2-0 too much to overcome?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

2-0 too much to overcome?

This Heat team is not going to crumble if we put pressure back on them.  You can see that between Wade and LeBron, the odds are VERY low that BOTH have a bad game.

I look at the way this series is unfolding right now and I'm reminded of the Orlando series last year: the Magic started showing something, but by the time they did it was too little too late.

Nothing I've seen has led me to believe that the Celtics can come back in this series

Say what you want about the refs (I wasn't happy that LeBron got to the line on minimal contact by Ray Allen and then threw his body into Garnett before his block), it doesn't matter how the foul calls go if they can't hit their shots and create offense.  For every LeBron-chucks-his-body-into-somebody, there's an open shot missed or a time where we should have finished at the rim regardless.  They have the two superstars and this is the NBA - not only are they more athletic and talented, but they're also going to get their calls along with the benefit of the doubt.

We'll see.  But they better figure it out without Shaq, because I just don't see how he can contribute significantly at this point.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: 2-0 too much to overcome?

In Response to 2-0 too much to overcome?:
    This Heat team is not going to crumble if we put pressure back on them.  You can see that between Wade and LeBron, the odds are VERY low that BOTH have a bad game. I look at the way this series is unfolding right now and I'm reminded of the Orlando series last year: the Magic started showing something, but by the time they did it was too little too late. Nothing I've seen has led me to believe that the Celtics can come back in this series Say what you want about the refs (I wasn't happy that LeBron got to the line on minimal contact by Ray Allen and then threw his body into Garnett before his block), it doesn't matter how the foul calls go if they can't hit their shots and create offense.  For every LeBron-chucks-his-body-into-somebody, there's an open shot missed or a time where we should have finished at the rim regardless.  They have the two superstars and this is the NBA - not only are they more athletic and talented, but they're also going to get their calls along with the benefit of the doubt. We'll see.  But they better figure it out without Shaq, because I just don't see how he can contribute significantly at this point.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

I definitely agree about the calls.  The elite players always get more calls than anyone else in the NBA.  LeBron and Wade will continue to get the most calls since they are elite players.  The Celtics have to win the next two games in Boston to have a chance at winning this series. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Yes I believe the Celtics will lose this series in 6. It looks like the Heat are just better. I hope I'm wrong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I just don't see us beating this team 4 times. The Heat are just too athletic, talented, and a great defensive team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

2-0 is not too much to overcome, 3-0 is.

Sections
Shortcuts