KIDDING RU!!! Nothing derogatory meant!)

We had a nice discussion about family and life in general. When it's all said and done, that's what's important. We may banter on these forums, but  sports isn't  the "be all and end all" for me.  There are  several  posters on here that I enjoy discussing topics with...and then there's Sybil.

Oh well, didn't mean to  end on a sour note.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

wow some real losers in this one.

disrecpectful too. maken fun of a man's end. effen disgusting.

yea thats right you effen h0m0s. u can lie to us but u cant lie to yourselves. truth is, you're garbage.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hey Daddy....we seem to be on the same page.....I agree....sports is fun but there are more important things in life.......as for our gal RU....complete class....and boy does she know her history!!!!!
    B